Daily Poland hate thread

hate on this shithole here

Fuck You.

>le 49 strikes again

Fuck off shill hohol jewkraut

I love Poland more with every passing day and I hope they kike your ass out.

Bumping

Poles are better than other humanssss

germans are better than other arabs

Jew detected

Russen....

Ikbeyyyyy?

Why because they wont accept flithy mustard refugees?

I'm ashamed of being partly polish. At least 3/4 of me is danish. Fuck this shithole and fuck polish animals tfu.

God bless poland.
Fuck jews

#TEAMPOLAND

I dont want self hating faggots in scandinavia, please stay where you are.

t. JIDF

I don't hate myself, I'm just ashamed. I hate my mother for letting polish animal to fuck and impregnate her

Listen here you masochistic shit. You're better off than most people here, and your country is heading to good places.

> Ally with Italy and start the Fourth Reich already.

Did you know that if you post below me then your mother will die in her sleep tonight?

>sage

My friend knows your pain, he's half-Mexican. Being half-Eurexican must be suffering.

So do us a favor and fucking neck yourself self hating pussy

Polish anons need to burn down every synagogue in their country until they get the jew who keeps making these.

I am joining daily P*olish subhuman hat....

Just joking, highly religious catholic Slavs that were opressed by bigger, orthodox christian Slavs to the east of them best Slavs. We really have a lot of common in history, fellow polebros

poland is great

Polish intelectuals are inviting chinese communists to destroy leftovers of polish economy, sure they are in good position xD Current rulling party literally changed its squad with communists and under the cover of muh tradition and nadionatlism, they are bringing communism back here. And polish idiots believe in this crap, it's the same what stalin did when Hitler attacked him. He sudenly became the biggest nationalist and religious person in the ussr. Same thing is happening here right now.
I can't wait to leave this shithole and watch you animals embracing communism again.

Poland is a shithole country filled with shit people who stink, drink, fight, cheat on their wives with men, lie, steal, stink and deflate our wages. Fuckem all to hell.

You are not white, you are shit.

This

#TEAMPOLAND

>Hate slavshit snowniggers, with passion
Checking Inn!

Just glue a Penny outside to the road and truck of peace them. Blame a muslim, everyone wins.

Kurwa, I hate Poland for being so cucked.

Poland is a wonderful country with beautiful women. Everyone, go there, it is cheap and you won't be disappointed!

You should come here again, but this time don't start war with the whole world.

It looks like a tranny

also where did you find that picture

fuck off Lukasz

Why? You mad Kraut? They took your money and laughed at you. Polish blitzkrieg to annex Germany when?

#TEAMPOLAND

good

when shlomo hates you, you know you're doing god's work