Lost history; when giants roamed the earth

Has there been a cover up of some archeological finds related to certain parts of our history? Any anons familiar with the things mentioned in the link? Any Romanians here that can weigh in?

ancient-origins.net/myths-legends/exposing-secret-history-giants-and-underground-hyperborean-gallery-romania-005243?nopaging=1

Other urls found in this thread:

m.theepochtimes.com/ancient-race-of-white-giants-described-in-native-legends-from-many-tribes_1871411.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder if youre under 24' you're a manlet

>Anak

Annunaki??

Nothing over 10 feet tall can stand on two legs.

The evolution lie is one of the many ways they cover it up.

Oh look, its this bullshit again

All i know is that everytime one of those giant skeletons were dug, imediatelly the KGB niggers showed up and took everything to Moscow.
Also, in one area where giant skeletons were dug, they found melted rocks that presented a deformation similar to the way rocks melt in a nuclear explosion.

>6'
>2000 years ago
you realise that being over 5' 2000 years ago would make you really tall?

This is what I was thinking. Something that massive is going to weight more than an elephant. What would it eat? What advantage would it bring? How fucking monstrous would it's leg bones be?

>36 foot women

Ancient gypsie nuclear war?

Those are just tiny people.

It's all bullshit, all of it, tribe of snakes told lies and everyone still keeps telling them.

Fuck off and grow up already

>what is the square cube law
physics don't allow giants to exist.

The legends say they consumed everything in their path. They terrorized people and ate their livestock.

by giant it probably meant people who weren't manlets

My nigger

This is why Christians, and in general religious people, are absolutely retarded.

Fucking retard hahahahaha
Whoever believes this should immediately drink bleach.

Gravity would destroy their spine, they would all die of heart failure.

An upright animal does not work like a quadraped, they would not survive past childhood.

>what is deism
>what is theism
>what is apatheism
brainlets pls leave

Personly i feel there is something to archaeology hiding particular Secrets because it would change human perception and blah blah blah blah blah but ultimately it seems kind of pointless and even if it is true it's completely irrelevant right now we have more pressing matters to discuss.

Those arent steps.
They are wave-breakers. The entire globe was submerged by water. Tsunamis Going around the globe multiple times.

Bring me a live specimen or get fucked retard.

OP don't steal Friedrich'rs threads lol

Did you vote for Hillary, as well?

People who grow abnormally tall (7' +) have back/joint problems and often need to use a cane; you want me to believe there were 30' people running around?

FUCK

>Americans visit Europe

>ywn see what the Smithsonian is hiding

Nothing triggers soyboys like the Bible.

Who's to say the way the earth is now is how it was back then?

>Gravity was different once
NIGGA WHAT ?

>nothing could live in the depths of the ocean
>nothing could live in extreme temperatures
>nothing could live in space
>

You want ancient history but no fucking fantasy check out randall carlson on youtube.

On an other note we lost our megafauna last extinction so who knows about giants.

See

the purpose of the second flood (Noah's) was to destroy the half-breeds in that region, which were attempting to prevent God's garden prophecy from coming to to pass

specifically, that the seed of the woman (Eve's children, the white race) would crush the head of the serpent (Satan)

this prophecy came to pass spiritually, through Jesus Christ, and will be fulfilled physically, in the end times

Why not?

someone post the nipon giant vid

God works in mysterious ways.

physio biology you fucking retards

Robert Wadlow, biggest man on earth was 8.11 lived from 1918-1940
theres no one in recorded history who was bigger

And you wonder why in every european legend, there is a knight who slays the dragon(representing the snake)

Giant skeletons have been found nearly everywhere. Of course they existed and some probably still do.

Your mama hahahahaha ahahaha

No, dumbass

Wow....you sound dumb.

> manlets exist
Stop the fucking presses

Some of you sound like the retards back in the 1800s that thought humans would die if a train were to get to the staggering speed of thirty-five miles per the hour!

36 women feet

The native Americans have stories of white giants living here long ago that had armor, weapons and walled fortresses. They claim that they were wiped out by a flood after becoming cannibalistic and unjust.

m.theepochtimes.com/ancient-race-of-white-giants-described-in-native-legends-from-many-tribes_1871411.html

Wow you visited snopes, your diploma is in the mail.

that's just anor londo

and here in Germany we got a Story about two blonde blue eyed Kids stuffing an old Jew Woman into the oven after eating her bread house

>mountain jew education.

WE WUZ GIE-ANTS

I have a question for you, user.: are you anti-Christian or something?

People posting in pic have to be trolls or i will lose hope in humanity

I like Randall he's a wealth of knowledge

We wuz big nig

Marfan's syndrome, gigantism, and the like causes pretty extreme health risks. Auto-tension pneumothorax, blood clots, and mechanical issues in the joints to name a few.

Shit we average 5 foot and change, but still have problems associated with other megafauna, namely complicated births.

If extremely large hominids ever existed, they would have died out alot sooner than smaller species. Look at how the gray wolf took over the dire wolf.

Unfortunately, the future belongs to manlets.

>6'
>Average man
>Tfw 5'9

Well. Then we need to Konstrukt de rest a wae dis hole ting wuld vork

we unironically wuz giantz'n sheit.

I always liked that story.

WE WUZ GIGA NIGGAZ N SHIET

Hansl and Gretl?

>Dinosaurs aren't real

No I got banned for calling them out on blatent stupidity on BRS it's a toxic page full of kangz

Giants and munchkins built the pyramids - confirmed.

God dammit

yep

american education everybody

>5'11 vs. 6'

I believe they died out by accidentally sailing off the edge of the Earth.

brah...

5" v 6" desu

No they didn't, there was one near my town, this guy was 2.24 meters.

Rice paddies? Terrace farms maybe?

>under 24'
what a cuck I mean how can anyone under 30' even compete

Humans can get big but not "giant", animals are way better at it, especially sea dwelling creatures.

You can find them if you know where to look.

BIG

Giants are physically not possible and the idea that archaeologists would want to hide their existance for whatever reason is retarded. What the hell would be mysterious or controversial about the idea that there was a generously sized species of human running around until we hunted or fucked them into extinction the way we did with practically everything else?

How many bipedal creatures do you see in the depths of the ocean, in extreme temperatures, or in space?

>why would anyone hide evidence that evolution is a fraud?
>society wouldn't be shocked at all

Good try, rabbi.

Jesus fucking Christ, the largest dinosaurs would not even be able to walk up those, the Idea of a human that large is retarded beyond belief

*humans, but what about hybrids? Elohim taking human form and mating with women. What if all these myths were based on something that happened long ago? Tell me it's not possible. We're barely past the point of mapping the genome and creating CRISPR and already starting to play god.

Oh shit. The giants must’ve built the pyramids. Basically Stonehenge and the pyramids were Lincoln logs for the big guys. Holy shit

It's not possible. You're delusional.

Fields Of The Nephilim.. That's, 'magnetic fields'