Buyfag thread

Let's talk about figures and other anime/manga merchandise
Do you agree that we're living the golden age of swimsuit figures?

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00180564
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Swimsuit figures are lazy and shit.

Nah. The body sculpts can be pretty nice.
And lately they're becoming true works of art.

Beach Queens has soiled the market.

Maybe you're just gay.

No. is right and they're shit.

They can be pretty nice, like anything else it's all in execution. A few accessories, a lively pose, good sculpting, maybe a base and you still end up with a nice figure despite working with what us in essence an excuse to have a half naked girl.

BRING BACK THE OLD MFC LAYOUT ALREADY DAMN IT
please

Looks good, but Roy without Riza feels so weird.

So I heard you boys like thighs.

Who would've thought that so many homosexuals browse these threads.

Genga/keyframe art book haul

Who wouldn't? Why would little girls spend so much time talking about sexy plastic women?

>Order: Out for Delivery

>Returned to depot

Im a sorry sap who has given in to the Beach Queens temptation

>Sorry but we missed you! Come get your shit at the post office. Please understand.

I'd be tempted to do the same, despite the poor quality, to get some of my favorite characters in bikinis, but I just can't forgive the 1/10 scale.

>having standards means you're gay

One positive about this new layout is that their notification emails now say what items have had pictures added, instead of just stating that stupid_name uploaded pictures.

Okay, what the FUCK.

I was right next to my fucking door the whole time, I don't think they even bothered to knock/ring the bell. Fuck lazy-ass USPS, you guys probably jinxed me.

Going to kill myself.

if this just happened go drive around and find the fuck and ask him for your package.

they are kinda used to me liking odd things. You gotta own your hobbies user.

figure

I mean it was about 20 minutes ago, he's probably far gone by now.

The package is probably around 15-20 pounds though (doujins/books), so maybe the lazy fuck didn't feel like carrying that to the door or something and just left a note.

Guess I'll just have to go up to the office tomorrow and bitch those guys out.

The site owner is a huge faggot.

The idea of updating the site layout is an alright one, it's just he's going about it the wrong way. And why the fuck did he have to gimp the search functions too? It worked nicely before he went and fucked with it.

Not surprising considering he's french.

I just can't get myself to like nendroids. There's just something about them that doesn't appeal to me.

thanks for the heads up

How do I search for fat cat tats dakimakuras on booth.pm? I tried "neko" in runes but only found 1 circle.

Same. Even if it's a character I like I have to think long and hard if I actually want it. The answer is usually 'no'.

you're welcome

>Guess I'll just have to go up to the office tomorrow and bitch those guys out.
That's the most important thing to do at this point. Don't be an ass but do let your frustration be known.

I have Anice, and she's pretty good in terms of QC, choice of swimsuit, and thickness.

Let's say that, hypothetically, I have resources (chemicals, mold, decent artistic sculpting ability) to make my own GK.

How do I distribute it? Am I gonna get sued?

>those feet
that looks fucking awful

I prefer PVC statues to any poseable figure. Not a fan of Nendoroid/figma/etc

It looked better in person, at least to me. Oh well, to each his own.

If you're creating your own sculpture why would you get sued? The only way I can imagine you getting in any legal trouble is if you're recasting someone elses product.

HAHA BTFO

>Selling merchandise of an IP you don't own without the license or consent of the right owners

Sounds like something to get sued over.

What is a key case?
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=GOODS-00180564

Everyone proceed to laugh at anons misfortune

>Key
>Case
Such a mystery

I guess you can say it's a case for keys, but don't take me too seriously.

I'm not an expert, but I believe it is a case for keys.

No seriously what is it?

It is a case that you put keys in. It's not hard.

Try sending them an email and ask about it. It's a really difficult question.

But .... why? Is it just like, a wallet that has keychains? Does it have space for anything else? How large are the holders? What else can I use it for?

I'm rather confused

There's literally a picture showing how it looks you mongoloid. Are you actually retarded?

My educated guess is that it exists because keys are hard and jagged. If you put them in this wallet thing, your legs and pockets won't get poked as bad.

Man, nips are such pussies.

It exists so that people will buy things they don't need

That's how character goods are

I think it's more that they'll take any excuse to buy and sell something with a picture of a waifu on it.

Yes, this.

>Find old figure on YAJ I always wanted
>Auction ends in 3 hours

Shit shit shit shit shit shit

Random anime goods that don't really need to be anime
>Clothes hanger
>Glasses holder
>Earphones holder
>IC card holders
>IC card stickets
>Microfibre clothes
>Thermal cup
>Sake
>Ballpoint pens

Because everyone who sells fanart prints has permission or gets sued?
You're being ridiculous, worst case you get cease and desisted, but there's no way you'll ever get popular enough to ever be noticed anyway.

what are the odds of her getting a figure

It's also useful when you put your keys in a bag. Keys scratch everything in the bag otherwise.

did the me!me!me! bitch ever get a figure?

>Microfibre clothes
Those are the worst offender for me. I also secretly hate clear files.

0 chance, its not popular enough in japan

fuck I didnt think about her. I dont think she did, which answers my question pretty easily I guess

;_; why is japan so cruel

Lots of Shelter merchandise at Crunchyroll Expo's own booth at the convention, no figurine though.

sure wish i could get a hold of the bear or the posters

>Those are the worst offender for me.
I don't see why. Having a cute microfiber cloth in my camera bag to clean my lenses is nice.

I've seen UPS do that shit too, actually watched a delivery man through my kitchen window not knock my door or ring the bell and just leave.

I think I would've recorded the situation and shown to his superior.

I just ran to the door and yelled for him to come back.

i had the opposite happen, they marked my jumbo amiami package as signed and left it there with nobody home. i watched it happen on the tracking from an hour away, sweating bullets until i got home and found it still there

I couldn't bring myself to wipe the dust off from things with something that has the face of a character I like on it.

So I pre-ordered a Nendo and chose SAL small packet (insured) for shipping because I figured I didn't mind the longer wait time, but I didn't wanna chance going without insurance.

How's the service? I've only ever used EMS before.

Who else has her pre-ordered?

I don't buy with my dick

>buying meme figures
For what purpose?

How is it a meme figure?

You get to choose a character with no merch/figures to finally get one, but in exchange, another character of your choice will never get merch ever again.

Who do you pick?

>How's the service

What do you mean? I've gotten like 50 boxes SAL small packet and never had an issue. It takes 2-4 weeks for a package to arrive. Good shipping choice if only shipping one item.

Can I just have them stop pumping out all the umaru shit?

characters with zero merchandise whatsoever? even my waifu has an unofficial (western drawn) daki

i guess i'll have to pick Louise's sister Cattleya, and then Miku

Can I pull the tie up?

my waifu and your waifu respectively

But user

my waifu already has no mrech

Chiyo-chan

Any character from a series 5 years or older cause they likely aren't getting merch anyway.

Pic related
No more boat sluts thanks

>they likely aren't getting merch anyway
Saber's series is +5 years yknow

So i can kill porkfags?

When did this get painted?

You have a very nice taste.

I'll just pick whatever and kill the porkchop figs.

Nope. They keep making more Fateshit. Saber was in the UBW anime for instance and will be in the Heaven's Feel movie and I'm sure is in the mobile game as well.

Have there been any Shimoneta announcements yet?

I don't like poseable figures either. Used to buy figmas when I started buyfagging, cleaning them and maintaining their poses is a chore + they aren't visually appealing anymore. I still think nendos have their cute side to them, I don't buy them as often as I did but I am still getting at least 1 or 2 every now and then, sometimes they can be more charming than scale figures.

Ryoko from the original Tenchi Muyo.
No more Sabers of any flavors.

Some nendos are great like the Aqua one. It just captures her personality too well.
I can only hope the scale will be as good.

There should be logic stuff out there if you want to suppress your powerlevel or just don't want to clean things with a cute girl's face (though for what reason I know not).

>No more Sabers of any flavors.
I was wondering when this would be said. Just for the sake of discussion though, since several Saberfaces are at least technically different characters, which do you choose?

I know very little about Fate. Whichever Saber is expected to get the most figures in the future can stop being made though.

Same reason here. Also they became quite expensive with barebones releases, save for some like the operator girls. I still have a couple of figmas pre-ordered though; Jeanne and the second Little Armory girl.