David Gogg is Upset that Gun Sales Have Increased

youtu.be/p_JVSZ0vB6s?t=7m57s He pretty much whines through his entire CNN interview lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsACoQWrdSg
youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng
youtube.com/watch?v=0npOg8TvJuE
youtu.be/VIYthyp2lto
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That stooge is a gun salesman and is too stupid to know it.

whine whine whine whine whine
Why don't you spam 10019283709128 fucking threads you faggot leftypol shill

Seems real? {Fucking people who support CNN must be deleted }

For maximum trolling purposes the NRA should send him a check.

Reporters are such fucking scum, I can't think of a worse and less respectible profession than this kind of "journalism".

>david zogg

Nuuuuu
>What if two undercover cops got confused and started shooting at eachother and slaughtered everyone inside
>Two weeks, t-two whole weeks, and no anti-gun bills passed
>Wauugh!
What a faggot. Spent all I can afford on guns, otherwise I'd buy more just to spite this cunt.

Hahaha what a pussy. I thought he wasn't going back to school.

Directly resulting from his terrible acting.

But seriously is he really Freddie Highmore the actor from the good doctor?

I want to fuck the hell out of his sister

>ok now time for our daily interview with this kid who says the same thing everyday

literally why

You come across him in a dark alley at 3am after getting drunk with the lads.
What do?

>WE CANNOT LET BILL NELSON'S LOSE HIS SEAT. WE CANNOT LET THAT HAPPEN.

> bitch says "I'm a firm supporter of 2nd amendment"
> proceeds to rant about ar15 and guns of that caliber

fucking retards. hah.

I want that qt next to him to taste muh luv gun.
Try and b& that

No, that character is mildly less autistic

Fuck his boipussy

What a fucking grease ball.

How long before the next shooting?

I can't wait for David Gogg to become a regular spokesperson

Lol are they pumping out his sister now?

Qt 3.14

pimping*

The issue is the kid lacks the depth and experience to understand the 'BFYTW" trait in Americans. His shilling is creating demand for what may potentially be banned by prog idiocy. That paradox is unable to be absorbed by filthy commies. Therefore, I will buy yet MOAR and better firearms the more the asshats shill for control. It is tie for me to get focused and serious about my AR & AK needs.

You know what a QT is? When you can remove the hair and they're still attractive.

She'd look like an ugly dude if she had short hair....In fact, she'd look like David Gogg

the fact that I had to threaten. kek. this kids gonna crash and burn. pass the popcorn.

her face looks like it doesn't belong on her head
the entire family is reptilian cia nigger hybrids from saturn

if you think this is cute then you'd probably fuck a dented trash can

She is literally her brother with smaller eyebrows and longer hair. Pol is confirmed filled with Hoggsexuals

what race is that

...I-is that the little kid from that pic where her mom is sucking off a dildo on a cake? She's looking at him the same way in OP's pic as she did as a kid in that one...

>pimping*
No you were right the first time.

Oh wow, gun sales have once again increased after the shooting and attempts at gun grabbing, a stunning revelation.
Even I half a world away know that this is such a cliche that it makes me think if the leftists are in the pockets of NRA or just that fucking stupid.

Sage David Hogg threads

>Qt 3.14
La creatura

Daily reminder- neither Hogg nor the bald slut knew any of the victims and did not witness the shooting.

why faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=bsACoQWrdSg

Because he's a faggot

lmao this is the body language of a defeated man.

The comments section of that video is sad.

> So many russian bots. They must feel threatened.
These comments.

He, La Goblina, and Cameron Kikesky are singlehandedly responsible for the spike lololololololol

David (((rothschild))) Hogg is a literal psyopp semite

We need to expose the tech-left and their censorship campaign to remove our rights

youtu.be/tMqOppuuJng

We are playing 4 dimensional chess. The more we keep talking about him. The more he get press attention to talk about gun grabbing. The more people go out and buy guns. The more shooting there'll be.

Checkmate 23 yo drug convict turned crisis actor.

top kek.
thanks for the chuckle

Jesus Christ it's bad, they have the nerve to say replicicans are brainwashed when those CNN shills literally believe lies from CNN. Goddamnit I hate CNN and their shitty zombie followers

These kids are going back to school knowing that the police won't protect them if anything happens.

Thread theme song
youtube.com/watch?v=0npOg8TvJuE

kek

Gift memberships.

Why is Shapiro wearing that hat?

because mentioning David Hogg on pol results in him getting more news coverage

They want bullet proof glass? LoLLLL wouldnt that just trap them inside??/? Or is there an escape lever on these bullet proof windows

>2 wekks
>why haven't any bills been passed?
It's almost like this kid is an idiot with no idea of how government works.

"Waaaahhh boo hoo *sniff* even after TWO WEEKS Americans still won't trash their rights because me and my friends played theater with the media! :( "

His sniveling is quite enjoyable. Welcome to life, asshole, things don't always go the way you planned.

liberals are convinced that anyone with an opinion opposite of theirs is a Russian bot

lol look at all the shitty titties

>because you have lived through this...

Hogg wasn't even in the same building.
I lived through it in the same way he did.

w-we all lived through it )-'::

burn the constitution

i hope the media keeps pushing this little fag onto the public.eventually more and more people will grow tired of seeing him and his 15 mins of fame will be over.

dat seething serial killer rage boiling under the surface that he bottles up is starting to leak out. the more he whines and tries to swing at targets too high, the less sympathetic he becomes. he should be acting his age, this just comes off as a child lecturing adults and immediately makes him easy to dismiss. same with the bald lezzie.

>The way he looks to the camera when he says Rubio, Scott, Trump.

This lad is so lacking in sincerity and charisma, even considering his age. Hes a drama student right? WHY is he even a drama student?

>WHY is he even a drama student?
To try to pretend to be human so no one suspects...

that's his attempt at intimidation

3.14 out of 10

Not as smart as you thought you were, eh kid?

El nigger...

el atrocidad...

2 shootings at the same school is astronomical. Ohhh deyy scared. They need to grow the fuck up and grow a set of balls

I mean, if buying a gun wasn't such a royal pain in the ass in California, I would have gone out to pick something up.

I miss being able to impulse buy shit. Fuck California, I miss Utah.

Hogg made turning to the camera so akward you could tell it was literally scripted

Nice

You see what they have done in the second one?

If you look closely there is a very thin line of actors standing about a block behind them so that when the camera is in front it makes it look like the street is packed from back to front. Such utter bullshit.

Sounds like you're due for a road trip. I hear Nevada has some pretty rad gun shows.

Correctumundo

They were actually in an entirely different building at the time. People across the street were just as much 'victims' as they are.

can't wait to see the HOGG EFFECT

El dinegra la creatra

It turns out that threatening people with legislation and confiscation isn't the best way to get them to relinquish their arms.

Wow nice catch. That's fucking insane

I bought a 12ga and joined the nra in the last week just to sog the hogg

it keeps getting better

His original comment sure was BS. He needs to put his money where his mouth is and stay home, the little cunt.

Those who don’t study history are doomed to repeat it. Gun sales always go up after a shooting.

Want to try it again?

Doesn’t matter if it’s a false flag or the real deal. Just wait. After the next shooting, gun sales WILL go up. It’s one of life’s safest bets.

he's the reason they've increased

No. No he is not.

>9:08
The way he looked at the camera here and started naming names and the way he chooses his words just tells you this little worm stayed up all night memorizing a speech so he could act it out.

There was a gun show in Florida last weekend. 7,000 people showed up. The organizers said they had never seen anything like it.

His parents have convinced the little snowflake that he's relevant, and that his life has meaning.

Just wait.

They look like imps

He really believes he's that special soy that will change the world.

>muh big bad NRA

They're talking like there aren't real American PEOPLE who are behind the NRA supporting it.......
These people really do live in an echochamber don't they?

Man, this picture is really the bottoming out of society. We hear stories of excess and depravity at the ends of corrupt empires...but now we get to live it, see it.

Keep your guns close, anons. Good luck when this shit all falls to pieces.

>refers to ar-15s as weapons of mass destruction

Since I don’t watch CNN, I’ve only seen him here

Is this real? Tell me this is real.
youtu.be/VIYthyp2lto