Fuck isekai shit, proper fantasy anime when?

Fuck isekai shit, proper fantasy anime when?

There's a proper fantasy anime airing this season, and it's even 2-cour.
We also had one last season.
Try actually watching anime before complaining.

But does it have dark elf queen of incredible beauty?

>proper fantasy
>dark elf
>orc
Do you pherhaps mean standard mind break hentai?

>complaining that anime isn't generic enough

show me series with "dark elf queen of incredible beauty" if they so fucking generic then

Never. There's a reason why we will never see a Japanese story where Freya is not raped and mindbroken: Japs don't know who elves are and what they're supposed to be in classic fantasy, they're only used as rape fodder literally every time they appear.
Japs don't know shit about Western fantasy, or any fantasy beyond the youkai shit and JRPGs.

>Executed the dark elf's husband instead of keeping him prisoner and forcing him to watch every time the dark elf is raped

Gay

What is every fantasy isekai anime?

Most isekai are a fantasy minus the truck-kun chapter.

Learn to enjoy isekais. You watch anime, you standards are already low, just a go a bit lower senpai

But Duskin is a realistic characte. i know many of his type in real life.

This is why the west has best greenskins

It's a SAD day when by my game man has them better

>Proper
Hilarious

Go away Todd; I'm not buying either Skyrim or Fallout 4

Go ask /tg/ what they think of Elves and report back with grorious western erfus

>Go away Todd; I'm not buying either Skyrim or Fallout 4 again
FTFY

/tg/ here, glorious western alfar > japanese anime girls with pointy ears.
Of course I'm not /tg/, but the anti-elf fags are just a vocal minority, you would get more diverse answers and various opinions from /tg/

I have one in my mind, but it's basically more or less a rip-off of the Witcher, with a (more or less) Sauron look-alike as a mainchar
plus, the elves in my setting are pure waifubait so far

Get the axe, boys, I found us a dendrophile.

Most Westerners don't know shit about elves in classic fantasy either, just the ones derived from Tolkein's version via D&D.

also the best dark elves

filthy asur pig

Are Aen Elle High Elves or Dark Elves?

>frost magic
>3edge5me
>spooky
>pirates
more like drutchi than asur

but in their world they would be elves(true)

>Not putting your elves in the forest
>2011 + 6

I shiggy diggy doo...

Rather than ask that, you should ask when will a Fantasy LN become popular enough for an anime instead of the ocean os Isekais. You know people are too lazy to make original anime.

Goblin Slayer comes to mind as a possibility in the future, but the setting is not exactly original either, it's an actual D&D session for Christ's sake.

>japanese dwarf shows up
>they're just short humans, often pushovers, and at most enjoy a bit of beer

They don't have to be generic Tolkien or Warhammer dorfs, but why are they always so fucking LAME.

There are pretty of landmark series of Western fantasy that would qualify as isekai: Three Hearts and Three Lions, the Harold Shea series, the Wizard Knight.

It not being good isn't because it's isekai, it's because it's not good.

Dia Horizon next season, maybe you'll like that.

There were a fuckton back in the day. Try actually looking for older shows instead of paying attention only to new shows.