When is the end of the world, Sup Forums?

when is the end of the world, Sup Forums?

Tomorrow, check this digits.

what digits?

20 March 2018

when the sun dies and swallows it, desu

all of man could kill itself; it can even turn a planet uninhabitable. but the world will not end, and life will live on until then.

5 min checkem

what came first /pol or my desire to see all the nukes in the world deployed at once

Yesterday check my digs

no digits.

never

well it definitely happens after the beginning. so any day now.

Not going to happen, timeline shifted.

Congrats

The world never began. Chekum

If there is an apocalypse it will probably be triggered by the Russians or the fucking Americans. Suck my dick America.

It depends. You're talking about the end of the human civilisation, the Earth, the Sun, the galaxy or the universe's end?

In case of humans, I don't see them going extint any time soon.

Soon.

July 23 2019

Shut up you snail eating frog faggot

source?

last Thursday, it never ends.

which (whose) world you mean?

humanities.

when you die,then you will have to answer to allah,abdul.

when you die. We'll colonise tons of other (terraformed ) planets and galaxies when this Earth is long gone.

1 Thessalonians 5
1 Now concerning the times and the seasons, brothers, you have no need to have anything written to you.
2 For you yourselves are fully aware that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night.
3 While people are saying, “There is peace and security,” then sudden destruction will come upon them as labor pains come upon a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
4 But you are not in darkness, brothers, for that day to surprise you like a thief.
5 For you are all children of light, children of the day. We are not of the night or of the darkness.
6 So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and be sober.
7 For those who sleep, sleep at night, and those who get drunk, are drunk at night.
8 But since we belong to the day, let us be sober, having put on the breastplate of faith and love, and for a helmet the hope of salvation.
9 For God has not destined us for wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ,
10 who died for us so that whether we are awake or asleep we might live with him.

You have to consider, it already is the end of the world in many places on the globe. When does the West end? Hopefully never

bullshit. the rest of the world is just underfunded. the end of the world is when everyone dies.

checked, world freedom and peace soon brother

think it will be pretty obvious. don't think anyone will be wondering.

No man knoweth the day or the hour.

but it might not ever really end.

december 2012

u already ded

When Silence defeats Chaos.

what a load of bull.

soon, probably this year

mine

The world already ended. We're all in hell now. Check em.

No.
That accurately describes Berlin in 1945.

Hello my germ mutt.

When Obama ended the world

It was her turn

It will end once the Jews want it to end.

It's already over, we are waiting for the new world now.

The end of the world will commence approximately in late 2024 in the greater Cairo metropolitan area.

Our Lord has unfinished business with the group of vipers, with the synagogue of Satan. It ain't over until he and His Father say so

Never.

its ended a few times already. if you dont remember your not really sentient and incapable of making new decisions you just always do the same thing until others do something different

if it makes you feel better your a common type for most ethnic groups.whites do the same things as often as blacks do on average. its funnier that despite media hype and this boards racism you are on the same side. that as determined many end of the worlds ago. you cant infiltrate now

enjoy your tainted meat and incurable STDs. it took 3 worlds worth of work to produce the later

nigga WHAT are you even TALKING aBOUt

You're a nigger

I don't know I've been waiting for it for 6 six years, its not gonna happen is it?

Fuck me i canceled it myself

when the us stock market crashes. the niggers will go from home to home with their illegally bought guns and pitbulls looting each home and murdering the inhabitants that can't defend themselves because their guns were taken away by the government