>TrumpTV Weekly Update #27 (Lara) 2/26/18
youtu.be/odGhf2cFFBA

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/02/28/ice-oakland-raid-arrests/?utm_source=site-share
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>did have an appreciable impact of reducing some of the mass shootings
I'd like to know which ones. Worst school shooting ever happened under the AWB using AWB-compliant firearms and magazines.

Don't touch Hope.

MAGA!

MAGA!

>when you take a huge relieving shit but it smells so bad that you later have to run back into the toilet bowl to flush that bad boy down the drain

Is this a good metaphor for the Drumpf admin?

Hope Hicks did nothing wrong! WITCH HUNT!

Will this guy pull off his Neo-Ottoman Empire or not?

With respect to Sessions, there are only 2 possibilities that explain what is happening...

>Trump & Sessions are cranking up the misdirection and making sure everyone thinks they are at odds and not colluding to bring down the hammer on the previous administration.
>Trump genuinely fucked up in picking Sessions to be AG, but it would take too much time and capital to replace him.

I’ve always thought that option 1 was the reality, but it’s getting harder to think that by the day. Ironically, that would mean option 1 is working as planned.

>run back into the toilet bowl
No wonder it smells

Only unevolved men love their parents

The mayor of a self-proclaimed sanctuary city in California issued a warning to illegal immigrants in the Oakland area over the weekend that Immigration and Customs Enforcement officers were preparing a raid.

> Schaaf released a statement Saturday to say she “learned from multiple reliable sources” that there could be a raid conducted by ICE in Oakland as early as the next day. She said the intention of the statement was to protect people and warn them, not to panic them.

>Federal law states that if Schaaf is “knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that an alien has come to, entered, or remains in the United States in violation of law, conceals, harbors, or shields from detection, or attempts to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, such alien in any place, including any building or any means of transportation,” she could be subject to a fine and up to five years in prison for each illegal immigrant she warned of a potential ICE raid.

sessions where is the indictment to her and California AG

I

Trump is being dumbass for hired Jeff session.

It's a simile.

why is every OP in every thread on Sup Forums a german? really makes me think

remember the big many who die in fire

MAGA

Would you let her grab your gun?

does Dicks sporting goods want a pat on the back for stopping the sales of assault rifles?

I'm so tired, Sup Forums

when will they drop the "common sense gun control meme"

>not flushing immediately after finishing
leftists are disgusting

Another question: will he become the PM?

Can someone please explain what Trump's beef is here? He wants Obama in prison by the midterms?

I think its an artwork which should show the horrors of atomic weapons iirc.

>Why would they seat the Pope on a Final Fantasy boss looking throne?
So he can speak from the mouth of the dragon.

lurk moar faggot

If you have any enjoyment of the 2nd Amendment or owning what you want you would know it never ends. You can't just enjoy it, you have to be involved in keeping dumb liberals away from it. Otherwise you end up like every other nation on Earth. People who claim they don't get political but just want to enjoy firearms are dumb hang-me-ons that aren't pulling their fair share.

pls no bully

Let's study whether Jared Kushner is the AC. On one hand he's Jewish which is correct but traditional teaching is that the AC will be from either the Middle East or Europe (I hold to the Syrian belief). I've never thought that the AC has to be a fag, either. I think that's a misreading of the scripture.

Make-up monster, yeesh.

>an Obama guy
>the democrats are LITERALLY the enemy, not americans like us, they GENUINELY are the Other
DivisiveDemagogueicFaggot.jpg

>I think its an artwork which should show the horrors of atomic weapons iirc.
I think the AntiChrist will be AI to be honest. When they unleash it to think or itself without limits.

Choking wind to long nose tribe
Tribe war now

How can Ichigo even compete?

>He wants Obama in prison by the midterms?
if anything after the midterms. even with all evidence needed for this to happen, the people would go on the streets and protest Trump

>Can someone please explain what Trump's beef is here?
for me it's just a shift in the narrative, we'll see how the MSM will spin this and ignore the Zogg and gun controll debate

>Christ shown burning with lost souls around him
>positioned in the maw of the beast
They may tell you that's what it is, but (it isn't).

Germany disavows of United States.

I don't think so. I think AC has to be a person based on my reading of the scriptures.

Reminder that Cain dindu nuffin. Abel was a faggot and Seth was a soft hearted girl.

>Don't be loyal to your family goy
>Leave all of your wealth to my Non-profit, inheritance is wrong
>Just ask my nephew Maury over at CNN, he agrees with me!

Narrow majority of SPD voters for German 'grand coalition': poll
reut.rs/2F4EKCo

The YouGov survey for the RND media network showed 56 percent of SPD supporters - or voters - backed a re-run of the so-called ‘grand coalition’ with Merkel’s conservative bloc.

Hans how popular is AFD in this hour?

Imagine living in a country that had a 90% favorable view of King Nigger

Wew yeah that's definitely a serpent head

Isn't this the guy that killed that Turkish dude in an art gallery?

>ywn never literally pound the humanity into 02 so she stops call herself a monster

Cain was the orignal Emo

We get it, you're racist.

do any of you have the unedited version of that?

Awoo!

#Hoggwash

Good for them. Let them get overrun by migrants.

>I don't think so. I think AC has to be a person based on my reading of the scriptures.

I hear you. I don't know jack about the scriptures, but I really think history is following it to a T.

t's time for Sessions to go. he's fucking useless

>how to draw anime: for beginners

By being cuter and better girl.

Oh no that sucks. The 2nd Reich died a long time ago, Hans, who do you think you are?

4D CHESS! MAGA!
SESSIONS WILL UNLEASH ON THE DEEP-STATE ONCE THE OBAMA-APPOINTED IG WHO LET HOLDER GO REPORT HITS

Ahahahah sessions probably crap his diapers ohohohohoho

>germany only likes niggers
someone save the west

Since Commiefornia's defiance of Federal law extends to multiple people and across the entire stand and not just this one piece-of-shit major, is it possible - or at least conceivable - that a much larger case could be in the works at the DoJ? Sessions always talks about Commiefornia as a it's so-called "sanctuary state" in every speech he gives when illegal immigration and enforcement of Federal laws is concerned. It's not that his isn't aware. Hell. He's a very Rule of Law kind of AG. There is no way he doesn't know this is a violation of that US Code

100%, without a doubt. The best tool for converting people to the Word is history. Everything has and is lining up perfectly.

>makes God an offering of vegetables
>not a degenerate
pick one

Does the law specify that she had to warn an actual illegal ala "Hey Pedro, don't go to work tomorrow la migre is coming" or does a blanket warning like the one she issued cover it?

He's right though. He's pointing out what is going on, but since your MSM is in on the hoax, they refuse to report honestly.

Why are we here, just to suffer
Here

stop

go go trump, good luck from kraut/pol/

So it seems trump knows the IG report will not find anything damaging against Obama, FBI, or the intelligence agencies and is crying out over it lol

looks like an uglier rat faced young version of le hilarious doubles finger Hollywood man

He's a swamp rat. Only thing they know how to do is kick the can down the road.

based thank you

wtf who doesn't flush immediately after the deed is done?

01100110 01110101 01100011 01101011 00100000 01101111 01100110 01100110

Feels good man

The face that wants to confiscate your guns.

>the virgin harvest
>the CHAD sacrifice

It's possible to DoJ is still too corrupt as an entity to bring that kind of case to bear without constant internal sabotage. We'll see, but I hope the California state government gets whats coming to it. They took one of the most beautiful states in the union and have driven it into the ground, and now they are using the same strategy on my beloved Texas.

Senate is too cucked to confirm another AG for trump if he fires sessions
Sessions is basically an enemy at this point sitting on his thumb

Eric Holder faints every single time he leaves a shit

Germany disavowed itself a long time ago, who gives a shit.

omg all these privileged shitlords amirite

#DEVELOPING: ICE Arrests Over 150 Illegal Immigrants After Dem Mayor Sent Out Warning

U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) arrested more than 150 illegal immigrants throughout the week even though Democratic Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf sent out a warning of a possible raid Saturday.

ICE began arresting people one day after Schaaf’s warning message as part of a”targeted immigration enforcement operations,” according to Fox News. Around half of the illegal immigrants arrested have past criminal history, including assault and weapons charges as well as other violent crimes.

One of the illegal immigrants arrested in the sweep is a well known gang member who has served over 15 years of prison time and has been deported by ICE four times. Armando Nuñez-Salgado, 38, from Mexico, was arrested Sunday.

ICE deputy Director Thomas Homan blasted Schaaf for sending out the warning message to the public, saying she put the officers at greater risk by publicizing “her suspicions.” (RELATED: Oakland Mayor Sends Out Warning On Possible ICE Raid)

“The Oakland mayor’s decision to publicize her suspicions about ICE operations further increased that risk for my officers and alerted criminal aliens — making clear that this reckless decision was based on her political agenda,” Homan said in a statement Tuesday. “Unlike the politicians who attempt to undermine ICE’s critical mission, our officers will continue to fulfill their sworn duty to protect public safety.”

dailycaller.com/2018/02/28/ice-oakland-raid-arrests/?utm_source=site-share

Cute! Sorry about the World Wars, Hans. For what its worth I think you are better than the Austrians.

>So it seems trump knows the IG report will not find anything damaging against Obama
the IG do NOT have a prosecutive position, he just report the things he finds. it's up to the AG to prosecute shit. like pic related.

Thanks Hans. Stay away from the Rapeniggers.

>By being cuter and better girl.
LMAO

Checked! Thank you ICE!

RESIST

>that pic
>heresy

Are you Catholic Arturo? It has been my experience that Catholics are far more educated on the history of their church and the faith in general but less knowledgeable about the scriptures, whereas Protestants have the opposite problem.