We Are Fucked

2017 Revenues (Federal) 3.3 Trillion
2017 Expenses (Federal) 4.0 Trillion
Deficit 0.666 Trillion which is 20% of Income
Mandatory payments: Social Security .882, Med .937, Interest .223, Other Mandatory .479
2.52 Trillion
We spend 76% of our tax money before we can decide to do anything. We are broke as fuck. Why does no one talk about this as it is literally going to sink us.

cbo.gov/topics/budget

Other urls found in this thread:

usdebtclock.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=Nk8-lLJEeQw
reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-reid-solar/u-s-senator-reid-son-combine-for-china-firms-desert-plant-idUSBRE87U06D20120831
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shhh, nobody likes to talk about how america is broke beyond reparation.

Because it’s a pointless discussion?

You want to come collect? You and what army?

Guns kill some people but the US turning into Venezuela is going to kill many more and not just in the US.

>

wtf didnt that econ nobel prize tier genius Paul Ryan just fix all that? Surely the party of 'fiscal responsibility' would not want their reputation damaged so irreversibly? hahahahahahahah

>You want to come collect? You and what army?Is called internal debt moron, the goverment owns money to U.S. corporations.

Would you look at that, cut out the nanny state and everything settles out just fine

Yes, but who is going to tell all the old people to just starve to death? No politician has those kind of balls.

International debt is hardly America's problem. Over half of their national debt is held by Americans themselves. Additionally, any attempt by China (who isn't even their biggest international debtor) to leverage this debt to hurt the American economy would hurt China's even more.

Can't maintain the current standard of living if nobody is working goy. If everyone felt like they were making more than enough to live comfy they might consider working less. Not everybody works and some consume more than they produce. No Jew or shabbos economist will ever tell you that the debt is created to keep everything from collapsing because enough things arent being produced for tomorrows consumption.

>some consume more than they produce
If they aren't given the funds to consume then that wouldn't be the case

People should be able to benefit from their family's fortunes as well as they should be accountable for their family's mistakes. If your mother blew tens of thousands of dollars at the Bon Ton in her 50s, then you need to let her know beforehand that she won't have her child to fall back on if you don't want to support them

This is going to hurt everyone also because fewer people buying things mean fewer people have jobs which means fewer people buying things.
It will settle eventually but it is going to fucking get a lot of people killed in starving riots in the process.

Banks, student loans, medical expenses, consumerism (I want a new car every year!).
Soon or later implodes.

As long as interest rates remain low, we can tread water. If and when interest rates go to historic levels, the house of cards will come down.

We have far more important problems to deal with first. Demographic collapse for example. Economics are irrelevant in light of this. When we secure a vast white majority, we can then repair everything else.

this is the curse of longer life expectancy. its cool how in the last few decades technology has progressed so grandma can live for another 15 years but that is potentially 15 years of using resources without producing anything, and with birthrates under replacement rate its going to get worse and worse

You realize were all just going to be killing each other in the streets anyway when this goes off.

usdebtclock.org/

I remember when this thing had a 6 on it. Now it's about to tick 21. It's always been the elephant in the room, and no one has seemed to give 2 shits. Look, I know this seems like kikery, but NESARA really does seem to be the only way out of this mess.

There's not a single government in the world that is solvent. Not a single one. Fuck that, most Americans are even solvent. We would literally have to sell 1/3 of the real estate in the US to foreign nationals just to break even. Could you imagine how infuriating it would be if you found out that your elected congressmen and senators were actually doing something like that? I mean, holy Jesus, what a fucking shit show that would be:
youtube.com/watch?v=Nk8-lLJEeQw
reuters.com/article/us-usa-china-reid-solar/u-s-senator-reid-son-combine-for-china-firms-desert-plant-idUSBRE87U06D20120831

I've spent a lot of time working in nursing homes and believe me when I say Grandpa Walt doesn't want to sit around in pain all day drinking thickened cranberry juice just so you can feel good about yourself for visiting him once a month

Families should be taking care of their elders, not the government

>Being this retard
You do know the majority of debt is in the hands of white people? do you know the white race is the one who has more debt?

I 100% agree but I'm saying our political leaders are too flaccid to take the necessary steps to fix this situation before the collapse.

I don't want people to starve, I'm a big believer in charity and sponsorship. I just believe that assistance should be voluntary, not mandatory

McBrainCancer ruined our chance to reduce healthcare spending. Ted Cruz had a good idea with his healthcare plan.

MAGA

That is medicare and medicaid not the healthcare bill. The bill only requires people to have healthcare.

I actually looked this up myself just out of curiosity, and the US has literally never not been in debt. From day 1 of our nation's existence, we've been in debt. In the beginning it was mostly from wars but we've always been in debt and we always will be. Our economy runs on it.

The problem isn't that we have debt it is that mandatory payments are 76% of tax revenues.

Even if we collapse we'll be fine. Niggers will probably chimp out but martial law will bring the military to our streets to keep shit in order and no one's tip toeing around niggers if we're in a collapsed state.
Our wall street assholes will rearrange everything in a matter of weeks, and in the end we'll be fine and the rest of the planet will get cut off from our foreign aid and starve/riot.
It will be pretty fun, just stockpile food, water, water filters, guns, ammo, communication electronics etc.

>$937 billion for healthcare

The federal government shouldn't be spending anything on healthcare except if it's part of the compensation package for current or retired federal employees. This is insane.

>water filters
Hi, Alex!