We Need to Start Barking at White People Who Speak Out of Turn

We Need to Start Barking at White People Who Speak Out of Turn

>One thing, however, that we can and definitely should start doing is what M’Baku and his Que Dog Jabari tribe did when encountering a problematic white dude who was speaking when there was no ask or need or purpose for the thoughts and opinions of problematic white dudes.

>Bark.

>Not a purposeless bark. This isn’t a shih tzu barking through the window at a squirrel. Instead, this would be an intentional bark. A targeted bark. An overpowering bark. A drowning bark. A Wakandan bark. A bark meant to communicate, “Um, who told you that you can speak? When it is time for your words, we will let you know. And maybe that time will never come. We’ll see. Now, just shut up and stand there. Maybe get on your phone and Google ‘How not to be a colonizer.’ Whatever you do, I want to hear you not speaking.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLOw_SzkRQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=HWmZHrWSXkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The bark doesn’t just have to be a counter for useless words, either. A wayward white hand reaches for your hair? WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! A group of white people huddled on a sidewalk refuse to step aside when you attempt to walk past them? WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! A purse is clutched when you walk on an elevator? WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! (If they’re going to act scared, you might as well give them a reason to be.)

>Of course, this barking will take some practice. They can’t be small-dog barks, so people with higher and/or softer voices will probably have to do some training. Which is why, today, I’m announcing the opening of the M’Baku School of Wakandan White Silencing. The classes will be free, so no worries about me using GoFundMe monies for Bigen and creatine.

what the fuck do you mean start? barking instead of hooting?

Its always that same nigger writing theses stories. Clearly trolling or appealing to his subhuman brethren

As a white person, I want to bark right back and tell this nigger to shut the fuck up until I am done speaking.

How often are you going to post this fluff?

>bark

barking is reserved to mexicans sorry black people.

>is the leader of a tribe that worships a great gorilla
>some outsider who knows nothing about your way of life tries to interject
>make ape noises to shut him up and put him in his place
>black people around the world should start doing this to random people irl

>but a shirt that says "coolest monkey" is racist

>we should behave even more like the animals they are

>Training monkeys to bark

lolk

Who let the dogs out
Woof, woof, woof, woof, woof
Who let the dogs out
Who let the dogs out
Who let the dogs out

Yup after I saw this movie I thought it would start to trend that blacks would want to randomly bark at white people. They already did that before this movie but now they'll do it as a trend. I don't think they'll use the racial slur "colonizer" that the movie tried to make up for whites because it has no basis in it but this movie was literally kill whitey the fantasy. The main villain kills off an entire museum staff of white people to get back "stolen" African artifacts and his goal throughout the movie is to make it so blacks of the world rebel against white oppressors. I can't believe I paid to see that garbage.

When they're done barking, they can be tazed and hauled off to jail just like every other nigger.

>A purse is clutched when you walk on an elevator? WOOF! WOOF! WOOF! (If they’re going to act scared, you might as well give them a reason to be.)
Great idea give people a reason to start gunning us down.

What makes it even funnier is that he was preaching about colonizers and oppression, "muh slave ancestors" and the like while he was the son of a, probably, legal migrant.
He also barges into the palace like he owns the place, wants the throne cuz he wuz kangz.
If anything the movie showed how stupid all the "muh black oppression" whiners are.

youtube.com/watch?v=hLOw_SzkRQ8

>black people are gonna start making monkey noises at white people
>"lol we're not monkeys tho u raycis"

I desperately want to be rid of these savages.

Good idea. It willl help break the racial conditioning and remind white people that they are dealing with a bunch of dumb animals.

>Screech
Fixed*

Its not a bark it's a fucking ape grunt

>"woof woof witeboi"
>"Shut up nigger"
>mauls nearest 4 year old.

youtube.com/watch?v=HWmZHrWSXkU

And yet it’s racist when ladybird barks at a black guy

Oh no you don't.
>There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
>Galatians 3:28
You own diversity.