twitter.com/NBCPolitics/status/968617123756036098
bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/2018/pdf/gdp4q17_2nd.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Amnesty Don
>Alpha
lol nope

AWOOOOO

Aleppo

Don't forget Worthless Sessions as well. There is no reason he should be spared from constantly being grilled and raked over the coals.

People the voted for Trump are now RESIST

MAGA

Post more Pout Girl.

here's some cringe material
>congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/5087/text

twitter.com/AMike4761/status/968883100536180738
>Illinois School District Moves to Arm Teachers to Ensure ‘Kids Are Safe!

Hmmm

Follow me on Minez,Gab,Twitch,Twitter, Facebook,YouTube,Steam-it,Patreon and Bitshute.

Why hasn't Cyber Command been given the authority to disrupt Russian cyber attacks /ptg/?

AWOO

It's DOA. Also.
>“(iv) A grenade launcher or rocket launcher

is it possible to buy a mini gun in USA?

>tfw dems will green screen all their rallies

kek that part made me laugh the most about it

Reminder that
>muh IG report
is the right wing equivalent of "MUELLER PLEASE HURRY".

noting will happen

PiD Metaphysical Gin Rummy

Hillary and her corrupt spooks that are still employed need to all be thrown into the dust bin.
It's over.
She lost.
Nobody believes her.
>literally everything is russias fault WW3 now Trump do itt!!!!

>lets break up marriages
Wonder whos behind this?

You're on a CIA watchlist for even asking.

Obviously instead of people actually having morals and shit we need to be more tolerant and accepting of adultery because muh stronk womyn need their sexual empowerment

Bet it’s a leaf....

How much meds do you think she's on?

youtube.com/watch?v=TK4fjMhGn-I

this is the power of Azian masculinity

>The Russians are coming! The Russians are coming! t. Hillary Revere

scandal-free president, coming through

>I say this as a former Secretary of State and as an American: the Russians are still coming. Our intelligence professionals are imploring Trump to act. Will he continue to ignore & surrender, or protect our country?
- Hillary Clinton (@HillaryClinton) February 28, 2018

Admiral Mike Rogers told lawmakers on Capitol Hill Tuesday that he would require additional authorization from Trump to take additional steps to secure voting systems.
>“I need a policy decision that indicates there is specific direction to do that,” Rogers said. “The president ultimately would make this decision in accordance with a recommendation from the secretary of Defense.”

Democrats on the Senate Armed Services Committee and elsewhere seized on Rogers' testimony, accusing the Trump administration of ignoring the threat posed by Russian hackers.
>“Essentially, we have not taken on the Russians yet,” Sen. Jack Reed (D-R.I.), the committee's ranking member, said.
>“They haven’t paid a price, at least, that has significantly changed their behavior,” Rogers told the panel.

“Why is Donald Trump, a man so tough he says he would rush into a school shooting unarmed, why is he such a wuss and a wimp about Russia?” Begala said on “Anderson Cooper 360.”

“What do the Russians have on him? Maybe it’s nothing. Maybe it’s just there’s something about Mr. Putin that our president just worships and adores. But the evidence, the direct evidence is just catastrophic for him,” he said.

The authority comes from POTUS through SecDef. No staff is involved in this

You're alone in a locker room with Donald Trump. What do you talk about?

>the greatest threat to American democracy is pic related making shitposts on Facebook

You can buy one of these bad boys and it's legal since it's a crank.

>is it possible to have freedom in the USA?
Yes. The answer is always yes.

This but 100% unironic.

>achievement and legacy free president
sounds about right

Best Awoosian Grill For MAGA!

She is talking about cyber attacks Rogers and intelligence officers testified to

It was a Spaniard. Darn moors.

>he thinks they haven't already
Someone post the Assange interview where his collar clips through itself.

didn't mattis just dogwhip a couple hundred russians in syria? some puppet.

Checked. I guess about can he remove California.

Can someone give me a quick rundown of what's going on, right now?

It honestly doesn't feel like anything's been happening lately.

>Can someone give me a quick rundown of what's going on, right now?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/Screenshot/country/FI/filter/text/

This random tweeter post has nothing to do with President Trump or the Administration or politics in general. Fuck off, and I hope you get b& for being a spamming faggot.

This is why they lost their empire.

MAGA

Is playing chess online in your free time considered "video gaming" too?

if we're in a locker room I'd probably try and sneak a peak at his dick
t. concerned citizen

Tumor Hurry

>or politics in general
Did those Roy Moore accusers literally die the day after the election?

>americans think thing is good according to polls
>actually think it's bad and vote against it
>americans think thing is bad according to polls
>actually think it's good and vote for it

Probably has to do with people being lying idiots

Trump's plan is to have McCain outlive Armageddon itself

Ask him who's his newsfu

dailycaller.com/2018/02/27/hina-alvi-imran-awan-leave-the-country/
>Agents apprehended Hina Alvi at an airport in 2017
>She was suspected of hacking Congress and is the wife of Imran Awan
>Awan and his family members allegedly logged into servers of congressmen for whom they did not work
>In March 2017, FBI agents were tailing House of Representatives IT aides suspected of hacking Congress, and apprehended one at the airport trying to make a hasty exit to Pakistan.
>She refused to speak with them, and a search revealed that she was carrying an apparently illegal amount of cash.
>The FBI allowed Hina Alvi, wife of Imran Awan, to board the plane anyway — then filed paperwork saying agents believed she had no intention of returning to the U.S.

For nearly a year since, the case has lingered despite the House Office of Inspector General (OIG) determining that the family of Pakistanis made “unauthorized access” to Congress’s data shortly before the election.

Following revelations about the FBI’s actions in the investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s email server and Department of Justice officials’ handling of the Trump dossier, attention has turned to the agencies’ apparently lax attitude toward the congressional cyber breach case as perhaps the most jarring failure to enforce laws in cases that overlap politics.

The OIG alleged Imran Awan and his family members logged into servers of congressmen for whom they did not work, logged in using members’ personal usernames, covered their tracks, and continued to access data after they’d been fired.

>The charges brought by prosecutors are so minor that Awan’s own lawyer speculated they could be a “placeholder” for future charges.

Server logs of government computers backed up the OIG’s findings. Yet six months after the initial charges, no additional counts have been brought, raising the question of whether the DOJ is seriously investigating the potential national security breach.

I dunno. How do you do it? I have some app on my phone where I can play online with random people buy I always feel pressured to constantly play once a match has started. I want to be able to do that stuff where a move is played once every hour or something, so I don't have to be constantly on my phone, but I can still play vs a real person online....

getting a meme tatto and regretting it within a year
how to people this dumb remember to breath?

I thought Norton Antivirus was run by a lolbertarian

Hey whatever happened to that recount? pretty sure we were positive it was rigged

Rondald Splurnk

>recount
I forgot about that part too

Xordolf Shplimphs

That's McAfee.

>>the greatest threat to American democracy is pic related making shitposts on Facebook

Yeah not the millions of dead people and illegals voting.
some vodka zombie shitposting is going to change elections

The dumbest mother fuckers on planet earth watch that shit gargling show.

Think how much could have been accomplished if they killed all the niggers.

dailycaller.com/2018/02/28/ice-oakland-mayor-warned-illegal-criminals-gang/

>“What she did is no better than a gang lookout yelling police when a police cruiser comes to the neighborhood except she did it to entire community of the this is beyond the pale,” Homan declared in a Fox News interview. “This is a whole new low to intentionally warn criminals that law enforcement is coming. I can’t believe it happened.”

>“She intentionally put law enforcement officers at risk. Being a law enforcement officer is dangerous enough. But to give criminals a head’s up we’re coming next 24 hours, increases the risk.” He continued that “there are 800 we were unable to locate because of that warning. That community is a lot less safe than it would have been.”

Schaaf warned Bay Area residents Sunday night that she had been tipped off to a forthcoming immigration enforcement raid targeting illegal immigrants who have committed crimes. The mayor is unapologetic telling the Washington Post Tuesday “I think it’s my responsibility as a person in power and privilege to share the information I have access to, to make sure people know what their rights are.”

Does anyone else think that morals and values have become an abstract that can be negotiated or argued for or against at any time?

I bet just like any movement the infidelity movement wouldn't be practiced by even 1% of the people arguing for it but they just want to argue from the basis of "here is this sexual frontier and if you want to do it with your body and its consensual go for it"

If it wasn't for the Vocal 99% of people willing to debate anything and everything for social media likes so many issues would just die off in days.

D0fjaod F8r-kg

>Republicans control NH government
>governor refuses to have strict voter ID requirements

Trump just needs to ram this shit down America's throat because cuckservatives in NH and NV and other places are fucking everything up

Gowdy on DoJ: I have had a number of interactions W/IG Horowitz, including as recently as earlier this month. He has been fair, fact centric, and appropriately confidential with his work. He was confirmed by the Senate without a single dissent. I have complete confidence in him

...isn't that actually a crime? I hope she gets thrown in federal prison.

They lucked out in America with diseases doing it for them. Genocide on that scale is impossible

Imagine if all of Africa was like Australia

((muh legacy))

GRMBLD GRMPF

>independent voters don't like it

I swear if Repubs don't run on expanding muh guns in fall they're braindead faggots

Current and former U.S. officials tell REUTERS they are genuinely perplexed by PIC RELATED NBC News report on Russian election hacking, and don’t understand its conclusions.

twitter.com/NBCPolitics/status/968617123756036098

DHS now goes on the record with a lengthy denial of the NBC news report above: “We believe tonight’s story to be factually inaccurate and misleading.”

SHeriff Clarke thinks she committed a crime.

4th quarter GDP revised down to 2.5%. Our Imports are absolutely killing us.

If you read the first few pages of the report below, you will see it repeated over and over that IMPORTS have been accelerated which is a SUBTRACTION from our GDP.

bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/2018/pdf/gdp4q17_2nd.pdf

From the article linked above:

Please keep in mind that the two paragraphs I share below hold true for not only the 4th Quarter but the Annual GDP Rate for 2017 which was 2.3%.

The increase in real GDP in the fourth quarter reflected positive contributions from personal consumption expenditures (PCE), exports, nonresidential fixed investment, residential fixed investment, state and local government spending, and federal government spending that were partly offset by a negative contribution from private inventory investment. Imports, which are a subtraction in the calculation of GDP, increased (table 2).

Our President and his team absolutely understand this phenomenon. That is why 2018 is going to be all about fixing the trade deficits with Mexico, Canada, China, South Korea, Japan, Germany, etc.

>Gowdy
Can't be trusted.
If he says this bogus run of the mill statement look between the lines.
>there is fuck all going on here and criminals will continue to slip through the cracks

>DHS now goes on the record with a lengthy denial of the NBC news report above: “We believe tonight’s story to be factually inaccurate and misleading.”

Recount was denied as the claim (I think) wasn't done in a timely fashion and the cost wasn't going to be covered by the state.

>the president should just become a King and do whatever he wants!
Hey I want neocons rekt as bad as the next dude but giving the President that much power might be a mistake. Imagine if obongo had that much power.

GLOANALD BLUMPTTTTTTT

>>DHS now goes on the record with a lengthy denial of the NBC news report above: “We believe tonight’s story to be factually inaccurate and misleading.”

Just push the niggers to the ocean, then send drugs, diseases, and random acts of niggertry to finish them off.
Wouldn't Rhodesia be like that if it was still around?

no weed, no prosecution

>illegals
>rights

My news here was pushing this story last night.
>ILLINOIS ELECTION WAS HACKED!!!
>....but no votes were changed..

>Wouldn't Rhodesia be like that if it was still around?
Rhodesia was already minority white, but I suppose they'd have to properly genocide the niggers if they were to have a shot at survival.

Fucking polls man, how do they work?

Intelligence officers in two testimonies I watched said systems were 'scanned' (do they mean random open port scan or what?) but nothing was changed. Don't know, crazy news shit when DHS has to come out and debunk it.