This is deep

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qSfGvptL_TY
twitter.com/Njadakastan/status/967163841779027969
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why are they bringing guns and knives to school in the first place?

the dream of a nigger society

niggers never stabbed no one ever

white kids

Maybe you should all escape the evil white man and leave America

I have yet to hear of a nignog or spic saving a school from a mass shooting

To kill whitey duh

the reason white kids bring guns is because of scum bag niggers and their scumbag antics

>most murder is committed by niggers despite them being only 15% of the population

I went to a school where Pakistani and Turkish children used racist slurs every day but never got trouble for muh racism
But if a white kid said anything they practically got expelled. What’s your fucking point vibranium

have white kids and minorities attend different schools.

problem solved

>Kids aren't the problem, Jews are the problem

Send that to him and see if he understands his own faggotry

Or different continents would be better

P O W E R F U L

>niggers never stab or shoot each other

I went to and everywhere people were bombed by burgers over and over and over for more than 50 years straight. But when some kid goes ham and shoots a couple of bullies everyone is suddenly angry and pretends to care

So why do black people still kill people at higher rates than white people?

You know Sambo had a white man write that for him.

Because everybody carried.

The 'boo wants the lash
The 'boo needs the lash

I'm pretty sure this is a troll, his name is wakanda flocka flame

Becuz of slabery!1!1!1

>large number of students have guns
>nobody shoots each other
Isn't that exactly what we've been saying all along?

youtube.com/watch?v=qSfGvptL_TY

based

I bet they were just shooting each other outside of school the subhumans

>make bogus anti-white statement
>get 10.000 RTs
>?
>profit
it is all so tiresome

Guarantee the person who runs that Twitter is a self-loathing white cunt

QUEENZ
twitter.com/Njadakastan/status/967163841779027969

>witepee/pol/

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Bought? Or brought.
Good point blacks and Latinos never commit gun crimes.
>Like bring guns to school.

They just wait until after school because then nobody snitches.

Listen here bucko, white kids only shoot each other because of the way they were raised and their environment. It has NOTHING to do with their race.

Niggers shoot each other because they're black and have subhuman IQs and are dumb.

I can vouch for this thread.

Wakanda Flocka Flame is right!

So he wuz sayin that if everybody at school has weapons than no one will get shot? Hol up...

What the fuck is "Latinx" what isn't it "Latino" anymore

These orks nowadays.... They don't even read reported DOJ ,FBi,DEA and ATF reports

get with the times gramps
latino is male
latina is female
latinx is both

>"Latinx" what isn't it "Latino" anymore
In response to the male-dominant Spanish language, feminist and queer Spanish speakers of Latin American descent devised a gender-neutral alternative to “Latino,” which is masculine in nature. And that’s “Latinx” (pronounced La-tEEn-ex).

The term is helpful when referring to a group of Latinxs, its plural partner. A group of women are Latinas, but as soon as a man joins them, the group becomes Latinos. Not anymore—thanks to "Latinx.

who can even tell these days

Know what the funny thing is? A nigger actually tried to shit up one of the highschools in Port Arthur (niggerville). It was pretty much thwarted since the police arent entirely garbo here. Was never reported by media cuz
>nigger
Also Texas Fag

They're rewriting the entire Spanish language because it's not inclusive enough. For instance Latino and Latina are to be replaced with Latinx to be inclusive of our transgender brothers and sisters, and people who aren't on the male/female gender spectrum at all!

It's 2018.

How the fuck are you supposed to pronounce "Latinx"? Why don't you just say Hispanic if you want it to be gender neutral?

Holy shit that's gay

"Hispanic" is a narrower term that only refers to persons of Spanish-speaking origin or ancestry, while "Latino" is more frequently used to refer generally to anyone of Latin American origin or ancestry, including Brazilians.

Why would you report on nigger crime anyway it's so commonplace

Jesus fucking christ

>we wuz criminals

Only reason i heard about too was because a woman told me when i picked up my kid from Day Care. Barely covered by the local news

You forget that due to the age and sex that 46% of murder is blacken age 16 to 44, who are 3% of the population

>Update
Have you ever tried to call some faggot fro the Isle of Mann English or tell a Scottish person theyre from the UK?

>AH NUTRT YUUU KAY MAE' AHM SOOHISH HOYLUNDAH YEEW DOONT KNEW ABAYT WEST EDINBATRAH MEE LADDY?

Its snowflakes all the way down.

2nd Amendment re: guns

Two kids got murdered leaving my highschool on some gang related shit but of course it's not going to be a national news story because it's not like certain subcultures having problems with mental illness is also a black person thing because they just good bois who be misunderstood and products of they environment.

Maybe you should stop being evil, white man, or leave.

So, segregation?

these alt right goblin kids are well formed militias now?

What im saying is that there have been instances of other races at the very least try to shoot up schools. They aren't covered though which makes school shooting seem exclusively like a white sport

>La Tinx
>Trying to act hard while sucking Shlomo's cock

I avoid speaking to the Scottish as much as possible, but the few I know are huge unionists

I bet you have many fagpal Manxmen Welsh etc

Sounds like white and black kids have reason to fear each other. Probably a good idea to make schools gun friendly zones. Even better idea to arm teachers.

>I been to public high school

>I been

We know you have, no need to waste your valuable twitter character count, sweety.

As a PRANK bro!

Point is this is America deutschbag. If you don't understand it stfu.

>I been

Checks out.

That already happens right now.

My family are Manx actually.

Hmmmmm

Yet you've already checked in

myth

I’m a spic and I’ve never heard another spic call a Latin Latinx. What kind of faggot ass SJW shit is that? What the fuck does it even mean??

Try to dissociate them from whites as much by possible by adding an X.

What Koolaid are you drinking? Grape?

>and no one ever got shot or stabbed
The vast majority of school shootings (not mass shootings) are at urban schools over gang and drug related crap.

>I been to high school
>Wakanda Flocka Flame

I agree, there is an urgent need fr white kids to go to white only schools, so they no longer can display racist attitudes and be of danger to the students of color

>latvia doesn't know about self assigned segregation

they literally bus black kids into the suburbs because the city has no money for schools. it's amazing.

"The white man's burden" by Chain Kikeling.
>Oi vey white people save them!
>Why?
>Because I just brought a new religion saying you'll burn in (((hell))) if you don't!
There hell is also hot. Is Jewish he'll their own desert? Are they really lepers pharoah cast out?

>latinx is both
B-b-both? Did you just assume two genders?

In the late 70's, kids brought guns to school during hunting season all the time. They stayed in the gun racks, in their trucks. Nobody cared, because we never shot each other.

The REAL question is, why are you teens shooting each other? We had guns, they were easy to get, and we could get pistols and so-called "assault" rifles, too...but we never shot up the school.

So what happened to you morons? Why are you such golems to the Jew? Why do you aid them in their attempts to disarm us?

You're out of your fucking minds, you know. Nobody is impressed, just disgusted with you.

schlitz

t. liar
non white schools are infested with incidents of kids bringing weapons to school to attack other students. same thing in Florida. the small local governments and school boards have to keep the minority crime stats down for students, so they purposefully don't report it or completely ignore it.
Also non white schools have metal detectors on all entrances because this was such a major problem.
Also non whites are feral and don't go to school to kill everyone, usually just one student or just want to try and show off their weapons.
Also all school mass shootings ever have been alphabet psyops.

or segregate? why is that such a horrible option again?

30 years of an increasingly toxic environment that has fucked with hormones and caused entire generations to be fucked in the head.

But lets not fix them problem, lets put a band-aide on this festering wound.

white have the inside of the school and blacks and mexicans got the outside

as deep as the nigger's ability to "think"

Because they know everybody has a gun and won't be easy to kill more than one guy.

>hur dur, there were like 6 gorillion school shootings this year!
Okay, that seems odd because the media didn't report on a single one before this. Perhaps we should look into the locations and situations of those shootings.
>no... no stop...

Because these kids are hopped on drugs, prescription drugs.

>we're separate, they bitch because they can't do it right themselves
>we're together, they bitch because they hate us
the true redpill is realizing that nogs will never be satisfied until we're all dead and then in a couple months when they're back to starving they'll demonize us and say we put a curse on them

the solution is to kill them first

Whites are so awful. why don't we just start a new Wakanda in Africa? When they come begging us for our advanced technology, we can turn them down and explore the stars.

WAKANDA IF TRUE

10/10

>cruz
>white