Finish an anime

>finish an anime
>feel empty inside
How do u deal with this darkness Sup Forums?

Rewatch it.

I usually just touch my wiener

I don't even know. I'm not good at coping with anything.

Fap to its doujins

You watch another one.

Move on to more content if the show has it.
If not. well made fan-made content will do.
Or I just move on.

There are so many good shows to watch and manga to read. I also feel sad when something amazing ends. When Non Non Biyori ended I rewatched it like 7 times and almost cried, but there came new shows that I loved very much as well.
You'll be fine user.

Immediately find another one.

ur all sluts btw

you don't

>Do as much I can for an anime I like without falling into despair
>Get called a slut
Anime wouldn't want you to despair user, it wants you to be happy. Sometimes you just need to move on.

I haven't been watching any anime for a while, I've resorted to casual alcoholism & GCCX until something catches my eyes.

As you age, that same darkness will start to spread itself over everything you do.

Delusion and distraction are the easiest ways of dealing with it. The alternative is accepting it, never turning away from it.

Find a new animu, or rewatch it or find some actual friends and a girlfriend.

I watch another one and lurk more, faggot.

>tfw you don't ever realize that you feel the same about a new anime until it's over too

I end up thinking about all kinds of philosophy that help to offer escape from this world. I admit it. I believe in a custom version of fictional realism, where our universe is just one with very simple rules, plot and initial conditions.

You can either stop watching anime forever or go watch another one. If you can't decide between those two options, flip a coin.

>thinking that the real world exists
anime exists, we don't

Don't actually watch anime, just watch anime reviews by anime youtubers.

I contemplate suicide then sleep because sleep is the only peace I can find. It's pretty pathetic, but when even the things I enjoy get me down, I can only feel completely sad.

Doesn't this only happen with good anime?

Sometimes I don't watch the last or the last few episodes of a show and start rewatching it instead. Or sometimes even move on to other shows.

Because if I never finish it it never really ends and I'm not forced to let go...

>finish a manga
>there's no ending because the author died suddenly while golfing before he had the chance to write the last act of his three decade long super-robot epic
>feel empty inside

Did he get a heart attack or something? Was there a black swan involved somehow?

Sometimes I never finish shows, that way I don't feel melancholic

I read fanfics about it

I thought I was alone in this

This. Blissful sleep.

>catch up with a monthly series and now have to wait for new chapters
An even worse feeling

I forget it and watch it after a few years then the cycle continues

growing up

>u
I really hate when people do this.

this right here
only reason to watch SOL anime most of the time

Why?

By feeling empty all the time.

It's the way that lazy dumb teenagers who don't bother with grammar type.

dont u love when ppl type like this?

When I was a teen I could relate to many SOL shows, and as a result I often felt empty afterwards because it was an escape into another world where I actually had friends.
Today I don't feel empty anymore after watching a show since I can't relate to 95% of anime, and I just watch most shows for the cute girls and quick entertainment mostly. Anime that actually tell great stories are few and far between, but so is the case with most other forms of entertainment too. Spoilered for semi-blog.

stop being a fag

I feel you, user.

I miss this

I can't watch anything new because it's so boring ;_;

stop watching anime as an escape and figure out why you feel like a bitch all the time