Race

>On this particular day the class has broken into three discussion groups after watching excerpts from the 2003 PBS series Race—The Power of an Illusion. Geneticists interviewed for the show explain that visually obvious differences between people, such as skin color, have been extrapolated by many whites over the centuries to reflect assumed biological differences—such as blacks’ alleged mental inferiority—that have no basis in genetics or biology.

Are all the races equal?

bu.edu/today/2018/checking-your-white-privilege-at-the-door/

the only thing equal is their brainwash

Not an argument sir

LOL fuck apple babies.

The Neo Krautist Cult grows!

>Are all the races equal?
No

IQ tests are flawed everyone knows that

Negroes are flawed. Everybody knows THAT.

Lot of non srguments in this thread

>piss jug in the back
Fucking disgusting.

its 2 land whales and another nasty skank bitch who aint took a bath in 5 weeks

If Race doesn't exist then how are White people (and only White people) considered to be racist?

Race exists only in skin color

Tell that to an orthopedic surgeon.

>check your privilege
>on my macbook pro

none of those 3 ever had sex with a decent white male

The mental inferiority of the nigger will soon be demonstrated with images of millions of starving South Africans occupying once-fertile farms, and it won't be because of drought.

Hahahah
Holy shiiiiiiiiit, yo sayin i be just like whites n shiiit?

To think people have spent tens of thousands of hours discussing a complete and utter non-sensical ideology is quite funny. What a waste.

makes me feel better about watching hundreds of hours of sappy romance animes

>muh

>visually obvious differences between people, such as skin color, have been extrapolated by many whites over the centuries to reflect assumed biological differences—such as blacks’ alleged mental inferiority
source that this so
>that have no basis in genetics or biology.
also source

the source is literally mentioned in the quote

The source is literally mentioned in the quote