Why does anyone listen to the TRS shills anymore

The sole problem with the alt right, the root problem, is it's comprised and led by beta male faggots. From Mike Enoch, to Anglin, to Warski, to all the other youtube ecelebs I can't remember the name of, they are limp wristed faggots playing a game. This is a hobby for them, it's not a serious movement.

If you listen to these fucking retards you should kill yourself. You are the fucking cancer destroying any future the White race has.

Other urls found in this thread:

alexa.com/siteinfo/therightstuff.biz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>memeflag
>anti white shill
go back to discord/leftypol or twitter, shmug

you can't bump your own threads, idiot

Good thread..... NOT!
lol sage

Here come the soyfaggots. Durr muh feds

Plenty of "good threads" on TRS you parasitic piece of shit.

Who else is building/deconstructing rhetoric and analyzing society/current events? Who else should we "listen" to?

None of those people are leaders or claim to be. One is a YouTube show host, and the other two are largely entertainers and satirists.

>B-but which eceleb should I listen to tho
You forgot how to think for yourself and need someone to tell you what to believe?

Start by not listening to unmasculine men and THINKING FOR YOURSELF

Atleast WN 1.0 had William Pierce while the Alt right is pure cancer

A younger William Pierce with James Mason

alexa.com/siteinfo/therightstuff.biz
how does that make you feel? HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

back to ironmarch, nigger :*

>preaches fascism
>gets butthurt about having leaders
wew laddy

>Fascism means having shit leaders.

Back to TRS you stupid nigger

rv is truly a nigger

Go blow your faggot spencer you trs shill. You are the dumbest niggers on the web and you'll always stay irrelvent. Deluded twat

hello sargon/shaun/vee/kraut

sage sargon/shaun/vee/kraut

I need accept Beta Male leaders because that's what fascism is, not holding your leaders to a higher standard.

Your faggot "leaders" would be gassed in 2 seconds in Nazi Germany. You fucking TRS faggots have been shitting up the board and you need to be bullied off, you fucking cancerous brainlets.

Muh ad homs
Counter Sage you brainlet.

How much butthurt has this thread already caused.

Racist liberals larping as fascists can go eat a dick actually.

>17 out of 25 posts
truly shit thread, back to worshipping satan, fellow atomwaffle

Calling me Sargon doesn't change the fact you're a beta male, TRS shill.

This is you, you mutt.

Back to trs, fucking cancer

Durr Satan
Durr shit thread

nice argument, you fucking retard.

Boys you ready for American Nationalism

>think for yourself

Thats not how the human mind works

Woes is a fucking slob

whatever nigger, spam more ;* trs is gaining popularity

>26 posts by this ID
>all images have been saved within the past two months
>being this much of a newfag

Chad Nationalism

Meme flag
Sage

I like how OP went from legitimate criticism of TRS and whatnot and immediately derailed it into promoting an even more retarded alternative. Hey OP, friendly reminder:

>George Lincoln Rockwell accomplished nothing and died like a bitch
>William Luther Pierce accomplished nothing and died like a bitch
>James Mason accomplished nothing
>Siegeposters are currently getting fucked by the long dick of the law

You're even more pathetic and useless than the TRS posters. You have nothing to show for all of your rabble-rousing, no achievements, no results, no victories to hail. You are a laughingstock and everyone knows it.

>Warski
Race Warski is far more hardcore than those other pussies. Please don't compare.

This triggers the TRS shill.

I recognise this font and colour combination. Are you from MPC?

William Pierce got exactly no where. Even I think he sounds insanely angry, repetitive and faggoty in some of his rants.

All WN 1.0 people did was play into the Jew's hands and make everyone hate them.

At this point all MPC are is basically just a bunch of old men who are cranky cos of their declining testosterone levels. It's a common problem in older guys.

>old satanic chinlet
>triggering anyone
atomwaffles are so adorable, does he live of foodstamps? LOL, he looks pooooooor AF

MPC despises seigeposters, they were banned long before TRS made the same call. Wouldn't be surprised if OP tried to appropriate MPC memes for his own intent though, that's one of the points of contention MPC has with other members of the dissident right.

I have to defend muh ecelebs

Because Fascism(tm) means blindly following some faggy, feminine, eceleb brainlets.

REEJ SEEJ

Also kill yourself.

what are even MPC? they smell to me like big brain civnats in MAGA hats who think embracing civnat is 88D chess

> bla bla bla bla
> bla bla bla bla
>> 600000000000000000000
> oy vey, please stop doing what works!!

Fuck off.

>implying Mason isn't an e-celeb

>Because Fascism(tm) means blindly following some faggy, feminine, eceleb brainlets.
No Shlomo, Fascism means respect for your own people and not denegrating people because of their social class.

implying that doesnt describe mason, lel

Basically paleocons with a bit of habitutal contrarianism mixed in. They are legit smart though, P-Man makes sure to curate his community well to keep out morons. And by and large I don't think they're full civnat, since Ricky Vaughn is one of them, plus they have good relations with weev and Anglin.

I love the daily shoah. I can't wait until mike enoch repeats back to me the things I already believe for the the hundredth time. I think mike enoch is one of the greatest thinkers of out generation.

>Ricky "embrace civnat or I will call you names" Vaughn
no thanks

>stop liking stuff I don't like
ok, I guess

>"Anyone to the right of me is a Fed!"
>muh satanic conspiracy
>hasn't read siege, bitches about it anyways

That's some real leadership, you TRS shits.

Imaging falling this hard for century old propaganda.

>I think mike enoch is one of the greatest thinkers of out generation.
Did you never listen to Strike and Mike?

Oh no, you're a Europoor and can't afford the paywall.

Why does Mike Enoch always look like he's wearing someone else's face as a mask?

morpheus is a jew pedo

>I love eating shit don't counter signal me jew

>reads siege
>still can't acomplish anything
top kek, I guess Mason is at this point scamming you guys. The old boomer has to eat

>I REPEAT STOP LIKING THINGS I DONT LIKE

>if I use the Nazi memeflag nobody will guess I'm a shill
>30 posts by this ID

Yes, nice too see two great thinkers of our time talk about continental pbilosophy .
>the thing is its like the daseyn it's like us and the Jews you know

American "trailer trash" as you put it live way better than the average cucked German.

Tell me, if Germany is so rich, why are your wages so low?

Then why are you faggots always "literally shaking" over them?

Ever wonder why everyone hates Germans?

This is the reason.

>he knows about enoch talking about the daseyn
are you ironicaly hate listening to them? lmao

Where is the lie though, nice tactical nihilism don't insult the based eceleb

you are trolling me, you listen to them also

Ricky "Actually has influence among the normies and is bringing them further to the right" Vaughn, you mean. Have you done more than him?

I don't listen to anyone.
I Am.

>I don't need to read books, I got muh faggy podcast

I though Germans were superior to anglos? Because Germans are empirical and anglos are idealistic. Its the whole daseyn and seyngeschichtliches, you know its the thing right?
Nice classism there bro. Real ethno nationalism right here.
Only breainlets and eceleb worshippers still listen to them.

>has influence among the normies and is bringing them further to the right
lel, keep your circlejerk to yourself. It's cowardice. Just latch on to the MAGAturd wave and pretend it's your doing. Of course if it crashes he can always blame heimbach and wallace

>promotes reading books
>only pushes shit books
lmaoooooooo

Anti-white shills, like OP, attack the Alt-Right and leading people in the Alt-Right. Many shills are Jewish.
Shills spread disinformation and their goal is to make you question the guys who fight against the Jewish-run establishment. Don't fall for the shills' poor attempts are character assassinations.
If you enable shills by bumping their threads, then you're effectively helping Jews and other anti-whites.

reading those shitty books doesn't make you an intelectual

fascism is all about the cult of personality, deal with it

>I though Germans were superior to anglos? Because Germans are empirical and anglos are idealistic. Its the whole daseyn and seyngeschichtliches, you know its the thing right?

I have noticed before that Germans always start fights and are fanatical about telling other people what to do. They never know when to give up either - they LIKE fighting too much.

Germans and Anglos are more or less the same. They exist to struggle, they like to fight and cuck. They have no idea how to live, and are dangerous.

To be honest as a European I think that it's probably for the best that they die out as a coherent race and identity.

Then who, in your eyes, is the real deal? Who's the big leader you support? And don't give me that "no leaders" nonsense, even the idea of leaderless resistance has its figureheads.

Treat shill threads appropriately

Reminder that there is literally nothing wrong with homosexuality.

Where is Iron March now?

Spencer would be ok, but I know for you murricans lacing nationalism with some european ideas is hard to swallow so you will reject him. His vision of the far right is fresh vision, going beyond the party duopoly. But I guess you guys are just conservatives stuck in the
>muh free market
>muh guns
retarded self defeating paradigm.

Just stick to the GOP and pretend you are winning while trump pretends to be /yourguy/.

"REEEEEEE" T. op

Ignore anti-white shill threads

Really makes you think

TRS leads the movement that'll have the next GLR, they truly do advocate for the interests of white people, and point out jewish influence, plain and simple. Most libertarians/ancaps etc will end up being white nationalists, simply because the overwhelming majority of non-whites will never support those ideas anyway. The movement is growing, and it is real. They are in the streets countering antifa, if they go somewhere there are guys willing to back to back them up with some personal risk.

Sup Forums, other youtubers etc, they are simply entertainment. The alt-right is an actual movement where people meet for real and try make real change. Their podcasts has great edgy humor and goes really in-depth on things. How many people would march into the streets for say, Sargon of Akkad and his liberalistisism? Nobody, it's all a fucking hoax, the alt right on the other hand have people in the streets and their ranks are growing.

They offer even just a great social circle, they will be the basis to get into a nice huwhite neighborhood where you can raise children, a lot can be organized and done by this movement. Just grow the movement and spread the message.

Peace and love.

Aside from the fact that Spencer is a malignant narcissist who does an absolutely shit job of running his own organization, there's also the idea that he has literally no idea what he's talking about. Pan-Europeanism is retarded and is pretty much an anathema to what's actually going on with the current European right.

Treat shills harshly

This is a shill thread. You're an idiot if you participate. Drop redpills and use the sage function.

>anathema to what's actually going on with the current European right
>don't advocate unpopular ideas
better pack it up boys. Also he isn't advocating it in europe.

>absolutely shit job of running his own organization
you would be too if you were countersignaled by nearly everyone 24/7

No shit he isn't advocating it in Europe, because the moment he shows up he gets arrested like a fucking moron. You should listen to the Red Ice panel he was on where Greg Johnson absolutely BTFO'd him.