Salting the earth before last stand

Basically a civil war is brewing, white families will die.
Should they salt the earth as a final "fuck you"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mt11f7p13f0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not far enough. Gear up and Last-Man Standing scenario. Minefields, Sniper Posts. L4D2 Style Ebola DLC

Absolutely, salt the fields and turn every building into a giant booby trap. Half-saw critical support structure in the buildings so they fall in suddenly, too.

Salt the fields. No mercy.

why the fuck would we salt the earth?
You want us to have to pick up all the nigger bodies AND start from square one with farming when we're done?

>salt

hahahahahah. no. stockpile smoke alarms, till the americium into the soil.

They stayed in SA after niggers came back into power and turned the whole country back into what it was before whites arrived and they did nothing about it. The whites that are still there will do nothing but roll over for the BBC, They are truly pathetic. Fuck em.

you dont even need to salt the earth, nogs cant into farming

LET IT BE KNOWN! That even a Shark grows tired of the leeches that ride upon the underbelly of it's accomplished life.

And just like the Shark, White Men should not give quarter and allow the accomplishments given to the countries they built to be handed over by SAVAGE FUCKING NIGGERS!

THIS IS THE LINE IN THE SAND!

>salt the earth

For what purpose? The dumb niggers wouldn't know what to do with it regardless and then whitey will have nothing when he inevitably gets asked to come back.

if anything you should build nigger fermentation vats that heat and aerate the corpses, composting them so they're suitable for fertilizer

They could leave seeds planted in fertilized ground and the niggers will still fail to harvest. They are too stupid to see how chasing out whitey will only hurt them.

kek, this
salt the water supplies instead :^)

>pic
does someone have a screencap of the user that fap to ohio?

No just gtfo

Its genuinely scary that you guys are legitimately looking down the barrel of genocide and yet are sitting there deluding yourselves that you're going win a civil war against the government + the black population with no outside support or centrally organized militia. The rhodenisans were a million times tougher, smarter and better organized than you and they couldn't avoid getting driven out of their country. You're already dead bro.

if its really the end yes, salt the fields, drop dead animals in the wells, cut the power lines and if they have any tractors or farm equipment dump sand in the engines

Salting the earth is a horrible idea because it will give the left an excuse when South African blacks starve to death. They will starve to death to ragardless of whether or not landowners sabotage their soil

>ragardless

this, whites have no future in SA, it's blindingly obvious. Either leave South Africa behind or get killed.

Come home white man.

No need. We know from what happened in Zimbabwe that blacks can't farm worth shit no matter how good the land is. You could fertilize the soil before handing a farm over to the blacks and the country would still starve.

no ragrets bro

I can't even tell if this is sarcasm or not

whats funny if they get their way they'll give the land away to a bunch of idiots with zero knowledge of farming and agriculture.

They can ban guns so nobody dies ;D!!!

Poison the wells too. We know the west are not going to do anything to help.

yeah see the south african nigger weapon of choice is more of a machete type situation.

Fuck off amerimutt, you're not even white.

Sure, do like the Israeli liberals did to their territory before handing some of it over to the Palestinians. Try to help them, build some infrastructure. Then what will you say when the blacks come in & destroy the infrastructure you built to help them because it was built by whites.

Salt just washes out after a few seasons. Sure, it's enough to starve niggers, but it's not a permanent solution.

>no burger king
what a shithole

Why don't /ourguys/ help out? Poland, Hungary, Austria, Russia all seem to be sitting on their asses

It is for you, because that's not your homeland, mutt

Yup, it'll be Zimbabwe 2.0
Starving niggers eating rats in the fields to survive while the whites go to Zambia and become millionaires.

you think we havent done this before? You think we didnt learn from our Rhodesian brothers and continue planning?

The say you hear of that "centralised militia" will be the day the shit really hits the fan. Until then we'll all keep playing the ignorant whitey card in public and pretending everything is fine. You think we haven't been spending the last 28 years planning for this mess?

Besides, its already obvious to us that we will always be the "racists", "Nazis" and "monsters" for the sake of political virtue signalling to every white nation under the sun. Honestly tell me what countries would accept approx 4 million white refugees?

This is the soil we've been tilling for generations and it will be the soil that takes our blood whether we like it or not. If we die, then we die but until then we might as well fight like we have a chance of winning.

>Civil war
Assuming whites aren't so cucked that they will simply die out as people rape and kill them while stealing their property.

Whiter than you, Muhammad

Hopefully we will be able to help you.

Too many of them and they will keep making more. White farmers will get overrun. Sorry.

Nope, no civil war. Whites are going be slaughtered.
Just leave ASAP.

This is maximum comfy holy shit

>Honestly tell me what countries would accept approx 4 million white refugees?
Texas

God bless you, We will all be praying for you.

We can only hope Trump comes to your aid.

Dude. They're fucking niggers. Don't waste the salt, they aren't going to be able to grow shit anyway.

You cucks are no better than Swedes.

this

#salttheearth

>Honestly tell me what countries would accept approx 4 million white refugees?

Refugees can't be white read the talmud more carefully next time

Only because the video cuts off before the grenade attack

Why can't they go to Zambia and live with the whites who fled there from Zimbabwe?
Fuck, Trump better intervene.

its coming

Fuck salting the earth.. Mine the earth with booby traps

do you accept foreigners who want to help, id like to get some military experience for when its our turn to civ war

>salt the earth
No point. Niggers can't grow anything. They'll starve anyways. When the boer retakes the land you'll want it usable again.

>UberSatan
>Super Royal Flush
Thy will be done.

Sounds like a waste of salt honestly. Do you thing that land will ever see a seed again? The people who are going to recieve these farms are going to sell every metal fragment they find for scrap and walk away. In 5 years these farms would be indistinguishable from the rest of the land if this all hoes through.

Snake-faced piece of shit. Only good for trouble.

Just buy a whole bunch of clorax and ammonia and gas the niggers trying to attack you.

kys

>Sven inviting in African refugees
Checks out

rapetrain incumming

wtf are serious? your country is a shithole you goddamn motherfucking fool

>Salt the fields so nothing can grow there
>Implying niggers would harvest a reasonable yield without the salting
This would be funny if it wasnt so sad.

Awful larp.

this. this. thisssssss

You don't have any room to talk either bong

jej

i wouldnt want to eat nigger fertilized food

SCORCHED LAND TACTICS! EX SOVIETS ANSEMBLE!

this
they don't know how to fish either

how much does one of these cottages cost? asking for a friend

Good I hope we can have a live TV feed with boers getting shot and burning their homes.

What a surprise, black people taking things without paying for it

> Just washes out

Not in the arid zones

yeah I have friends from SA who fled the country as soon as apartheid was on its last legs, they knew what was going to happen thanks to what happened to Rhodesia.. There was never going to be any lasting peace in the transfer of power.

I say leave, salt the earth and dump lead, cadmium, and arsenic into your wells, rivers, and lakes.on your property.

This is so comfy I shed a tear.
Not ashamed.

Ten times what the same thing will cost in chile.

Where are all the businesses? What the fuck do people do out there for a living?

This looks more like a resort than an actual town.

GOD DAMN IT COME TO FUCKING AMERICA

this is the only chance you have bitch, with this president.

that's austria not (((sweden))), you can clearly tell by the houses alone and next the nature. Also gib back herjedalen and jemtland. It kinda reminded me off selen, but it's not there obviously

this picture sums up how backwards niggers are
whites brought them the wheel and carts and they still carry shit on their heads

>tfw there once was a time you could live off of subsistence farming
>Jews didn't like that and invented property taxes
Pay money for land you already own, goy

This

>spilling the tea
shame, it was almost a perfect webm

Things existed before strip malls.
You've been enslaved in a farm for humans my dude.

This shit breaks my heart.

Too many of them

It's the Shire at the foothills of the Misty Mountains.

I'm reading comments on a german news site:

>it was to be expected that blacks would get their share one day
>blacks will back off, when the last white person leaves
>it's not good, but whites have to get out
>whites stole the land, so it's fair

but other than that, most comments are red pilled, but extremely resignated. It's a natural process that white people are being forced out. They're not capable to see that whites in USA and australia are next in line and then europe. there will be not one white country left. it's all a numbers game. Merkel and leftists destroy us

Farming and agro vacations.
You can rent a room or 2 in your house for good money in places like this. People actually do that. Now with shit like airbnb, craigslists etc it's easier than ever to make money that way.

I want all my Mexicans replaced with White South Africans.

What's the point of salting the earth? They destroy the agriculture on their own.

I love how the nigger admits niggers can't refrain from criminality

>this webm
>fucker can't even pour tea without spilling all over his deck

How hard is it to not spill it everywhere?

speed up the process of turning it into an unlivable shithole

No Because for the next century they'll be blaming they're farming fiasco on whitey sabotaging the new wakanda...best to let them destroy themselves

Move to Florida and Texas in the next 2 years

don't let them take your fish user, we know far too well about people trying to steal your fish. stand your ground and fight for your fish. In the end your fish is all you have

Africa for Africans

>Should they salt the earth as a final "fuck you"

No need. They don't know how to farm anyway.

fuck, best break out the shoe polish then and get to work painting them women and children

Id hate you for saying that but youre right and there are too many traitor libbies who will get a good necklacing for their behaviour.
Also dont worry, we dont expect help so Italy wont have to go to war or anything so you can keep the red and green strips of duct tape attached to your flag for now bud

Who wins? 30 nogs with sticks and rocks or 3 boetjies with guns and some spare ammo? (you'll find the answer around 2:10-2:25)
youtube.com/watch?v=Mt11f7p13f0
when nogs fight they literally think theyre invincible because they cut off, blended and then drank some albino's cock so they'll run at you with a knobkerie or sjambok

If white South African farmers wanted to fuck the orcs, they'd destroy all the buildings and farm equipment, since that's what the orcs are after anyway. When the orcs stole all the farms in Zimbabwe from their rightful owners, they sold all the equipment and let the fields go fallow. Salting the fields is a waste of time.