Sup Forums BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G0xxaXFP2QE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why, you like Dicks?

I love dicks now

They said they will continue to sell ar15s in their sister store

fuck forgot image

When they say "high capacity" I'm assuming they mean standard 30 round magazines right.

>Be 19
>Can't buy the big guns to kill my ex-classmates
>I'll just wait til I'm 21 then, I can have even more time to prep for the big day!

What a bunch of dicks

fuck Dicks, Cabela's is now Sup Forumss gun store

Well I have already told my fund managers to sell any stock I had in em. The price is gonna drop like a rock

OP admits he is a fagget, in his own words.
>loves cock now

LOL THE GUNSHOW LOOPHOLE DOESNT EVEN EXIST. Some fucking nigger wrote this shit..

Did...op just admit he's a faggot?

I didn't even know Dick's sold guns. Why is some Fig and Jam nigger posting this? Get the fuck out Nigel.

It would appear so.

>OP admitting he's a faggot
Well, guess that's /thread

Retarded move, libshits dont play physical sports.

or go up like mad

Good idea

PIDARAS SYKA!

1st will come age discrimination lawsuit. then banruptcy will ensue, with dicks folding like a tucked under tranny within 18 months of today.

infinity is Chan down

>dicks stops selling semiautomatic firearms
their loss

you cant even imagine how the nra will crush them for violating the rights of 18 to 20 year olds to buy guns

worse. "High Capacity" is 8 or greater.

user please be joking

>[email protected]
this is the faggot CEO that went on CNN

>things that will never happen

Cool, wasn't going there anyway. Gander Mountain is the white man's sporting goods store.

That's gay. Hotwheels was actually a decent board, like old Sup Forums used to be

Sage stupid ass threads like this

No shit. Them or Pro Bass depending on where you live.

ok asshoe. share blue bot bitch.

I was never really into dicks anyway...

In a capitalistic society they can make that decision. Just as I can make my decision to take my money to either another sporting goods chain or local gun store.

Ahh, but were dicks into you?

>8
So after then next shooting I guess they are going after revolvers/lever action.

I laughed

Dick's will be out of business in 3-5 years. Who cares.

Yep.

One bullet is all you need for a home invasion :-)

I don't think my Dicks has every sold semi-automatic rifles outside of Ruger 10/22's.

No its going to tank big time. If you have even marginal investing experience then you would recognize the general pattern especially when it comes to stores that specialize. They alienated a large portion of their consumer base which is going to drop the market value of their stocks very fast.

>BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

You faggots need to stop abusing that term.

Dicks doesn't need gun lovers money. Go cry to the NRA.

Or they could just pay a 21 year old extra to buy them one. Or easily get one from an illegal arms dealer.

wtf i love dicks now

Just signed up for a 5 year membership today fag. Dick's will be out of business in 5 years. Mark the tape faggot

I’m more amazed people actually bought firearm related things from Dicks.

I buy ammo when they send me coupons in the mail.

>imagine being this fucking gay

Nope. Cabela’s is following suit.

ya the only chain markets that sell guns in my county are gander mountain and cabelas

Source, nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=G0xxaXFP2QE

>ban private sale and close gun show loop hole
hmm, wonder why (((they))) are so concerned about this

LOL who the hell buys guns at sports stores anyways?

I predict they'll go after "military style sniper rifles" aka bolt action next. Revolvers and black powder guns are last on the list.