youtu.be/odGhf2cFFBA

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

senate.gov/artandhistory/art/special/Desks/chambermap.cfm
youtube.com/watch?v=ew1J8L8TzUg
bestplaces.net/compare-cities/new_york_ny/atlanta_ga/economy
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=447&v=fcMmp0jT3Y4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Legions_(Napoleonic_period).
twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/968900346583101441
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/968896168230051850
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THIS IS AWOOVEMENT!

MAGA!

Eva is Baking now!

MAGAWOOOOOO!!!

>Aidan Minoff
>Aiden Gillen
is this /ourname/?

Thanks for baking, next one is on me

>mfw the Brits have even went to war against the Dutch
Is there anyone the Anglos haven't war against? I can't say the Poles because Germany and Austria-Hungary did have Poles in their ranks.

>the left is attacking woman they don't agree with
wish they would tweet #MeToo to this little faggot

MAGA

He should collaborate with Zyklon Ben.

Are you trying to be disrespectful and earn a ride on a catapult?

Also Napoleonic France was allied with the Duchy of Warsaw, and some of their units fought in Spain. I think the British never went to war with Portugal, at least not since the 14th century when they signed the Anglo-Portuguese Alliance. British foreign policy in Europe has always been to play countries against each other in order to avoid a single European superpower capable of threatening Britain.

This is a good idea. A battle royale for gibs.

Fun little map of the layout and seating arrangements in the US Senate. It's amusing to see things like Graham and McTumor actually sit right next to each other, and that both black senators (Booker and Scott) literally sit in the back of the chamber

>senate.gov/artandhistory/art/special/Desks/chambermap.cfm

youtube.com/watch?v=ew1J8L8TzUg

Sup Forums is literally Sup Forums 2.0, but without flags or IDs atm. Every single thread, without question, has baiters from both sides, and mods don't do anything about it. Hell, I've even seen an assad pede get into a shitflinging fest with a fellow /ptg/ user, it's insane

Had a thread about neogaf, most people seem to actually have pretty Sup Forums opinions about current events, they're just scared to talk about them

>childhood is believing Abel did nothing wrong
>adulthood is thinking Cain did nothing wrong
>becoming a wise man is knowing Seth was the hero all along

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

>mods not shoahing Sup Forums
Hotpockets shipment late this week?

>he’s grabbing your guns

>he’s granting the amnesty

>neocon foreign policy

problem, /ptg/?

What?
They can't be paying that much

>Duchy of Warsaw,
Wasn't that a puppet state instead of a true ally?
>at least not since the 14th century when they signed the Anglo-Portuguese Alliance.
Didn't they do that in the 1100s? No wait you're correct leaf. I guess Portugal is the only group that the British have never tried to kill.

they're focused more on deleting SCP threads. I think they honestly don't give a shit anymore

Gun Control is racist and sexist

Birth rates for 2016

And now, the anglo himself is dead. How ironic

Whoa nice work detective!

Lol dumb fucking kid.
Was he Chinese?
This is what happens when you can't learn your own history.

F for Real Britain
S for current Bong

meanwhile mattis marches to kill

do these people know who funds the nra?
like 5 million people

>be Delta
>move to NY
>taxes double
Delta has no way to win.
bestplaces.net/compare-cities/new_york_ny/atlanta_ga/economy

How should we go about the funeral? Cremation or burial?

you have any fresh gaf/era salt or do you not mine that

You could say that the Duchy of Warsaw was a puppet state, but given that it essentially resurrected Poland after its partition between Russia and Prussia their interests very much coincided. Polish support was, as far as I understand, far less grudging than support from the Confederation of the Rhine, also a puppet state.

>oven

Scared, Drumpfies?

Good use of digits

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=447&v=fcMmp0jT3Y4

I've seen mutt faces seriously still attack america, even when people point out how fucked they are in the long term. Maybe they are just that delusional, they don't see the writing on the wall when it's written on the wall of their house, in the blood of a child

Shouldn't have quit while they were ahead, did UKIP really think the majority party who fought against them would just roll over and do it in their stead?

no.

Will he collude with Australia too?

oh, kek, I get it now

Neogaf is actually alright, they have a strict no politics policy, but that means their forums are mostly dead now. Reseterea is everything that was wrong with neogaf, but even worse, I have a few screenshots, if you're interested

Here is the "Reading is an alt right propaganda" post

The NRA has been hemorrhaging members for years due to shill tactics of selling gun rights down the river to fight to get them back for profit, they do not have 5m members anymore.

Join the GoA

>it ain't me starts playing

Is Farage going to get the boys back together?

Not even a little bit, though the polling showing 48% of people support UBI is a bit worrysome. Fucking lolbertarians skewing it thinking they can swap it for the current welfare state

I do remember hearing that Poles and Lithuanians did think that there was a chance that they could get their Commonwealth back and there was the Polish Legions en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Legions_(Napoleonic_period). So, I believe you are most likely correct about the Duchy being less of a puppet state.
That's just the common answer I can expect from this board.
I think they thought that since their job was done and there was no need for them to exist anymore.

I don't speak somali, sorry

HAHAHA

How (((convenient)))

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/968900346583101441

do u mean Fortunate Son by CCR?

Would you consider this meme racist, /ptg/?

THE BERNOUTS ARE COMING!

His wife's son and his wife's daughter?

>Here is the "Reading is an alt right propaganda" post
hahaha some people will say anything to get out of reading a book
>Reading is racist man!

It's pretty insidious how Fahrenheit 451 and Huxley have become "alt-right" simply because they directly criticise what has turned out to be a left-wing agenda. We all used to think that it was evil conservatives that were going to burn books and have us all drugged up.

Fixed.

>mattis marches to kill
straight white men

It's a Sup Forums meme to call the song that.

SHALL

> stepdaughter

I've been reading Mein Kampf and Hitler said that Vienna was terrible back when he was in his younger years. Looks like you both have something in common.

lol hell yeah, much better.

Teachers are too mentally unstable to teach our youth. Mental health and background checks should be required for all teachers.

christ

NOT

Defending illiteracy!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/968896168230051850

What level of asshurt are the fedoras on right now?

The autobiographical bits are the best parts of the book. For expressions of political policy I prefer his speeches, although if you substitute the word "Jew" with "globalist" you find that his speeches are normally not any more radical than typical genuine right-wing stuff.

F

Farage is a civic nationalist, le based Peterson is a lolbergtarian, the SNP wanted to leave the UK but stay in the EU, Sinn Fein desires to import niggers to Belfast because the DUP doesn't, the Irish PM is half-Poo

The reality is the British Isles as a whole are just full of cucked retards living in cloudworld where nothing can go wrong, ignorant that ethno-racial homogeneity and the spoils of Empire are the reason why their lives are bretty good.

It's a problem of percentages. In terms of numerical decline the US will suffer a relatively small decline compared to Europe, and looking at interracial rates we can conclude that without intermixing this problem probably wouldn't exist.

European states are more homogenous, but because Europeans themselves will suffer a 25% population loss continent wide the non-whites could just have 2 kids each and their percentage of population would about double anyway

F

Well, I guess that's an achievement, for certain people(niggers)

Éire/pol/ here.

What do Americans think of us over there?

Their problem, I guess

Considering a preacher died, they're probably not asshurt at all. The only asshurt they get is from all the coverage on his life.

F

>white casualties down in the wars in Iraq since Mattis got in charge because white men are no longer ordered to not shoot at the enemy for fear that killing sandniggers might make other sandniggers mad
>wars started by Neocons and continued by a communist nigger are to be blamed on Trump and Mattis despite the fact that they will END these wars.

Kill yourself

based.

Did I miss anything this morning?
Had a 3 hour long business meeting... now enjoying a Publix sub.

F

pmurnald braap

It's 2018 you faggot

No one thinks about Ireland besides heritage LARPers and actual 1st gens on the east coast

Did he make a speech there?

Farage is a Thatcherite, which is kind of like a Reaganite. UKIP made several strategic mistakes. First it did not focus on taking down the Conservative Party, which for as long as it exists will suck away right-wing votes because people still don't realise it's not conservative anymore. Second they instead tried to go for the Labour vote, which only made it easier for the Conservative Party to win seats. Finally they were content to campaign for a referendum, even though what is actually necessary is a General Election in which a majority party with a mandate to leave the EU would be elected.

I think you guys are alright. You have your own problems like everyone else does.

nothing happened. Currently eating a potato skin topped pizza with bacon with a side of sourcream.