youtube.com/watch?v=4IoZFFz-8cY
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162177004/#162178294
youtube.com/watch?v=OK8PoGe_cpo
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how has he not been (((shut down))) yet

$$$,
also, gen z will be livid and instantly double redpilled

>he just posted a video telling “beta males” and “manchilds” to stop wasting time on videogames and do something with their lives
What is this timeline

I wonder if we'll ever see a world with a full 14/88 pewdie.

That line destroyed my sides. I'm glad he's taking Sweden's decline like a champ, because I know I'd be a fucking wreck if I was Swedish.

Link?

I know a guy who lives there, he says London is nice

This

Too big too fail for Youtube

yall projecting a little too much onto pewds

#3 in german Treds

youtube.com/watch?v=9AemOdm8LrU

Child just called me to see who was playing his video box, it damn sure wasnt me and no one is here, im assuming it has been wifi high jacked! Good riddens he spends more time with it than his girlfriend he said he wants to marry.

>yesterday someone on Sup Forums asked him to put his new Gundam toy to the far right
>today's video
>youtu.be/WOSBRWdITN8?t=102
>it's there
Yeah, Felix lurks here all the time.

No.

I was in that bread.

he's been sick for a while now, they got to him

go look his at his ylyl videos from 2018. its obvious by now.

I love pewdiepie but every episode is him doing an impression of his favorite actor Tommy wiseau

Pewdiepie is easily the greatest big-name youtuber
youtube.com/watch?v=4IoZFFz-8cY

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/162177004/#162178294
>Hey Pewds, if this is you, but your fake gundam to the far left of your shelf next video.

Actually he said far left, I don't know the figurines to say if he moved it or not...

I went and looked it is glowing red and orange. N9 joke

Show your flag

You're tearing me apart, user!

what an absolute madman

>Sweden
>saudi Arabia
Pick one. Saudis aren't cucks to give citizenship to non Arabians and submit to feminism.

Is it supposed to glow orange in the crack on top? Looks like fire. Playstationbox 4

Yeah, trending among all that shitty """german""" shitskin gangsta rap and those fucking soap operas in arabic, kek.

yes I have
they appear to be of jewish origin

I miss him. RIP Lil Peep.

Amen it's not a joke my child thinks he is so good at this game he is going to make money playing people. I tried telling him he was in a loop with bots. I shouldn't have to red pill him so soon. I call it his devilbox. He yells and curses at it gets mad like a rabbied dog when he losses, i told him it is not good to get all worked up this just started in mid January he became obsessed with the box i told him slowly break away it wants you to think you are special to get you stuck in its loop of deceit.

I can only imagine what they say in that game head set. Not sure i want to make my ears bleed listening to all the hate. I pray it gets bugged out!

>soap operas in arabic

Surely you are joking

Amen to monkey wrenches in the machine.

nope

Shhh. No tears. Only Dreams now.

youtube.com/watch?v=OK8PoGe_cpo

The absolute mad lad

I like how he literally had to flee his country because he was a successful white man.

*madlad

He moved to Italy with his italian gf right?

And then the UK for some reason which seems like a dumb idea desu

Hartz 4 und der Tag gehört dir - zum youtube gucken.

Not exactly the epicenter of free speech.

Pewdiepie can you please stop shilling your shit youtube channel in Sup Forums we get it you go on Sup Forums but you also browse reddit you're a fag

>gen z

I loved the time I spend in your Ruhrgebiet. Please fix your country

His violations of their guidelines are only significant enough to demonetize, not kick off the platform. It would also cause the YouTube brand to take a huge hit.

It will be a generation of extremes

Sweden won't be cucked either, once the swedes are fully extinct.

>besucht mal bitte mein deutsches Kanal

lol that bald girl looks 100% like mbappe

Dubious. They're being replaced by a different type of cuck.

I fucking love you pewds

A bunch a brainwashed blue pilled fags like these that can't do shit without handlers telling them what to do vs. basically Sup Forums. Gee whiz, I wonder who will come out on top? You realize this shit has been a political training ground right? How many poltards you think are going to meme their way into office under the radar and subvert anything these loud assholes try to do. There's no reason to even be overt about it yet.

>Turkish soap opera no.1