RUSSIA/FISA ABUSE = DISTRACTION

On July 23rd, we were told that "this week would be the week we were waiting for" and the "the fake world will begin to be dismantled." and that the "future is ours".

The very next day, Imran Awan was arrested.

The Awan Brothers is the key to bringing down Israel and its been happening behind the scenes.

Everything else has been a distraction.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=447&v=fcMmp0jT3Y4
archive.is/cKI2w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I agree. I have no idea why this gets no attention. Interesting that DWS is the main tie to the awan Bros and everything going on in her district.

Bump

Holy fuck, I forgot about the Awan case. How quickly everything is memory holed. That shit runs right to Tel Aviv. I hope the whole Dem support system gets taken Duan. Noodles needs to hang.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=447&v=fcMmp0jT3Y4

Awan case is being covered-up.

>Ron Hosko, the FBI’s former assistant director, said the agent on the case is “getting marginalized on the thing, he doesn’t have the bigger picture.” He said the facts in the case plainly call for the resources of both the FBI’s counterintelligence division and the public corruption unit. PETER STRZOK, who sought to close down the investigation into Clinton’s emails before the intelligence community IG found classified materials, and who repeatedly voiced his support for Democrats, was deputy assistant director of the FBI’s counterintelligence division.

archive.is/cKI2w

>Following revelations about the FBI’s actions in the investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s email server and Department of Justice officials’ handling of the Trump dossier, attention has turned to the agencies’ apparently lax attitude toward the congressional cyber breach case as perhaps the most jarring failure to enforce laws in cases that overlap politics.