LEAF/POL/ #4 THE BUDGET WILL BALANCE ITSELF

BUDGET
nationalpost.com/opinion/andrew-coyne-the-liberals-deliver-a-federal-budget-that-has-nothing-to-do-with-budgeting-or-the-economy

cbc.ca/news/politics/grenier-gender-budget-1.4553911

nationalpost.com/opinion/morneau-delivers-a-budget-in-deep-denial-about-the-dangerous-territory-were-in/wcm/caa7e22b-6669-4255-a0cd-d2927a30a6c8

cbc.ca/news/politics/morneau-budget-2018-pharmacare-1.4555186

FEDERAL LIBERALS
cbc.ca/news/politics/indian-government-atwal-baseless-1.4555138

FEDERAL NDP
theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/federal-ndp-liberals-considering-decriminalization-of-all-drugs/article38123859/

FEDERAL BLOC QUEBECOIS
nationalpost.com/news/politics/newsalert-seven-of-10-bloc-quebecois-caucus-members-quit-over-leaders-style

PROVINCIAL CONSERVATIVES
torontosun.com/news/provincial/looks-like-hes-stepping-down-patrick-brown-withdrawing-from-leadership-race

cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/caroline-mulroney-ontario-pc-leadership-1.4554179

GENERAL POINTS OF INTEREST
nationalpost.com/opinion/the-social-justice-revolution-has-taken-the-law-schools-this-wont-end-well

cbc.ca/news/politics/nato-researcher-russian-interference-election-1.4553572?cmp=rss

cbc.ca/news/politics/bank-notes-legal-tender-1000-bill-1.4554758

DISCORD - CANADIAN POLITICS / POLICY DISCUSSION

gg/PJS4bD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=11CKOAQDsbg
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w
youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A
youtube.com/watch?v=2uXWBR_Ht2Y
youtu.be/iFsg4ZFG5wY
youtu.be/yMfwxWA14zo
howtogetagun.ca/
businessinsider.com/us-national-debt-spiked-1-trillion-in-less-than-6-months-2018-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I t ' s 2 0 1 5

The NDP is literal commie trash. Who the fuck thinks legalizing crack is a good idea.

Pretty soon the only year that is matter is 1488.

thread heme

youtube.com/watch?v=11CKOAQDsbg

youtube.com/watch?v=ZIwzRkjn86w

This is the theme you fuckin degen.

THE ANTELOPES SLOOP WAS A SICKENING SIGHT!
>How I wish I was in Sherbrook now

Stan rogers is great and all but im not 89 yrs old.

Give us your moneys, Canada.

lmfao ur obviously a mainlander. When's the last time you've been in the ocean you stagnant water swimming soy boy

>Not enjoying the folk songs speaking your countries history

This is why your 89 yo grandma is still a better Canadian than you.

On a more serious note the Liberal budget is actually terrifying. The liberals are a far cry from the Liberal party of Paul Martin which was engaged in austerity and fiscal responsibility. Its essentially buying votes, as Trudeau is doubling down on his minority and female voting bases. I think this is a bad policy as he has massively alienated a huge portion of Canada and his india trip served as a huge blow to his public perception.

youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A

my ancestors are british, not newfs. Lol...

NEWFOUNDLAND WAS A PART OF THE UK UNTIL 1949 and he's from halifax

youtube.com/watch?v=2uXWBR_Ht2Y

Maritime Canadians are probably the most culturally independent group in Canada with the exception of maybe the Quebecois. Canadian Anglo culture has been heavily eroded in the modern era. The last remnants of it can maybe be found in the mid west and in Rural ontario.

I don't care, I'm just rambling and bumping the thread. Also newfoundland was a hotspot for pirates, so piracy IS part of canadian culture.

youtu.be/iFsg4ZFG5wY

Well the dont act like im a newfie Mr.Bongtario m8 Newfies are more Britiish
then yo mama and their culture kicks the shit out of most of ours throughout canada

Go'way bi 30 percent of the entire population is celtic I aint from ontariyuh

Eh d’r b’y! Whatcha at b’y!
Unique dosent mean good.

>I wanna hook you up with a girl
>is she hot?
>well she’s unique.

Don't you have some british toilets to clean mate? Infographic is fake as fuck btw.

The point is, that all provinces should sort of resemble newfoundland, yet they all resemble singapore or hong kong.

I think that's the point we are all making. I don't think this is a pointless conversation, deciding where to take canada after libs finish raping us seems productive.

I think though, once libs are out and we have our freedom of speech back, everything will fix itself.

I'm not a newfie myself. Newfie culture is quaint and very different compared to the cancerous bustle and multiculturalism of other regions of Canada. Their accents are great, if very difficult to understand if you're an outsider. All in all their culture is certainly to the cancerous patois dialects that are developing in the six boroughs.

I disagree, each province has their own historical roots / culture. Canada is far to large to have a single centralized culture. To assume the maritime / seafaring / fish centric cultural mores of the maritime provinces could translate to the agricultural cultures of mainland provinces is fundamentally flawed. BC has its mountains and its warm winters. The prairies have their conservatism, oil and crops, ontario has its industry / farming, quebec has its eternal hatred of everyone, maritimes have their shanties etc. Imo its all complementary rather than a boring mash.

lmao nova scotia isn't anything close to hong kong m8 you should move east

Have you been to the ocean once in your entire life?

Sorry my plumber friend. My ethnostate is more pure than yours.

So is the National Post /ourguys/? They always seem to be the ones putting out stories that are critical to Trudeau.

Aye but the heavily populated Canadian regions are increasingly Chinese colonies. Its particularly bad in Ontario and BC tho. UFT and Waterloo might as well teach classes in Mandarin at this point.

I wonder why Quebec hates the rest of Canada. It's almost as if the rest of Canada also hates Canada and can't wait for replacement.

95% french, 3% immigrants.

Sorry Yoskovich. You don't know what Quebec is.

Heres to every Maritimer who was born in another province or was forced to move for work!

youtu.be/yMfwxWA14zo

I forget the stink and I always think back to that Eastern town.
I remember back six years ago, this Western life I chose.
And every day, the news would say some factory's going to close.
Well, I could have stayed to take the Dole, but I'm not one of those.
I take nothing free, and that makes me an idiot, I suppose.
So I bid farewell to the Eastern town I never more will see;

does this picture of a clean toilet arouse you vlad?

Its literally just continued beef from the Anglophone / Francophone conflict. Its a pillar of Canadian history / culture for those two groups to fight. I think the current motivator for the dislike of Quebec at least from conservative regions is the equalization payments. Francophones still have historical grudges harkening back to the conservatives alienation of them when they executed Louis Riel.

Anglos tried to assimilate and jew us. When the federal entity ruling over you tries to destroy your people that is not something you take likely and its not something you should forget easily. Specially when they employ indirect kike tactics.
Indians should also forever hate anglocucks with good reason.
do you hate jews? multiply that hate x100

hey us bluenosers hate mainlanders just as much as u hate Ottawa...

plz lemme be white Quebecois pplz I liz in ol new fwance:(

Is there a TLDR in bullet points or something for the new budget?

Yes, that's Ontario. You may understand one day. You plumbers are white, but not very smart.

Saved this ol thing for educating purposes.

Friendly reminder to get your firearm license.

howtogetagun.ca/

Country is about to fall off a cliff economically. Most indebted citizens in the entire world, natural resource industry destroyed, housing market about to dip more due to retarded liberal policies. If Wynne is elected again or Trudeau I'm moving to Arizona.

The English just never knew what it's like to fight to keep their culture, language, land and traditions. Complacency resulted in what you see today all across the commonwealth. A people financing its own extinction.

Quebec really has you guys to thank for keeping us on our toes.

Pierre Elliot Trudeau, Mulroney, Chrétien, Paul Martin the worst PM's that filled Canada up with as many shitskins as fast as possible all came from Québec. So don't point any fingers. Is this Anglo/Francophone rivalry even important at the moment?

Rob Ford

blackpilled / fleeing = coon

participate in fixing the problem. But yeah the new federal budget is failing to address the stagnating job market / rising cost of living / stagnating wages / falling growth. The liberals can jerk off to muh equality all they want but the feminists and the achmed's won't be doing much for them when there isn't any tax revenue to recycle into free social programs.

Aye the Francophones definetly got cucked a few times I won't deny that. Canada's culture isn't a procession of lily white actions. If we're going to be proud of our nation we need to be proud of the good and the bad. I for one would like to see the rivalry put aside for the moment while we focus on removing the SJW libs / fixing the economy and maybe slashing migration.

Try living in Halifax when all the pricks from Toronto are here for uni.

It's not about Anglo-Franco, it's about self preservation. Pierre Trudeau is probably the PM that did the most damage to Canada, and he did so to destroy Quebec. He hated Quebec with a burning passion.

Political parties choose candidates that speak french for obvious reasons, to pander. They're still criminals in suits. Harper brought in record numbers of immigrants too, don't kid yourself. At least he did it being fiscally responsible.

>$2B over 5 years in additional foreign aid under the Feminist International Assistance Policy.
That's alot of money to spend on virtue signalling holy shit.

I think all Canadians can agree that Toronto and Hongcouver would not be missed if NK slipped a nuke on them.

It's incredible how we've gone from the nation of fucking Chad Thundercock to soyboy central in a few generations.

can't believe the anglos jewed the indians into hating us with gibs

Why you suck at Hockey

We could have it a lot worse. We could have Trump GOP fiscal management.

The US's national debt spiked $1 trillion in less than 6 months
businessinsider.com/us-national-debt-spiked-1-trillion-in-less-than-6-months-2018-2

I realize what they are and the damage they have done. But it's been at both of our expense and I just don't care about old scores at the moment. Also you're aware this isn't a problem exclusive to Canada. It's just easier to pet Canadian egos and tell us we're all good people who can pat ourselves on the back for being cucks. We were never given a real choice. No candidate since P.E.T had any other designs for Canada other than destroying both of our identities and making a buck while filling us up with shitskins.

How did you winterkikes do in the Olympics, oh right. Nevermind.

Canada wins medals while having all our players busy in the NHL.

Stay mad boi

CAPTAIN CHIN Mountie aesthetic combined with the Red Ensign is the fucking greatest thing ever. Cannot imagine a more worthy cause than fighting to restore Canada to its state as a proud independent frontier people rather than this.. Nascent Weimar Republic.

The west in its entirety is demoralized as Yuri would put it. There is no turning back. Only when they are dragged to the Gulag will people finally realize what is happening.

Our tax dollars promoting mental illness as progress, our tax dollars policing parent and taking away their children if they refuse to put them on hormone therapy, our tax dollars pushing false narrative about gender wage gap, our tax dollars financing diversity hires over merit, our tax dollars paying to hire everything but caucasians... openly. There's no end.

It's pointless, cost of living is ridiculous and they're turning the GTA into fuckin Pakistan. It's not a place I care to live in anymore. I can buy a palace for 400k in Scottsdale and work remotely.

Mad at what, your athletic failures?

I completely agree with this. I think the CPC is so cucked. All they stand for is some nebulous form of conservatism. Weak fiscal conservatism / no social conservatism and feverent globalists with no national pride. I want a party that isn't afraid to slash migration, to look out for the working canadian instead of jerking off to big business. A party that will take canada forward instead of fighting a futile rearguard action.

the hormone thing is a gay ontarian thing though

Nothing more damaging to a positive future than giving up and going blackpilled. If you don't fight for a better future than who will. Running away from problems is for pajeets and achmeds fleeing their sandy sterile shitholes.

there goes 50% of Canada's economy

Faggot.

Worth it

Honestly fuck the economy, fuck growth. Stop immigration and hail stagnation and normalization.

I don't want to grow if it means surrendering our country and national values. We need a unifying credo, something that makes us Canadian. The jewish rat race is destroying every good nation.

Make Ontario great again.

Harper killed off social conservatism.

You realize all the immigrants are economic migrants, right?

For the time being, I suggest have a lot of kids. At least 4. Be prepared to send them into a world of shit though so home education and is key. Be proactive.

This is a good thing. Do you think the immigrants will want to stay here if the economy is shit? They only came here to make money... When we're done, they'll leave.

Why the fuck did we go from being a homophobic heavily christian nation to a nation promoting literal demon people having pride parades. Jesus fucking christ its absurd. But people are too fucking scared to stand up and say no this shit is fundamentally wrong. Because everyone likes to feel warm and cozy when they're 'progressive'. Aka Jesus Lite.

American entertainment was the catalyst plus Gen-Xers beat Harper to it. Though he surely helped.

I think one of the best ways to encourage the expansion of births is to target the root problems. Make housing affordable. Fix the economy so men can fucking work and provide for their families. Incentivize and faciliate starting and maintaining a family with many children through tax incentives and breaks.

RAKE ME UP

I want to know how Isreal Jews went from being replaced by Arabs by 2030 back in the 1990's to under demographic threat in 2003 to having Jewish birthrates up 31% in 2010 with only 19,000 foreign Jewish diaspora entering Isreal. Does anyone have that paper? Their home minister was called progenitor to the greatest act of peacetime civil engineering in decades if not centuries by the incentives he gave Jewish families and women to hike the Birth rate. Also I'm pretty sure they were sterilizing Arabs and Ethiopians without their consent.

Imo increasing birthrates is the culmination of a collection of small incremental policies. That and downplaying the birth rates / population increase of other demographics is no doubt how the Israeli's have maintained their ethnic dominion.

Also, Quebec needs to have another "revenge from the cradle".

Every rural riding needs to have a revenge from the cradle. But that won't happen as long as people are not confident in the future / employed. Men can't attract mates if they aren't succesful and secure.

>always ran with the " stupid frenchie" meme growing up
>quebec is looking more and more like the best place to live in the country outside of rural alberta comfyness
my best friend even moved there, perhaps its time to learn french

Agree

If Nfld had jobs it would be paradise, though that's it's only saving grace from the horde

NFLD is pretty comfy. Its people are humble and very friendly from what I've experienced. Although that might be offset by the only jobs being government jobs. Every NFLd youth just dips and goes off to work in oil.

I just think we need a conservative faction / party that is will to say enough is enough. Its time to stop this decay and take steps forward instead of base our heads against the globalist / internationalist wall for another 20 years.

We're way past the point where major reform through Federal electoral politics is a possibility. I am a strong believer in the idea that succession from confederation is the only way that any kind of right-wing political movement will be able to manifest itself - Alberta, for instance, might have the economic and resource potential to stand on it's own as an independent nation.

BC will probably splinter off into a Chinese proxy nation at some point in the next century anyway.

I think secessionist movements are fucking retarded. This world is already becoming increasingly centralized as nations surrender more and more of their sovereignty. Canada as a nation is literally smaller than california. Hence a separated nation would be very vulnerable to being bullied by international powers. Canada is far from too far gone. People are just blackpilled because they think Toronto / Hongcouver / CBC represent all of Canada. Rural areas are more than fine and we still have a very comfortable majority. But we need to act now.

So what's the solution? Do Sup Forums and other right-wing groups need to work together and form a conventional federal party?

I genuinely think there is some fertile ground for a non larpy nationalist party that focuses on fixing the economy and helping out the average canadian working class. The issue is that too many 'nationalist' and grass roots right wing groups in canada are very unprofessional and poorly run. I think a few basic policies could be very appealing to the disenfranchised maritimes and rural voters in ontario and BC. Depending on your policies you could maybe even snipe liberal and NDP voters.