Teacher with gun standoff in Georgia

There goes the Teachers with guns idea. Fuck these kikes.
truepundit.com/police-teacher-reportedly-gun-barricaded-inside-classroom-shots-reported/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/MdWVC
newschannel9.com/news/local/shots-fired-suspect-barricaded-in-classroom
youtube.com/watch?v=k06uia7PJM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're getting a bit too bold in their fervor to shut it down.

Okay. NOT A DRILL. There were Craiglists adds posted in Houston and in Slidell advertising for "crisis actors." Here is a screenshot of the one in Slidell. THE DATE IS THE EVENT WILL BE ON THE 28TH!!!! There is a NOLA airport that flies straight to Atlanta, within driving distance of Dalton.

>Slidell

Un fucking believable

Does trump know about this?

If he doesn't, tweet it to him, right now, and I mean right now.

For once we have some proof that something -is-, -definitely- a false flag.

Now this is bullshit. Must've been a nice payday for him to do this

link or your mom gay

what the fuck? seriously, the timing?

atlanta so im guessing its a darkie. can we trace any recent soros or clinton money transfers to atlanta?

Timestamp showing this was discussed on Monday on these boards.

>They're getting a bit too bold in their fervor to shut it down.
>too bold
ahahahahahahahaha, the feds and their jew synapses have been openly flexing their power level for years now

fucking hell

archive.is/MdWVC

yeah i remember those threads. but this is atlanta, georgia. not louisiana. unless you think they make the posts in different states to be sneaky and pay for travel ?

Fuark! a real happening that was really announced, it was georgia I believe, some dude said he´d be there getting his rifling checked
and he´d have a 4ofclubs card

Convenient...

yeah I'm sure the deep state would use fucking craigslist

you fucking retard, this is obviously some alex jones fan LARPing

Underpaid and stressed out: Now you want to give them guns?
Can you say "R E T A R D E D?"
Trump.jpg

How convenient for this happen, right goyim?

You can take a flight straight into Atlanta from New Orleans. Dalton is less than two hours away from Atlanta.

I live nearby I'm gonna go check this out anons

They took the bait lol

>one muslim terrorist doesnt mean all muslims are terrorists
>one crazed teacher with a gun means all teachers are potentially this scenario

whos giving them guns? they are adults with ccp if they want to carry on campus they should be allowed to.

I normally don’t go full autismo, but it’s time

Fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THIS SHIT IS SO OBVIOUS ITS OBVIOUS
FUCK THE LEFT AND FUCK ANYONE THAT GIVES IN IN ANY WAY TO THE PEOPLE WHO WANT OUR GUNS

It's happened before that a teacher has taken a gun into a school and blown his brains out or blown out his wifes brains.
Doesn't change the fact that an armed teacher is still the best defense against an armed attacker.
But then I'm not an emotional bitch subject to bouts of irrational hysteria so I'm sure this is (((proof))) of whatever the anti's and MSM want it to be proof of.

except for the fact that I saw that image last week.
that is a very large coincidence.

>shitliberals deemed mentally ill
>unable to purchase guns
>confined to newly re-opened asylums
>voting rights revoked
wew

what a coincidence

kek, a liberal did this to frame the narrative. Dollars to donuts that teacher is a hyper lib.

just a coincidence this happens after a proposal to arm teachers is made

Handgun assault rifle?

What more of a background check is there then teachers?

Checkmate Hogg

u stupid racist gun freaks are going to loose. we are the younger generation and we will destroy u if u get in our way!!

Hey fucknuts, did you read the cragislist ad?

how fucking stupid are you that you believe something as crazy as a false flag would be conducted on craigslist where everyone could see it?

I'm guessing you're 16 at the oldest

It’s Dalton, not ATL. Dalton is a full of whitey and spics that work at the carpet factories.

I thought the same thing. It’s just a coincidence goyim. Aren’t you feeling sleepy?

And what has this got to do with jewish people exactly ?

how fucking stupid are you that you believe that these idiots pulling of these ff are smart enough to not use cl?

newschannel9.com/news/local/shots-fired-suspect-barricaded-in-classroom
Its over folks, everyone go home

Guys this is fake news. Only assault rifles get used for these things.

pretty much this

Judging from how incompetent everything is done, I wouldn't be surprised.
This is a government agency, they are the peak of incompetence. The elites have very poor tools, that is their one weakness.

If you have to ask that question, you don’t belong here.

If the students had guns they could have stopped this

Looks like Operation Disarm America is going well. Soon you will have no power and the elite will rule with an iron fist for a millennia.

It will be a liberal who within the last week posted a lot of pro Trump messages and took a pic of himself with a MAGA hat.

See the thing is, most people are like you and logic seems to dictate that you're correct. However, when you take into account that the vast majority of people will react the way you just have when confronted the possibility of false flag planners using craigslist, you see that it actually isn't that far fetched because no body is going to believe it anyways.

OP IS FAKE NEWS

>inb4 i even got to say it
teachers will now be doing the massmurder

im beginning to wonder if the leftists are part of a secret royal society to retake the colonies with a planned, long term subversive political war

I was there when we talking about this being a false flag. Only at the time I didn't the kikes were so fucking incompetant.

You are a disgusting fucking faggot is what you are. you are a fucking disgrace to this country you communist faggot. now go kill yourself.

Trump mentions teachers with guns.

Same week, for the first time ever, an armed teacher is barricaded in a stand off with the police.

That is quite a coincidence.

They are just getting obvious at this point.

BUT TEACHERS ARENT ALLOWED TO HAVE GUNS AND SCHOOLS ARE A GUN FREE ZONE

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!?

Actually, it's Dalton. Carpet capital of the world, baby!

they are, read lyndon larouche

How convenient.

Why don't they just build walls around the schools.
Like big walls. With spikes on top of them. Make it so people can't climb.
Then give the school one entrance that's either a closed room or a long corridor like in airports that detects metal. Make the students take their bags off and put them on a conveyor.
Fuck fire exits.
School shooting solved. I'll tweet this idea to Trump, no need to thank me. I saved the day.

>so what kinda hairline you want senpai

this is too coincidental

This. Jesus I don't want to be a sperg here but God damn if this isn't specifically crafted to try and counter our best argument.
If the teacher has a cpl/ccw then you KNOW it's full on kikery.

There actually is a conspiracy theory that claims that the civil war was for that reason and that Abraham Lincoln was working for the British. It also speculates that the wording of the 14th amendment made Americans into subjects again, where before, each had been an individual sovereign in an agreement with other sovereigns. The basis is that 14th amendment is the first time the people of the United States of America were referred to as citizens of the United States.

incompetent kikes fucked up big time, timeto drive this into their throats

This worries me. If we have a "shooting" where a teachers totally loses their shit right on the heels of the "maybe we should arm people in the school" debate, it is suspicious as hell.

I just sent him a text but he hasn't replied yet
does he not like me anymore?

They try. They will fail.

They actually have barbed wire fence around many schools in the US. The thing is, the barbed wire is facing inward.

Teachers with guns was always a terrible idea. Teachers in the US are typically one step above retarded, over-emotional women. That article about armed teachers meaning dead black boys wasn't far off. The day after armed teachers became a thing, there'd be some Debby somewhere waving her Glock in a student's face for misbehaving in class.

Guys, don't worry, this cuck probably just has a handgun. Those are like nailguns. All you need is claw hammer and a tetanus shot if you get hammered by a handgun. We only have to worry if this guy has a black rifle with a scary barrel shroud

>just a handgun
the absolute state of american school shootings

Kek
Their bullets go three times as fast!

It's going to be another long year.

un-fucking real. combine this with the crisis actor ad for this exact date and this was clearly meant to take steam out of Trump's arming the teachers initiative.... I don't know how they could be more overt about what they're doing. madness

This is 100% false flag. They are desperate to distract from the fact that Sessions just announced a special counsel will be looking into FISA abuses. Also desperate to get our guns so that we don't round up the Jews and kill them for their treason which is soon to be uncovered.

Counter the distraction, hammer the truth about the Obama Clinton FISA coup attempt. Don't let them drown it out with bullshit.

Amazing how teachers with guns was actually going well until all of a sudden, magically.

So how much is JIDF paying you these days?

And it still wont matter, because until Trump disbans the alphabet soup and proves once and for all these were all liberal set ups for satanic rituals it wont fucking matter. Even if it turns out the shootet is a gay mudlim tranny, the damage has been done by the fucking headline alone.
God fucking damn it all, please end it all soon.

pic of teacher please, for science

KEK YES YES GCHQ MI6 AND NSA ALWAYS USE CRAIGSLIST TO RECRUIT ASSETS, IT'S A NO BRAINER M8

Chucked and here's moar:

Oy vey, see goyim? We must never arm teachers
In 3,2,1

>truepundit

We're going to need a better source that isn't your blog

Another kike false flag. This shit is pathetic and so fucking predictable.

(((They))) are getting desperate

Just a leftist trying to start a conversation.

WOW
You got me there, what burn. Someone call the ICU.
Fucking idiot.

Kekistanis are liberals larping as right-wingers. It was really a reddit movement to make younger Trump supporters stereotypical losers who live in their mom's basement.

first post and the alt-right is already to talk shit about anything but the truth of the matters

Confirmed. I can very OP posted this image last night before these events occurred.

youtube.com/watch?v=k06uia7PJM4

Gloom Tube is live with it.

>He thinks these craigslist ads are legit.

Hey, I bet there are some sexy lonely ladies on craigslist that are just waiting for your cock now!

checked
Disseminating far and wide. They are so desperate that they really screwed the pooch on this one. I wonder how much chatter the NSA picked up. Hopefully enough to throw these fucks in Guantanamo immediately.

This has pathetic democrats written all over it

US news 51 minutes ago
The suspect is in custody and no children are injured or in danger, police say.

It's been reposted by several anons for awareness. I believe the first time this was discussed was Monday, though don't quote me on that.

How convenient
Trump represents hope that the good guys might win but the bad guys can and will do anything

Probably some commie cunt that brought a real gun and decided to wave it around as if proving a point.

So are you going to post a source or not?

True Pundit is not a valid source

Everyone above this post has been trolled by OP with his bullshit

I seen it too. Problem is the post is from Texas, and this is in Atlanta.