Nice diversity hires you got there

Nice diversity hires you got there...

just canceled my order on a 600$ river kayak
still going to buy one just not at dicks

Praise

>praise
Those are your digits retard

Dem digits. But seriously stupid move sporting goods store selling like fishing gear and kayaks and shit. Which clientele brings in more business. Angry soyboys and nogs or white men who like to hunt and fish. These guys will go under in months if rednecks unite against them.

The fuck you just say to me? I was complimenting your stupid ass

This is insane. No longer shopping at golf galaxy.

I am next to a golf galaxy... Should I poo in a bag and throw it through their window?

Yeah I was thinking about something of the sort tbqh. At least going in and informing management that I would no longer be shopping there.

Throwing fresh human feces at their establishment is more effective

more in line with the message I truly want to get across.

>gas the dicks poop war now

O im laffin now

I can make myself go diariha.. Poopin chucks of some raw hamburger helper right now. Gonna go get myself a paper bag to scoop em up for golf galaxy

>doesnt know how to read ID's

We dont have the same IDs you retard

do it.

I guess Dicks is in the business of activism now. Virtue signaling for sheckles. Oh well, I get my guns at Cabella's anyway.

One sec ill take pics of the paper bag full of poo

kek how to go out of business by Dicks

they're going to have to turn into a monkey ball sneaker outfit now if they want to stay in business because their white customers are going bye bye

You'd probably get arrested for bioterrorism or some shit.

My poo is my choice

>assault style
This is my favorite new meme.

>owns gun store
>doesnt get gun lingo

Hmmm

I wonder if anybody in their vast think tanks they do before this sort of thing pointed out that the kinds of people they're virtue signaling to are hardly the kind that buy athletic/outdoors gear in the first place right?

Affirmative action

only morons would buy guns at cuck's anyway, basically a step above wal-mart brand ar-15s

only thing they are doing is pissing off the right, /out/, and /k/ so that none of their base will buy fishing, boating, golf, whatever else from their shitty stores. its not like soyboys or women are buying anything there anyway.

It's probably some community manager's fault with a boss dumb enough to listen to them.
>People complain on facebook/twitter/emails
>Community manager: Wow, I should tell this to the boss. Massa, lots of people don't like thing!
>Boss: If lots of people don't like thing we need to do something about it