My fifteen year old sister told me last that she vaped...

My fifteen year old sister told me last that she vaped. I think this is troubling because vaping is a gateway to doing other troubling things like whoring around, smoking weed etc. I don't want my sister to become a profligate. Whenever I try to argue that vaping is dumb and try to teach her correct morals, she says "mind ur own biz" and "I won't do that". This is still concerning though, I knew many a people who said they'd never never be degenerates become degenerates, I don't want my sister to suffer the consequences and side effects of living a corrupt and ungodly lifestyle.

What should I do? Both of my parents have fallen for the moral subjectivism meme and are moral cowards, so they aren't going to much help.

She is lost. You must cut her out of your life like every degenerate and be sure that your children do not meet the same fate

Teach her about the Jews

Go cry about your life problems somewhere else faggot

>what should i do
if you are too much of a retard to figure out how to guide your sister you should probably just kys

>My fifteen year old sister told me last that she vaped.
>Whenever I try to argue that vaping is dumb and try to teach her correct morals, she says "mind ur own biz"
You know what she's really after

Honor killing would be appropriate before she brings more shame and dishonor to your family.

don't worry you can't change what's coming
let it go

>that flag
>that post
fucking cancer

I-is this the line to get into FBI's watch-list?

Fucking moron, how can you let her become like this to begin with. Your loss now, nothing you can do unless she changes by herself, truly sad.... at least don't let her date a niggy

Send her to India and keep her on bare minimum money. she'll learn what being privileged and living in 1st world is.
There's many of you who already do this, my cousin's school has hundreds of kids from the west.

What's the point of of saving the west, if degeneracy is inevitable
I'm need guidance Nigel. She also dresses like a whore, though I believe she still a virgin.

Actually, you might have a chance to save her, but you'd need to set her up with a good man, as women are guided by the men they desire more than anything else. Just pray that you can find one that won't be turned off by her degeneracy

My mother truly spoils her. She always has a new phone, wears 400 dollar sneakers has a 500 dollar purse. On top of that my mother herself is a fornicating whore who divorced my father, "cuz he was boring"

>S-send your 15yr olds to me guys. T-trust me.
Nice try you pedo shit.
Just let it go. At that age there's nothing you can do to change her mind. You should've started redpilling when she was younger.

This is a difficult situation, tell her how degeneracy will destroy her life and how bad people would like to abuse a girl like her, also talk about (((who))) is behind this and what are their manipulations. Remember to not say this as just a friendly advice but as a sermon of the elder brother and as a question of life and death.

rape is the only sensible solution

come on muhammad, rape is forced sex and you know he doesn't have the balls to fuck anything

rape her user, its the only way.

Probably a chemical imbalance in her hormones is making her act out. If you have access to her dirty clothing try and examine her discharge. If it is creamy and dries yellow and smells sourish she probably just needs to eat more green vegetables and drink more water. Scrape some of it off and sprinkle it into your father's coffee. Smell her bra as well, inhale her feminine stink. Check her room for hermit crabs.

user vaping is a gateway drug into nigger cock.

Also talk with her about Religion, maybe your parents don't talk about it, so it's your time to save your sister.

The best way to make them more invulnerable to Jewish subversion is to educate them about the Jews and the entertainment industry.

you are probably right ahmed.

peace be upon you.

This was already suspected to me, your family lacks a fatherly and righteous figure to lead you all. This is really sad.
I wish I could do anything about it but hey if you're rich, send her to India asap to one of the best womens boarding schools. She'll learn religion, respect, honour and family values.
You can search about them online.

Fuck you, I was telling him to send her to school not a brothel.

fucking her is the only solution, she's clearly doing this to get your attention and probably venting her sexual frustration.

>Just pray that you can find one that won't be turned off by her degeneracy

Impossible. Unless she is a hamplanet, this will not happen. Even if she is a hamplanet, it still might not happen.

Blonde women love BBC.
It's in their DNA.

>My fifteen year old sister told me last that she vaped,and opened the gateway to the bbc
too little to late,enjoy having a negress niece.

give me her number
i will counsel her

make her smoke a whole pack of vapes, she'll soon not be so keen on doing it again !

gtfo with this degenerate bs

This is actually why the religious hate the LGBTQ community. People who experience child rape often end up with non-cis-het sexualities. The religious know this and that it will gather unwanted attention so they then victim blame their kids after raping them. The bible verse is Proverbs 22:6 and also the commandment "Honor thy father and thy mother".

Lol wtf she vaped and now she’s a degenerate? Hahaha wtf is wrong with you.

this. make sure you tell her this

He is just worried that his sister may become degenerate.

I see that more clearly now. Still, I deny the logic that vaping ultimately leads to anything degenerate. I’ve vaped in the past, but I gave it up. I’m a religious conservative, I just didn’t like the addictive qualities of nicotine.

Anyway OP, if you overreact to her puffing on a stupid vape then your fucked long term. Don’t scare her away from your wisdom because your over focusing on micro-situations. Pick your battles, dude.

Let her become the slut she was borned to be. Succesful Chads like me need blonde airheaded whores like her to mess around during our high school/College years.

Did we just see a role-reversal? I think you might be the degenerate.

spotted the degenerate

You're right, if she doesn't anything worse there is no reason for OP to overreact but it's always good to be careful, especially when it comes to children and teenagers

hey ahab, she's not smoking that's all that matters now fuck off out of her business,

Just use examples of degenerates, it will help if you show a real fucking degenerate failure and point out the things they have in common.

Always strive to be better than the others, that sort of thing.

>vaping
>morality

How is she initiating force against another person? She is making a bad choice, for which she will suffer health-wise and hopefully financially.

you have to kill yer sis op

then rape the body.

Teach her to smoke cock instead.

>vaping is a gateway
hahahahahahahaha

>15
Yeah it's too late man. Women these days lose their virginity as young as 13. I'd advise reading up on poisons to ensure you don't get caught wiping her coalburning stain from the family.

Rape
Rape rape rape
Rape on the brain driving me insane

Start talking to your mother about this. If this doesn't help, start ignoring your sister until she is willing to talk. Basically, use their own tricks on them.

Great picture OP. However as I read your post the faggot detector goes off the charts. What the fuck is wrong with you? Do you suck dicks every hour on the hour?

Stop the vape apply the rape

>"Le consent meme"
Go kill yourself consentfully, moron.

This isn't a good idea, talking the truth and what will happen with her if she follows that way is better.

Hook me up with her. I'll treat her right.

Wait... she's not a fat ass, is she? She probably is ugly, most of the posters on her are ugly white trash morons in real life, as if you couldn't tell from the way they write.

You fail at posting images, but l will say if your sister looks like either of them, l would Vale the hell out of her.

Redpill her with your dick

I think this is the best to do.

>vape even
I hate auto correct.

>Implying she will listen
Teenagers first need to know shit is serious before they listen, he needs to make her feel the seriousness of the situation.

you have to kill her friends. Remove the bad influence and she'll come around.

Start beating her. Establish male superiority over her. She needs to feel respect before you, otherwise she wont give a damn.

And if mother objects, beat her too.

And if the police shows up, beat them too.

What a cuck. If he's a minor police wont do shit

She's more likely to remember and do as you suggest if you sustain eye contact throughout the conversation, so mount her missionary tonight

If he's a minor he shouldn't be here.

go kys faggot

Cut her off completely. Never speak to her again.

or fuck a dog

You should unironically kill yourself, you incestual anime faggot.

>If you have access to her dirty clothing try and examine her discharge.
>send her to India asap

fucking kek

yeah cut her off and watch while she gets roasted. Genius

Well we all know who is underageb& in this thread. Fuck off to club penguin.

>My fifteen year old sister told me last that she vaped.
Honor killing is the only option. I'm sorry user.

Spotted the teenage faggot. Go make your homework, little boy. This board is were adults talk about adult matters.

So it is her destiny to be a vaping roastie.

Go blog elsewhere meme flag

People need to grow and learn from their own mistakes, stop trying to force your values and beliefs onto others when all its gonna do is make her want to keep smoking.

you both are faggots. WOMYN are fucking property u mantles. They whore around because the man allows it, faggots. If womyn disobeys you need to re-establish who is the fucking master in the relation. If you fail u loose control, simpletons. It is clear your fathers never showed you how to deal with womyn. How to be a fucking MAN. No wonder wester womyn whore with sandniggers despite being savages they know what it means to be a male man. Not a soyboy.

It's her rationalization of why she tried vaping. It seems like she did it out of peer pressure rather than her own will. She did it to be "cool". This is indicative of an individual that is weak willed and can be easily led down the path to perdition.

Listen kid, we have enough troubles already. We've got incels, Americans, MGTOW, pagans and trap lovers. Please don't bother us with your edgy teenage shit too.

listen soyboy, dont lecture me

People are more responsive to isolation than condemnation. Drag everyone else in on it too, refuse to be anywhere with her. Family wants to get together for Christmas say you refuse to go as long as she is there. Thanksgiving, Easter, wedding, etc. Unless you are less loved by your family than your degenerate sister than she will be ostracized by her entire family and she will die alone and her degeneracy will not spread.

We can't cure cancer, but we can kill it and we can remove it. Cancerous people are little different, you cannot truly change a person, sexual preferences, psychological damage, addictive personalities these cannot be removed, their symptoms can simply be diminished. If you want to get rid of the cancer in society you either need to remove the cancerous people or kill them. Since we aren't Muslims and murdering your sister for being a drug addict or a slut is generally frowned upon excision of the cancerous tumor which is OP's sister is the best choice.

Tell her ''Okay, do whatever you want. But come with me to do volounteer work at a drug rehab center this weekend. I'll pay you for your time and you can observe first hand the consequences of people making dumb decisions.''