Chad Paul Nehlen vs Virgin Trump

>Paul calls out the Jews.
Trump lets his daughter marry and convert to Judaism.

>Paul is brutally honest.
Trump goes back on his word and cuts deals with Democrats.

>Paul is a chad nationalist.
Trump endorses the oxymoron bullshit Jewish ideology "civic nationalism".

>Paul calls out the stupidity of the gun control Dems want by bump firing with just his finger and showing how suppressors don't silence your weapon.
Trump wants to ban bump stocks and raise the legal age of purchase.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cLcRQCIET5A
wnd.com/2018/02/4621979/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Paul will never get elected because he is "anti-semetic".

Trump realizes that compromises are necessary in order to get anything done.

Nehlen is another roy moore who will smash the primaries but never make it through the general
plant or not he's going to do more harm than good

Trump is alright, better than i would have dared to hope for, but nehlen is literally /ourguy/

>Trump will never win, he wants to build a wall!

Fail better, faggots. Nehlen is a lightning rod, literally the step after Trump. How fucking far have we been dragged backwards in two years?

only Sup Forums will ever vote for him
I wish that was enough but it's not

>I don't understand how elections work

Unless you're going to get on the ground and work to get out the vote for Nehlen in his home district, you're not going to do shit. Is Nehlen even holding rallies?

Trump is perfect becasue he is waking people up. He is one of us but has cucked in order to not cause a massive chimpout.

The next step will be to get a few nehlens in there and start the purge of kikes.

wtf i hate trump now

>Trump realizes that compromises are necessary in order to get anything done.
Yet he hasn't gotten anything done. Really makes you think.

Bad strat. Don’t go for versus. That’s retarded (assuming you’re for real and not d&c)

best campaign ad of all time
youtube.com/watch?v=cLcRQCIET5A

It's for fun and I'm a Trump supporter but it's always good to hold your elected officials to standards.

I said fail better, not 'immediately succeed because everything is so fucking simple'. Building a base takes time and work that has t be done by somebody.
Commies were beaten down hundreds of times and kept battering away at it until they got somewhere. Rattling on about 'muh elections' like they are the be all and end all, like some kind of 70s fossil is backwards thinking, it belongs to a previous era.

>Nehlen is another roy moore who will smash the primaries but never make it through the general
Wasn't he kicked out of the republican party? So he can't even smash the primaries sadly enough.

Muh Holocaust is too strong. People don't really like spics.

>trump hasn't gotten anything done
ok...
wnd.com/2018/02/4621979/

Nothing substantial in that list. In fact, most of that shit is negative.

It is good to contrast pro-white people to neocon Jew puppet Trump, to show how much of a worthless anti-white traitor he is.

are we reading the same list?

What social Network is this in the pic?

Paul's the man.

The list is nothing but neocon wins. Muh Israel, muh United Nations, muh free market. Complete garbage. Nothing that actually helps America in any way.

spicy. i should read more of his tweets

gab.ai

thank you for your observations, hillary

cool, i wouldn't think that he would last very long on twitter

The list actually looks like it could have come from a Hillary presidency, retard.

I have bad news for you, friend.

177, 174, 171, 170, 166, 165, 159, 158, 155, etc., etc., etc.

yep, hillary would've totes done all this stuff

Ha ha ha I just came across this. Nehlen is the fucking alfa chad.

Yes, most likely, considering Trump did nothing that affected that at all.

signing executive orders is "nothing"? obvious troll is obvious

haha that is great. i'm really go look up his feed. his interview on baked alaska was really good, too, if you haven't seen it