Americans are basically swine

Explain yourselves, burgers.

Why do you wear shoes in your houses?
Not only are you pigs in the sense that you will devour anything placed in front of you on a dinner plate, you also live in your own filth.

we wear shoes in our houses because we are smart enough to keep shit off the streets by culling stray dogs.
In your country there are probably packs of feral disease ridden skinny dogs.

eww, do you people walk around with dirty bare feet in your own homes?

Sage and fuck yourself leaf.

mutts wear their shoes around their house?

Why?

What is the strategic purpose of making your propaganda so obvious, so repulsive, so uninteresting, so weird, and so unrelatable? Is there a reason for this? What is it? It makes no sense. Explain yourself.

Fecal matter is the only thing that you are worried about tracking into your house?

Goes to show the mental gymnastics Amerifats will go through to justify their disgusting behaviors.

Do you Americans have dirt floors in those little shacks you call houses? That would make sense, I guess.

The thing I dont understand is that they have carpet floors and they still use shoes inside. Carpet floors by themselves are disgusting too.

Why are you vocal and loud cuckold? If you're going to spy on us just jack off in silence and cry yourself to sleep after like the good little dog fucker and eater you are.

>la creatura has not heard of socks
colour me surprised

What is the strategic purpose of developing an UGLY, ALIENTATING BRAND for your propaganda, as you have? What does that do for you? It makes exactly zero sense, on every possible level I can think of. Explain it.

>mutts wear shoes around on carpeted floors

what is this meme?
surely americans don't actually wear their shoes in their home do they?
can someone explain the joke please?

It annoys me aswell, my family members do it and it's such a subhuman habit.

You're obviously not a Canadian. Go fuck yourself.

>53▶
>eww, do you people walk around with dirty bare feet in your own homes?
shut the fuck up you mutts

Explain why this whole strategy of propaganda is supposed to work. What is the idea? Break it down. A bunch of idiots bicker all day about race, and that is supposed to influence whom, how, and to what end? Explain it.

I think they got the habit from niggers, only they can be so disrespectful that they use shoes inside.

No, seriously. It's not a meme. They actually do unironically wear shoes indoors.

Don't make posts that demonstrate your inability to grasp what you read-- it shows your a bot, and exposes the limitations of AI, and the nature of the propaganda regime. What is the strategic purpose of exposing your own bot nature, and the nature of your propganda regime? Are you an idiot? Stop doing idiotic things.

Because our white communities are clean.
We dont live in an unpaved shithole, open sewage 3rd world nation like yours.

but what possible reason is there to do this??
americans explain yourselves, please!

You don’t wear clogs in house?

I thought the shoes on indoors were only in the southern warm places in US?

In Sweden it's unthinkable because of the cold snowy winters.