To the Americans

To all American anons. Just posting to say I love your entire culture and want you all to sustain and exercise your freedom. Your founding fathers were intelligent pioneers and had the foresight to recognize that government is corruptable.
How do you figure the midterms will play out? I'm hoping for the best possible outcome for all of you.
Signed: your northern cousins.

Pic unrelated. Phone posting.

it's shit desu

Man fuck america they are such cucks today they bombed my country when we were killing muslims now muslims are gonna start killing them i dont give a fuck like america made some of the worst things like fucking trannies and faggots hope they all die so we get rid of the cancer america has made but its over now we cant change america arleady made it so every western country is full of faggots good job usa you fags

I think you both misunderstand. Don't just read the words. It's the ideals that they represent that I admire most. It seems people easily forget that language is a tool and not a law.

bump

>midterms

no time. ww3 soon

The democrats have created a one-party state, where the only reasonable choice is the republicans. Not that the republicans are perfect, but they're at least an ok choice.

There aren't any normal democrats anymore. A democrat is supposed to be someone who argues in favor of higher taxes and more government programs. It's a shame, because I think there actually is an intelligent argument for that (doesn't mean I agree with it), but nobody is making it. Instead, we get "vote for me because I'm a woman", and "vote for me or you're a racist". Their entire party is filled with SJWs, and the only thing they offer their constituents is the false promise to not call them names if you vote for them.

The republicans let you keep more money in each paycheck. But the democrats won't call you a homophobe (oh no!) if you vote for them. When you boil it down and see the choices for what they really are, it's do you:
A) Want more money, but you'll get called names like this is kindergarten or something
or
B) You'll get less money but we won't call you names (even though they will)

Almost everyone would choose A, and that's why the republicans are going to win the midterms. The democrats have no real story or message. Just vote for them or you're a deporableophobe.

If ww3 happens it'll be due to political shifts world-wide in conjunction with an active enforcement of policies.

I'm not too versed in American politics, but I'm certain there are at least a few rational/serious democrats around.
However political power is only ensured by supporters(people). Regardless of methods, if you can convince people your party is worth their vote then they will vote for that party.

>this staircase
Leafs confirmed dwarfs.

Thanks.

It's a demonstration of perspective drawing complicated objects. Your nation used to lead the arts world-wide, but I wager you don't know too much about the many schools of art that many masters attended located in France.

>A democrat is supposed to be someone who argues in favor of higher taxes and more government programs.
get AIDs. A democrat is supposed to favor the portions of our national ethos that emphasize democracy and democratic sovereignty.
>The republicans let you keep more money in each paycheck.
>let you
Make it double AIDs

Leaf

>complicated objects
The absolute state of descriptive geometry in leafland lmao

Cest la vie mon pere.

>I'm certain there are at least a few rational/serious democrats around.
Can you name one? Think of the popular democrats right now. They're all total nutcases.
>However political power is only ensured by supporters(people). Regardless of methods, if you can convince people your party is worth their vote then they will vote for that party.
Can you think of any reason people would go vote for the democrats? It seems like their base is unmotivated and has no real energy or desire to go vote. And they have no real message.

I keep seeing "blue wave, blue wave" but nobody ever really makes an argument as to why it would happen.

To be clear, I think taxes are indistinguishable from the mafia collecting "protection" money. The only significant difference is that when the government does it, it's seen as good and has the support of most of society. Maybe the correct wording would be "the republicans won't steal as much money from you".

Hey don't post pictures of me please!

I cannot name one, but I also believe there is a heavy media bias that may screen out any honest democrats.

>bigbluewave
It can happen if the populace who currently support the craziness of the left if the people feel that their values are under attack from republicans. It's a popular tactic to use emotion to create a connection/sympathy between people and political parties. Think: victimized children, people who are not reaping the benefits of a system or law, and the invocation of emotional responses to specific subjects(everything from inconveniences to infringements of rights and liberties).
But if it's as cut and dry as you suggest then a bbw won't happen.

(you)

>Can you name one? Think of the popular democrats right now. They're all total nutcases.
maybe I'm just lovestruck but apart from the Abortion thing I like Tulsi Gabbard.

Also you missed the point. The point is that partisanship is a cancer and this is evidently demonstrated by your inability to differentiate between the contemporary policies proposed by the party and their fundamental ethos. When the democratic whim calls for less government, Democrats support it. When it calls for more, they support it. Theyre majoritarians. Don't confuse policy for precepts, it gives the opponent without and the traitor within ground they ought not have to stand on.

>I cannot name one, but I also believe there is a heavy media bias that may screen out any honest democrats.
All the more reason people have this perception that democrats are insane. The mild-mannered, more reasonable people always get overshadowed by the loud-mouthed, more brazen people. I'm not saying this is good or bad, that's just how it is. This is the same reason why someone like Trump would win over Rand Paul.
>It can happen if the populace who currently support the craziness of the left if the people feel that their values are under attack from republicans.
As far as totally insane SJWs that completely buy into left-wing pop ideology, people like that are actually a very small percentage of the population, artificially blown up and treated as though they are half the population.

It seems that the democrats' strategy is to appeal to a smaller demographic who they believe is more energized, and will actually go vote for them. But I think they're in for a nasty shock when they find that they're much smaller than they had predicted, and they're much less energized.

Anyway, I have to go work out. We'll see what happens.

The democrats have not been populists for a long time. They are a coastal elite party.

What will happen to Canada when the U.S. collapses? Will the locusts quickly move north to feast upon the Maple reserves?

It'll do fine for Republicans Democrats have to be more worried about since they didn't pass DACA, if they try to push this gun control thing to lose badly it's United the Republican party like I've never seen recently

>The democrats have not been populists for a long time. They are a coastal elite party.
if this is the argument you want to make then Republicans have not existed since the 80's either. Both parties are coastal elite parties who exploit the political woes and social views of Middle America to leverage votes against the short term interests of dangerous factions within our society.

But neither the average democrat nor the average republican is aware of this and its what they think that matters.

Hmm good points.
Hit the plates and don't forget to keep your body nourished and hydrated.

If the U.S collapses and people start to migrate here things will get interesting for both my nation and the world as a whole.