AMERIMUTT MEME CONFIRMED FAKE

The Amerimutt meme is a fucking lie. Our demographics aren’t 56% white, it’s 61%. Furthermore, whites in America aren’t 56% white. Over 95% of whites in America have no African or Indian DNA. The ones who do just lower the average.

It’s actually the beaners who are 56% white. The spics are the smelly ogres. They are the mutts. That’s why Amerimutt used to be called “Typical Mexican” because that’s where the joke fucking came from!!! I know America has a lot of Latinos and Mexicans who hopped our border, but please tell me how the meme changed to all Americans?? Race mixing wasn’t legal not even 50 years ago.

This is where the joke 56% white came from.

MUTT MEME IS DIVIDE AND CONQUER MUTT MEME IS DIVIDE AND CONQUER MUTT MEME IS DIVIDE AND CONQUER TURKEY IS WHITE INDIA IS WHITE ARGENTINA IS WHITE BRAZIL IS WHITE MEXICO IS WHITE JAPAN IS WHITE ETHIOPIA IS WHITE SIERRA LEONE IS WHITE AND EVERYONE WHO DISAGREE IS A KIKE DIVIDE AND CONQUER SHILL ANTIFA SOROS LEFTYPOL REDDIT NEWFAG

The amerimutt meme is just a testament to how retarded POL can be. It was changed in 2017 to get white nationalists in America to wonder “maybe I’m 5% African or something and I’m not pure enough” even though it’s always been bullshit

Most of the places you just listed are objectively non-white, retard. Whites literally make up less than 1% of the demographics in a lot of those places.

le 61%

The US is going to be 59% white sometime in 2018.

You’re retarded. You said pure nonsense and you typed in one long run-on sentence, without any periods or commas, and in all caps. Kill yourself, you truly are a nigger.

Of course it is. Europe is in such bad shape that all they can do is project.

Demographics don’t make whites in America any less white. Maybe 10-15 generations from now it will, though.

They’re such faggots.

ALT RIGHT BTFO (that means blown the fuck out)

Fuck the soros shills. This is why we fight for Israel , Jews are better than euro shitskins

It's a fucking joke, and you're so much of an asshole that you thought it was real.

America is 56% real white. 61% "Hispanic white" (i.e. shitskin non-whites).

New fag the meme was that it went all lower over time

Oc white burgers are white. And oc the numbers may or not be accurate.
Nevertheless, it doesnt change the fact, that like us, you are being outbred and replaced, and that mutt meme is hilarious. And deserved. Remember all the times burgers call us achmed, yuropoors, etc ?
>Now the age of of yuros is over, and the age of mutts begins !

Omfg stop. It's A MEME, YOU THIN-SKINNED MUTT FAGGOT.
This is now a MUTT thread. Post your rarest.

56% or 61% it doesn't make much of a difference. The Mutt meme exists because America is in danger. White Americans are being washed away by a brown tidal wave and yet the yanks that come here too often spend their time babbling about other countries they barely understand and their much smaller problems while refusing to acknowledge their own.

Fix your shit John or your grandson will be called Pedro.

My favorite

Honhonhon, saved

Still funny though

>Latinos

Discarded mutt.

t. la creatura

lol at the yanks in this thread arriving in droves to circlejerk and confirm each other's biases

When you guys act fucking obnoxious and invidious it's epic bantz but when a meme is started about the USA the Europeans are going too far. You are the niggers of the developed world, in spirit but also racially.

Most of these dumb fucking yanks have never left the shit hole state they were born in but feel qualified to talk about the state of the world which they wouldn't even know existed if not for the internet. At least I admit that Britain is in dire fucking straits and our situation is cucked beyond reproach. Do yanks? No, they don't. They're incapable of self-reflection and always have been, and that's their biggest downfall. Instead of stopping the 56% shit right there at the fucking source and rooting the problem out when it began, Americans stuck their head in the sand, continued about their consumerist good goy lifestyles and let their country be overrun by the third world. Now they're mad that people are mocking them for it. Fuck America.

Grug is white. White!

The mutt meme stays until we purify our land, secure our borders and section off Mississippi and Niggerland then firebomb it.

Eh, I'm guessing they're assblasted Redditfugees with no idea how this place works.

are you trying to run away from reality mutt?

>Europe is in such a bad shape

>Niggerland
You mean Minnesota?

About time you caught on. Now go out there and MAGA.

Which is why "Whites are going to be a Muhnority" doom and gloom was always wrong.

We were always going to assimilate the spics here but they keep importing more of them which is what is causing the problems.

>it’s another “mouth breather from Krautchan is butthurt by an American majority on an American website” thread

I don’t think anyone disputes that America has a bigger problem than Europe in this regard. I believe that Americans give Euros grief over this because we’ve been struggling with this problem for hundreds of years, while Europeans created this problem for themselves in the past 50 years for no reason.

>autism, the post
The 56% refers to "non-Hispanic white".
It's self-reported. Many people with Native American Lineage or Quadroons will say they are white on the census form.
I'd say America is 50% white at best, and that's being generous.
If you studied phrenology, you would see there notice the negro like features that abound in males the US. Note the athlete cuckball player Ben Rothlissburger. Wide jaw. Wide nose. Wide eye sockets.
He isn't 100%, I can tell you that. You will notice these subtleties in many if you pay attention to the tell tale signs. Look at the two freaks who host that home touring show. I'd estimate they had a black great grandfather in their line. The facial structure is a giveaway.

>56% white, it’s 61%.
somethings very wrong with you Op...just kys

56 or 61 really

Dios mio...... La creatura ha despertado......

>posting a crudely drawn cartoon from Sup Forums is now an argument
Ah, so this is the power of nu/pol/

This meme is a Russian op, da, but u gotta ayy lmao @ it bc it is about how the deep state or w/e fills your craniums with alien juices -:(

>white

la goblino...
MIGA

You brought slaves to USA and then freed them, you literally made the problem

Beyond the event horizon

Only mutts get assblasted by jokes. You know why I don't get angry at mutt memes? Because every morning I wake up and thank God for another day of being an autistic engineer and I thank Hitler for my good looks.
>tfw 6'1 blonde hair and blue eyes

la oscuridad americana

>Our demographics aren’t 56% white, it’s 61%
61%
W-H-I-T-E-R
T-H-A-N
Y-O-U
A-H-M-E-D

its better to post some manufactured graphs showing how x country is poorer, dumber or more violent than y in a totally distorted context. As long as it support your viewpoint you will ignore all the lies contained on it

One last be4 sleep

Thanks France!

At your service.

there he goes!

Have a personal favourite of mine.

*distinct pig noises*
>MAGAAAAAAAA
*oinking continues*

Maybe it’s a desperate cry for help in the American language dad.

Wooo. Thx. I am a great fan of Lovecraft. A Nyarlatothep mutt. Perfect.

Whiter than you muhammad

that's a good one

HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHA have a rare mutt

How is voting for trump make you la creatura? I love this meme but this doesn't make sense

RESPECT

OUR

A M E R I C A N

SOLDIERS

>how is voting for Trump make...
[(stupidity+arrogance)obesity]^56%= Amerimutt

>realize it's an alien from dr. who

>cat lady, soyboy, or cia nig meme development?

hmmm

100% white americans are mixed with mixed bloodlines.

AKA MUTTS

EL OGRE

Bad shape with literally every country being atleast 90% white :D

fpbp
Pure nonsense? Fuck off shill

La bestia americana...

PUT YOUR LEGS BEHIND YOUR ARMS AND CRAWL TOWARDS ME

I DIDN'T SAY SIMON SAYS

*BLAM* *BLAM* *BLAM*

You have a painting of niggers fucking white women under your country's greatest monument.
It was painted by a person who also paints white genocide.

Think about that for a moment.
Then you call use names and say it's because you don't deserve to be called names.

And you use a flag that wanted to import more niggers into white territory. You stupid mutt

And you got cucked by emus.

How fucking insecure are you?

>Faced with scientific evidence
>Faced with personal accounts of whites not mixing with browns
>faced with marriage and interracial stats
FUCKING LE 56% LA CREATURA
God damn this dumb ass meme cant die soon enough.

la creatura

Even if you dont mix with niggers, you are still mixing with different european sub-races, thus making you a mutt.

I'm italian/norwegian/swedish/danish/polish/english/dutch/german im not mutt

We know dude its just a fucking meme

What if you're an Euromutt and an Amerimutt? :(

2(m+m)

Nice try mutt

GLOBAL MUTT FACE

when your white nationalists look like these that tells you something about the general population

but thats ok, argentina suffers the same dissosiation

Argentina is 61% while Brasil is 47%

The average amerinigger is literally brown.

>those asian features in canada
RIP