Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcF85HjYz5I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah and it does

Well, the woman grew up too

Shes not so bad in Z but in Super it feels so much more

>AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA intensifies
I don't know how anyone can't watch one of these fights scenes with the sound on

Now we wait for the opposite to happen to a popular female character lead later on.

>>AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA intensifies
youtube.com/watch?v=XUhVCoTsBaM

With Goku I think it does. I've always had mixed feelings about Krillin and Gohan, though.

Gohan is voiced by the same woman who voices Goku. She just makes Gohan sound and act like a model citizen while Goku acts more like a crazy father, grandfather figure.

Apparently. Sounds like shit though. Wasn't even a good voice for kid Goku. Unless you like him sounding like a nasally old crone, then hey, more power to you. However, now that Goku's a completely unlikable autistic jobbing idiot... it almost works.

It sounds like shit because Dragonball has shit voice direction. The old lady is very talented, but is working with a bunch of overworked amateur voice directors.

Sean is best Goku

His Rosé Goku Black voice is beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcF85HjYz5I

>young kid is voiced by woman
>adult man is voiced by a man
>then replaced and voiced by another man
>then voiced by yet another man
>then voiced by a different man, but only in certain derivative works

yeah, no. I'll take japan's job loyalty over america's "pay whoever you can get doesn't have to even be the same guy" approach.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

>Young boy
He was 13. Voice change usually happens at 12.

Nah, that's Wendel Bezerra.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

On some levels, it bothers me with men voiced by Romi Park, since she kinda sounds masculine enough for a pre-teen or teenage boy, but not enough for a grown man.

Goku is supposed to be a monkey man and monkeys have high pitched voices. It makes sense for him to have that kind of voice even as an adult.

He was like 6 or 7 at the start.
Not changing his voice at the Piccolo Junior arc was a mistake, everything that follows stems from that one decision.

He was fucking 12.
Women voicing pre-pubescent boys is okay.
But once their nuts drop or they become adults that shit is just stupid as fuck.

Her being the voice of kid goku and gohan is passable and fun. Her being them as adults is straight up bullshit and you know it.

For fucks sake Naruto looks and sounds like a 50 year old butch lesbian.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

A W A K E N M Y M A S T E R S

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

No he wasn't. Read the manga.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

AWAKEN MY MASTERS