Why are women attracted to criminals?

Because they think with their twats a thousand times worse than men think with their dicks.

What kind of explanation is this, user?

Because criminals are the strongest.

Probably because that guy is good looking. The women and men who date people in prison are just really lonely and usually divorced with kids.

>Because criminals are the strongest.

cuz that guy better looking than anyone on this board

>Blue eyes
>not fat
>decent jaw
If you meet these criteria women will toss their pussy at you.

because of your degenerate jew wood brainwashing

Because they tell them what to do and don't apologize for it.

>Implying he's a criminal

HELL GET THOUSANDS OF WET PUSSY MAILING HIM. TRUST ME user

WOMEN ARE FUCKIGN RETARDED.

this combined with
only "looking" attractive is not enough

Girls want to fuck the guy their parents told them to avoid - classic case of "don't touch the button" conditioning.

wait, did the guy make it? Good for him, one less criminal on the street and one more productive tax paying citizen.

He dumped his wife of 8 years and his son to get with a billionaire's daughter.

The excuses you faggots will make for being virgins kek

vespertine keks

that's not being a criminal, that's being smart and opportunistic.

not me

Hahaa imagine being a scrawny ass lil hood nigga catapulted into that lyfestyle. Word lil nigga you about to off that kike bitch righ?

not sure, know many such cases myself

That dude is ugly as sin
Disgusting mongrel

What a disgustful nigger

They would be attracted to that guy anyways even if he wasn’t a criminal.

Nah m8 I just know girls like to sleep with "the bad boy" drug dealers etc, a classic case of girls wanting what they are told they can't have

there's no consequences. They can have the cake and eat it. Some women of course, not all.

Obviously a partnership with a criminal is not gonna be stable. But he's "exciting" to some women. In the old times she woudl be punished for stupidity. Now she can always suck daddy's state dick, after the crimnal inevitably dies, beats them so they have to leave or goes to jail

Womem are the original cucks

Because shitskin women are the most vocal and women are dumb herd animals. So they end up acting like shitskins without knowing it.

Because they can kill and provide meat for strong healthy children.

the dude is pretty aesthetic for a nog, but I still can't believe a slew of roasted whores petitioned for his release juse because they thought he was attractive. Women were a mistake, we need genetically modified pre op trap wife's and artificial wombs asap.

It’s dishonest and disloyal. He promised his wife he’d be with her “till death do them apart”

Niggers !

It should be illegal for non-whites to use the internet

Theyre attracted to people who are independent and dont give a fuck about social conditioning that cripples the virgins who are afraid to go out and take risks of any kind.

Nasty ass chink eyelids

They are not attracted to some crackhead who steals purses and gives blowjobs for 2$.
Maybe some loaded and powerful criminal.
The dude in your pic is just really attractive mutt.

Definitely a 2/10 amirite?

Because subconsciously women want to be dominated and subjected to the will on a man... real simple.

thats why they virtue signal mussies and terrorists and illegal immigrants etc.. they want to subconsciously be dominated, so be tough on women, they love it.

A legitimate one.

Women like men

Men have testosterone

People with testosterone tend to engage in more high risk/high reward activities.

stupid fuck, you forgot an adjective. They prefer STUPID criminals.

Know why? because after gina tingles are gone, they're easy to dispose of. Literally
>>tip line? Yes i'd like to report Tyrone, he has a bag of rocks he always keeps in his car kthxbye

no, it doesn't explain anything at all !!!
you do probably not know what it means to "explain" something

Is this the absolute, best case scenario for Los goblino? Because I'd fug no homo

Women never liked that guy for his criminal history. They liked him because he is very attractive. But, women like criminals because they have high testosterone. Which is rare in our world of feminine faggoty men.

>symmetrical features
>tan white skin
>has a large jaw and chin in a world overun with soyboy mouth breathers.
>striking blue eyes women go crazy over more than boring nigger black marbles that are glazed over with stupidity.
>calm look of confidence that says nothing will phase him

Confidence is another thing. Confidence is the most attractive trait to women across every study. It is why men end up getting women when they stop trying. The air of depseration and fear of rejection is like a big wet fart to them.

Women tend to be drawn to masculine men. They want a man who can provide, protect, and who has a high amount of testosterone. But too much testosterone comes with increased aggression. They usually overlook that flaw and deal with the beatings for the same reason men ignore the crazy bitches behavior who pull knives on them. Because they are hot, and the brain actually mistakes the raised heartbeat of fear for love.

What women actually want is the near impossible: a man who has high testosterone and can protect his family fiercely, while showing gentleness towards her and his offspring. Intelligence to lead his family. But confidence in his actions. This is usually harder to see combined the more intelligent a person is.

Why even live?

Are women able to fathom character by unconciously smelling the hormones or some shit?

WE aren’t. Sagely nigger

In my reckoning, most women are horrible judges of character. There is a reason why the father or male family member often chose the spouse of female family members. It has something to do with a male-centric society, but it is legitimately important for most women to have additional input in these kinds of decisions.

the way you're standing in the room (posture, etc.), the way you dress compared to the way you look, the way you raise your hand or head (the most simple gestures can be performed in totally different ways, signalling different levels of "confidence"), the way you "look" into the room (never look down!), the way you speak (not only talking about the "form", but also the "shade", etc.)
currently taking classes in anthropology/evolution - we're not so different from chimpanzees when it comes to the "web of social relations/interactions"

Literally every culture has the "bad boy" trope

Even fucking India has it

What is the equivalent of a bad boy in India? Someone who poos in loo?

It's called Diahrea

fucking kek.
Pajeet never chose the thug life.

>he swore at a customer at the call center and quit his job. then blew his last paycheck on ground beef for a BBQ. cricket? the fuck is that? "pass me the koran so i have something to read while i poo in loo"

Attractive criminals*
>Mfw you can get away with anything.

Should he have killed her then?

Who will put chad in jail when he gasses some kikes.
>Mfw those whamen dont want to
>Mfw they start gassing the kikes too

Chloe Green is Jewish
>International Jewish financiers BTFO

>caring about what bleeding vaginas preferences are...

I honestly think the girls think they are tough. They feel tough when they tell people “ya my boy is locked up fo sum hardcore shiiite meng”....

Or the weakest cause they can't compete in society so they steal.
he looks fuking weird when he's not photographed from the perfect angle and lighting.

and

Imagine being a criminal, a piece of shit and yet having everything you want in life without any repercussions.

Imagine getting away with that.

Why would our women want to be with legal following pussies when our Race dies?

>wah wah criminals take my women

Then stop them then, you fucking millennial faggot.

>only "looking" attractive is not enough
>Not enough to smash a sea of pussy
>Being this uggo

Kek

>why are women attracted to criminals?

Because while you and I get up and go to work every day to earn an honest living, Tyrone can spend all his time with her and he has NO morals about lying to her saying "Baby I will stay with you forever, you are the ONLY one for me" while at the same time fucking 6 other women.
Getting women is easy if you have no morals, and can spend time with them whenever they want you.

The reason is that criminals tend to be very violent, or in other words they have a great deal of energy to expend and, unlike meek shoplifters etc, they are willing to break laws and attack others to get what they want or need. Women are very basic, very instinct-led, barely human creatures for the most part. They know that society for hundreds of thousands of years wasn't controlled by "nice guys" but by vicious, callous brutes who defended themselves and their territory (not to mention their fuckpig harems) by whatever means necessary. A girl then sees this angry, daring criminal and thinks her "special", tender nature can both tame him (i.e. make him channel his energy in a socially-validated way like being a touch-ass corporate moneymaker) and also that she will be fucked by him in a way that is violent, selfish and animalistic, which she craves on a deeply biological level.

Based excon Chad.

Betas BTFO

He is an alpha male, on top of having looks he has control over his life’s decisions. Being a felon is just the side effects of being alpha.

Of course, we have been indoctrinated with this “it’s immoral” bullshit that women love to say, but we all know it deep down: male worth increases with time, female worth decreases.

Check out Rollo Tomassi’s The Rational Male.

Also on YouTube: Redonkulas.com

>Criminals taking rich girls from hard working white men

The west is dead, why even live

7.5/10 jaw, 9.5/10 eyes, that's about it. Awful hairline especially for age, ghoulish complexion, wide flat nose, feminine lips, facial hair ability of a 13yr old Mexican boy, disgusting tats. Not what you cucks make it out to be.

i smell virginity

Alpha as Fuck

>Not what you cucks make it out to be.
except he's banging a billionaire heiress. i'd say he's exactly what these "cucks" make it out to be

This is Aurora movie theatre shooter James Holmes’ cell wall

Law abiding men BTFO

gross, no way. he is definitely goblin tier shit stain

it absolutely is enough if you aren't a total pussy. people think you have to "know how to talk to women" but the reality is, if you're handsome, you can talk to them as you would any other man. they will be the ones asking you question after question anyway.

I bet he's got a monster dong.

>only "looking" attractive is not enough

His son looks like a total 46% goblin, you can't have those gens forever broes

What did you just say to me vato?
Just because I grew up on the wesside don't mean I'm not aryan esse.

I should have quoted a few people and been more specific. The ones saying women lust alphas, criminals, blacks are completely right. The ones saying he's the greatest looking man to ever live, are beta cucks

I'll gladly refer you to my other post:
If you fuck up these points, you can look like him and won't ever get "billionare heiress"-pussy

the guy is a psychopath, chances are he'll push her down the stairs

it's called hybristophilia, look it up, faggot

Because we always think the grass is greener on the other side. raised by stable providing man.

Dark triad men average 70% higher mating success than non-dark triad men

Any guy who’s offhandedly mentioned going to jail notices the way a woman’s face lights up when she hears it

Men who are high is psychopathy, narcissism, and Machiavellianism attract women who are fertile & ovulating to produce children strong and dangerous enough to survive the merciless world of 11,000 BC

As my father used to say

“Treat them like dirt, they stick like mud”

El creatura bellezo

Ask Melania

you didn't mention anything about "billionaire heiress pussy" in your original post, you can't just throw that shit in there. even then, the post you referenced makes no mention of status/social standing, which is the single most important factor for high-status women

who cares

>status/social standing, which is the single most important factor for high-status women

the example in this thread absolutely refutes your position
or didn't you read: ???

women are attracted to power. criminals tend to be powerful or at least mimic it.

to women, high social standing could mean can mean wealth or power, but also popularity. in this case, the dude was being gushed over worldwide all over the internet as being desirable. that in itself creates "status" among women- having the man that other women want. what's more, he's now a budding "fashion icon." if that dude never got that mugshot and she saw him on the street, there's 0 chance she'd be interested

Good point, user

Because it's more fun, even with the negatives it's usually 1000x more fun than dating someone who's nice and stable.

Chet: Works 9-5, likes to jog for "fun". Wants to settle down and have her raise kids for the next 20+ years.

Tyrone: Doesn't work. His idea of fun is snorting coke off your ass and fucking until you're both half brain dead.

criminals have a higher likelihood to do anything they can to further themselves and thus their offspring. also women are of an evil character themselves

A woman would rather be beaten to death than bored to death

You need to give a woman something to stress about and fuss about for her to feel happy with you

This is the reason we kept them indoors

They unleash their prehistoric thrill & chaos seeking on humanity

one other factor- and this is only applicable to white women who were born rich- is that they feel like they are rebelling against daddy by dating anyone who isn't a mega-rich white guy or some arab prince or some shit. it's tough finding guys like this while maintaining her social standing. see pic related. not sure if you're familiar with that story, but this dude is a rapper who was once homeless and was seeing a rothschild for a while

Knoe any good lit about this user? Especially about 'form', and 'shade' of speak? Ive read a few body language books already.. that amd working out/yoga has helped my posture and general well being immensly.

right on. the solution:

artificial wombs