What happens here?

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/01944363.2017.1364974?journalCode=rjpa20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

weed

Humboldt university

Rain.

People who wish they could live in somewhere else because the rest of the state is a shithole.

I grew up there.
Weed, meth, white/spic gangs (Nortenous or whatever the fuck theyre called), homelessness, tweakers, Marxism, and big spooky red wood forests.

#1 export

Cuckoldry. Just comparatively less cuckoldry than further down the coast. Whereas in Los Angeles you'll find limousine liberalism, up there it's more DUDE. WEED. CANT WE JUST COEXIST. Ape hippy shit.

Right now it's cloudy, ruined employment but pleasantly comfortable away from the tech valley and LA faggots. The redwoods and beaches are nice, plenty of hiking to do.

what white gangs?

really?

Leftist hippies who are too stoned to cause actual problems, mexicans just like the rest of californico, big big trees, heroin and meth

they can always move...no one is forcing them to stay

Northern California? One of the most naturally beautiful places on Earth with solid, normal people in the small towns. Totally ruined by the fact it is ruled over by the fucking faggot retards in San Fagcisco.

My home. Last white counties in CA are up here. Every thing east of the coast is solidly red

Yes. Mckinleyville High Scool and Eureka high school was filled with them. Still is to this day. They're cuck gangs though, dress like gangsters but don't do extremely hard Shit like LA dindus do.
I always laugh at them because their saggy red pants and bright snap back hats don't go well with the cows, mud, and cloudy rain.

Not if they're Calinstitutionalized, they become so accustomed to how shitty it is, moving to another state is simply out of the question.

Cuckoldery

Probably one of the last comfy areas on Earth. STAY OUT, WE'RE FULL!!

California has a way of keeping you too poor to move. Besides, the rest of the country hates us, with good reason.

All the people who vote red and have money quietly work out discrete ways to move somewhere else without drawing attention to their californian origins.

CA in general is one of the most beautiful and environmentally diverse regions on Earth. Completely poisoned by urban Jews. And how the city Jew fears and suspicions the Aryan farmer.

UN zoning for "sustainable development"
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/01944363.2017.1364974?journalCode=rjpa20

Wakanda for white people

im in nor cal and i went through all those fires last year and i can tell you those trash cans melt all the way to the ground