DAILY NICE: TEACHER CAUGHT RIDING THE BONE PONY

wcti12.com/news/local/former-duplin-county-teacher-arrested-for-sex-acts-with-student

lets give em guns too! huuurrrrr

She's fat. Not nice

It would be nice to see side by side numbers on teacher pervert arrests vs gun deaths of students

Imagine how common this must be - we only hear about the ones that get caught.

why the fuck wasn't this common when i was in school? i would have killed for this shit

I know man.
I had so many teachers I wish had farted on my balls.

You werent a chad. You where a dork skinny pale shit.

wasn't a chad, but i was very cute in high school, just skinny

America is going to be out of teachers soon. It's fucking funny, America has absolutely no professionalism anymore, it's why people would rather hire 3rd wielders than Americans.

She's got a thick neck

You know just from looking at her that the kid was black, right?

Too skinny and clean for niggers, probably fucked a wetback.

nice

El atrocidad...

kinda fat. but if the kid was a beta nerd, then...

niceeeee.

Put her ass in jail and keep her there for years. I have no tolerance for teachers who violate the teacher-student relationship and use their position to gain access to children so they can have sex with them. They should be teaching math, science, English, history, not screwing their students.

it was common, you are just ugly.

Teaching stopped attracting professionals when the ones with a conscience realized that their unions were beclowning them.

The kid was a nog and you know it.

nope, i went to school in the 90's, all the teachers were 40+ , only time we had a 20 something year old teacher was as a substitute for like 1 day

Shit happens.But we need to make sure that there is equal application of the law:

Let's make sure she gets the same sentence that a man who had sex with his female student would receive. Also, she should have to fear for her life from outraged fathers of children she defiled.

god dammit why do these retarded kids go and run there mouth about fucking teachers.

This. Shut your fool mouth and let the bitch ride your pole like a fucking man.

cuz these newfags growing up everything they do is posted on their phones. Fucking morons. Their mom can easily take their phone and find out

Coached girls volleyball and girls soccer, might have been a dyke

Why do you arrest people for having sex? Where is the prejudice?

Sex between a minor and his teacher is illegal because she is in a position of power over him, faguette.

nice

>black student

top kek

Nope, just men.

Could be decent with 30lbs off and 4 oz of makeup. Has a Danica Patrick thing going on.

Everyone knows the student is more than agreeing, especially when it's a male stufent, this is just hypocrisy.

it was pham, only kids don't know how to keep their mouth shut this days

>>durr wish teechurz did ths 2 me wen i wuz in skoo

>>tfw brainlets don't understand these femskanks are revenge fucking their students to give them the herpes they got from chad who f.n.c. their worthless asses

>get an F on my report card
>get the everliving shit beaten out of me by my dad
>concoct this master plan
>work out in the gym for years
>watch every pick up artist video in existence
>I'm basically a God among men now
>walk into the teacher's classroom
>see Chad fucking her doggy style
>tell on them

Because they are fucking niggers. Niggers brag. Listen to the music, and get a glimpse of what ruination is. Women are stupid, yes. Fucking your student is stupid, yes. But for fuck's sake, if you are going to do it, do it with a white kid. He'll fucking be all dreamy eyed for a while, then write a book about it in some fantasy tale context. A nigger is going to brag about it because suddenly, people will notice his high grades, question him, and then he'll rattle off about "muh dick".

....niceee..........

>literally 95% of cases involve female teachers, usually under 25, fucking boys
>almost never the other way around, even though that's the stereotype

literally why do we allow women to have jobs? Especially ones with authority. They have no discipline, and will break every moral code to get blacked by a 14 year old if hit on once.

hint: it was
Second hint: it was the black students

women will wait 10 years to say anything

Do you know the literal president of France, Macron, is married to his high school teacher he fucked while in school? The teacher left her husband the second Macron turned 18, and then married him after graduation.

Not her

What the hell happens with teachers in the US?

WOMEN in the workforce for the win!
The future is Female....raping boys

can we get a list of these started please

>rather go to jail than date a beta

This. Fucking women need to be called out more on this

Yet another teacher robbed of her investment in the teachers retirement plan. How can you tell she's not jewish? The school board didn't pay off the victim.