With the increase of Anime to Hollywood movies, what movie would you want to see be turned into an anime?

With the increase of Anime to Hollywood movies, what movie would you want to see be turned into an anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_You_Need_Is_Kill#Film
youtu.be/0xqSmIBZHMM
nexuswiz.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Highlander, with less memes this time.

Game of Thrones

Saving Private Ryan
But everyone is a loli and no one actually dies because of carbon coating.

Band of Brothers

Pacific Rim

Generation Kill

2bh they should turn Hollywood anime adaptations back into anime so we can get a kind of filmmaking version of repeatedly tossing sentences through internet translators, and see what pops out

Rambo
Die Hard
Phantasm
Beverly Hills Ninja

Have 50 shades and Twiilight anime.
I'm sure Sup Forums would welcome the concealed memories of the days when they were all still 13

Mean girls and Speed

Blackhawk Down with cute operator girls doing operator things.

Starship Troop-Oh wait.

>Implying Sup Forums is female

There's too much womenfolk in this board user, heck you might be one for all i know

The fifth element.

Top Gun

Sabrina the Teenage Witch

yeah boi i like this one.

And it would be incredible

Edge of Tomorrow :^)

The last Airbender

Actually, I change my vote to these.

you know what to do.

I'm waiting...

Waiting on that link.

This but Full Metal Jacket instead.

No.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_You_Need_Is_Kill#Film

I just started to watch this shitshow bc there's literally not a single anime that interests me. it's soooo fucking boring. holy shit it's even worse than fucking attack on titan. I'm almost done with season 2 and there's literally no progress. instead they show some tits here, some dicks there and a few murders and that's it. I don't even understand. 1 episode is like an hour long. how is it possible that a boring ass show like this is the most popular amongst normies?

That was what I was implying, yes.
Didn't you see the smug emoticon?

Cannibal Holocaust

I was going to answer you with a REALLY banal shitpost, but then I realized it was probably so bad I'd catch a ban.
So instead; High production value, viral marketing. It's a water cooler show, it could be about literally anything. You watch it so you have something to talk about so you can be part of the in group. Kinda like Neon Genesis Evangelion.

game of thrones is already an anime

Conan The Barbadian. I want a qt yolked warrior queen waifu

Shock value and tits. Thats basically it.

I read the books after watching the first 4 seasons. The first two seasons I was pretty unimpressed I will admit. Its a great show back then. Im not watching season 7 because even though I know what happens DANY FUCKS JON THE DRAGON GETS REKT I just want to read the book instead

Blazing Saddles.

The Star Wars prequels.

Breaking Bad as a SoL comedy series.

As terrible as it is/as it's going to be, Ready Player One. Quite a large part of it rips off of Japanese series that made their way into American culture in the 80s (the final boss is MechaGoji). And I'd also bet that pretty much any anime director could handle the retarded slew of pop-culture references better than Cline's bullshit, if only because they're at least somewhat familiar with otaku culture.

>happy

Werckmeister Harmonies directed by Naoko Yamada

The Sopranos

Where the hell is this from?

Kill Bill. Or any other Tarantino movie. By Shaft.

Man, I used to love Arya for like the first 5 seasons, maybe a little on the 6th season, but what the fuck, now I can't stand her for even a second, what the fuck, I guess is another proof that chunnis suck.

Adventure Time would be fucking awesome on anime style, but no more Yuasa please.

The Matrix
Seven Psychopaths
Alone in the Wilderness
Casablanca
Stalag-17
Crank 2
Menace II Society
La Haine
Sin City
Mirror Mask
The Rum Diary
The 36th Chamber of Shaolin(and everything else by the same director/studio)
Platoon
Lady in the Water(all female cast)
The Objective
Where the Buffalo Roam
Tales from the Crypt: Demon Knight
Escape from New York

Fuck you that's all you're getting.

Lolita.

Already a thing user

The beauty and the beast.

Rick and morty

I am legitimately depressed over the whole Netflix Death Note fiasco. I really wanted a sequel but it feels like it'll never happen with the Adam Wingard scenario. I feel like it's undeserved. Most of the hate comes from the movie differing from the source material. Being "different" is not criticism, it's observation. The movie is most certainly not perfect, but I think it was quirky and fun. I also felt like there was an understanding of the source material throughout the script, and that most fans of the source material haven't actually read or watched that source material in nearly 10 years. There is criticism to be had for it that wouldn't apply to the Netflix movie, but it's a rabid legion of mindless fans just trashing the movie's reputation.

Leon the Professional

Upstream Color

Rocky

admiral kolchak(2008)

Kelly's heroes after seeing GUP reference it a few times sounds like the best chance for this to happen

Independence day but with mechs.

Matrix except with cute girls

we are all the little girl

Not a movie, but a Wheel of Time anime would be neat. MC even gets the harem end.

but with lolis

The Elephant Man, but with lolis

It there any movie/show that wouldn't be objectively better if you replaced the entire cast with cute little girls? Assuming production values were descent of course.

just watch vivid strike.

Fringe could be some real cyberpunk stuff

the guy richi films like snatch ,rock& rolla ,lock stock 2 smoking barrels
or westerns like fistful of dollars,few dollars more,the good the bad the ugly.the john whane movies too.

Star Wars.

I'm not even joking. Even if it's on the ST era.

Caligula

with oppai lolies

Siege at Jadotville

анон ты мудазвон

literally a child, got is kino

In the zone of extreme attention and Hit Back.
youtu.be/0xqSmIBZHMM

That would be doujin worthy.

as long as Tom Hanks does voice work I'm down.

Death Note

S.T.A.L.K.E.R/Roadside Picnic

Platoon would work way better honestly.

Trump's the Art of the Deal

John Wick or a Metro 2033 series

10 years down the line I kind of want to see a series with loli Trump beating loli Hillary with shitposting and quippy lines.

Actually, I would like to see something like Enemy at the Gates, but without it's troubles like boring love story or historical mistakes. Make it more like Golgo 13 and less like Muv-Luv.
Maybe Nevzorov's Purgatory.

Man, the taxi chase scene, the ships, the characters. It'd be fucking great if animated like the Redline movie.

>metro
One of the most retarded post-Soviet settings

Nichijou
It would be hilarious to see them ruin it by americanizing the show.

If we go full-Strugatsky, then I would like to see Hard to be a God OVA

Trainspotting but with lolis

Generation kill in an isekai setting.
God fucking dammit I regret setting my expectations really high for GATE

as Don replied I am amazed that a student can make $7195 in one month on the computer .
see more......nexuswiz.com/

Person wouldn't know what to do with himself being surrounded by all those monstergirls

Das Boot.

Trombley will probably just shoot them all.

>tfw you will never see Colbert hunt for dragons in his dress blues with a sword.

A faithful adaptation of Mary Shelly's Frankenstein, starting on the boat, telling Victor's story through flashback and ending on the boat.

I don't think Whopper Jr would go THAT far, though he would have a ton of fun slaughtering roman looking motherfuckers and fighting dragons.
Now that I think about it Iceman would be a great protagonist for that kind of story.
Oh and if anyone would start slaughtering monstergirls for no reason it would be captain america