More gun laws = Fewer gun deaths

More gun laws = Fewer gun deaths.
It's simple.

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/1806402/study-shows-more-guns-more-crime-states-with-lax-gun-laws-have-more-gun-violence/
scientificamerican.com/article/more-guns-do-not-stop-more-crimes-evidence-shows/
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/bc6f/104b5b658796ce6b7ca1e1afe8caeb55ff6b.pdf
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/10/06/zero-correlation-between-state-homicide-rate-and-state-gun-laws/?utm_term=.81391df22bfc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Define "more gun laws."

off yourself scum

Now post general violent crime rates correlated with gun ownership per state. I'd love to see that chart.

Ammo regulation, assault weapons, high capacity magazines, background checks, buyer regulation, child safety, concealed carry, dealer regulation

Then post the statistics broken down by race.

inquisitr.com/1806402/study-shows-more-guns-more-crime-states-with-lax-gun-laws-have-more-gun-violence/
scientificamerican.com/article/more-guns-do-not-stop-more-crimes-evidence-shows/

Remove the suicides. Alaska has a lot of suicides.

>Now post general violent crime rates correlated with gun ownership per state. I'd love to see that chart.
Sure, here you go.
>evidence shows that states with higher levels offirearm ownership have an increased risk for violent crimes perpetrated with a firearm

Correlations are not causation retard. Laws tend to increase in number over time, crime is going down over time.

Thats right. Just look to mexico, brazil and venezuela

HOL UP
So you tellin me
Now let me get this straight nigga
Make sure I'm understanding
So what you saying is
Lemme get this rite
That in states with more guns
Smacks lips*
There are more incidents
Eats watermelon*
Involving guns
Does a drive by*
Sheeeeeeeit

What's your point? Yes, states with more guns have more gun crime.

Compare against murders not gun deaths.

"More Guns, Less Crimes"

It's obvious. And a book.

Now compare the overall violent crime rate with other states like California and new york

this does not look like a good fit to me

What's an assault weapon? Any semi-auto? Also ammo regulation in what way?

>You don’t need guns (only the ruling class does).

OP no amount of (((fact based))) Data faggotry is going to convince us to give the elites more of our legal powers indefinitely.

Fewer gun deaths = More Niggers

more gun laws= less freedom
mfw even commies agree on this

The problem with that argument is that it's based on a lie. Schumer does not have a conceal carry permit.

More automobile ownership = more automobile related deaths also.
I want gun ownership rates to level of violent crime. Is there a correlation between more gun ownership and less violent crime(include burglary).

>General crime
>Posts GUN crime again
Retard

>I want gun ownership rates to level of violent crime.

Fewer guns doesn't equal fewer deaths

Cool.

The Constitution still says "shall not be infringed."

>Fewer guns doesn't equal fewer deaths
Yes it does

Kleck was right, Hemenway was wrong, if you don't know what that means then congratulations on bullshitting your way through the gun debate like you bullshit your way through everything else

False

Maybe you misunderstood what I was asking for. That pdf shows more guns means more crimes with guns. I want what was the overall violent crime rate( and burglary).
That paper shows that criminals will use a gun if it is available. Which is obvious. But like the UK where gun murders went down only to be replaced with stabbing and a rise in personal violent crime.

>firearm deaths
And it's nothing. Do you care about people dying or do you care about how people died?

Same tired argument. OP's chart includes suicides and these don't actually look at crime just "gun crime." It doesn't matter if a murder is fine by knife or gun or hammer, only that the person died. States with more guns have less crime just more "gun crime." Gun control people have no arguments without twisting their statistics to be misleading.

Less niggers = Fewer gun deaths.
It’s simple.

Dont worry ill just get my guns illegally.

Why is it so hard to get these numbers?

what happened with prohibition?

People dying of alcohol related diseases went down.
All other crime went crazy though.

No correlation between gun ownership rates and homicide rates. You have to cherrypick and ONLY look at gun deaths to make it seem that way.
Your solution isn't a solution, but in a best case scenario, merely redistributes the way in which murder is performed.
You are a faggot, and KYS.

Well for one there is a lot of shilling out there for tougher gun laws so Google searches will mostly show bullshit like "guns=gun crime!!" to convince people. Also we don't know exactly how many guns are in each state since that isn't tracked, only number of background checks. I've seen estimates where more guns=less crime or at the very least no correlation. We can look at actual crimes and compare them to states' gun laws but it's hard to compare actual numbers of guns. Here's a Washington Post article (of all places) explaining it well. No correlation between gun laws and crime at all.

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/10/06/zero-correlation-between-state-homicide-rate-and-state-gun-laws/?utm_term=.81391df22bfc

But if you're interested in coming up with a solution, I can show you an interesting correlation.
If you don't support black people control, you're LITERALLY worse than the NRA.