When did European art turn degenerate? What was the turning point?

When did European art turn degenerate? What was the turning point?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-19/that-100-000-painting-bought-to-flip-yours-for-about-20-000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

when america enforced their mutt culture on it after WW2

If you say what art is supposed to be, that is the moment it ceases being art, pleb.

this is pretty hot, faggot.

>women are basically large children

Fuck off. Hope you like pic related, muh "art".
This.

When free market made degeneracy most profitable. You should actually fucking buy fine art and go to good museums a lot you conservative misers. Of course art turns into shit when buyers and patrons are mostly degenerate liberals.

communists

I can see her pooper

>letting women do art
disgraceful

Damn it! I just got BTFO. Breaking the rules and conventions are totally NOT what art is about.

When fuckhead kike philosophers promoted nihilsm. It destroyed all standards.

marcel duchamp

E N T A R T U N G

all of this "art" is funded by the government, you fucking retard. it's all grants. who the fuck is going to buy an enema painting?

The CIA dumped huge sums of money into 'modern art' in the west to counter the classics style of the USSR. Russians took notice of the huge price tags and it made them question their own home grown imagery. Not a conspiracy theory, conspiracy fact.
Modern art is just cold war propaganda and those who still find any 'art' in it are actual brainlets posing as intellectuals.

I once heard a plebejew on plebit say that art that celebrated form became meaningless after photography and modern technology could automatically do it better.

This idiot also said ergo, shit smears on canvasses and jars of urine with crucifixes were art.

plebejew was BTFO when:
>>I could set up a sewer pipe spraying feces on canvases on a conveyor belt. My mass production technology makes modern "art" obsolete and therefore meaningless.

I'd sneak up behind her and jam my fingers inside her vagina then start making loud moaning noises

Most women aren’t capable of the subtlety that great art often requires. That’s why they resort to shit, period blood and nudity. They’re like Adam Sandler movies to the art world. Poo poo pee pee lowest common denominator shit.

Why you care? You aren't white

this

Same kind of rich fucks who originally paid 100 000 $ for this to resell it for "only" 20 000 $ , and I'm not even kidding.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-09-19/that-100-000-painting-bought-to-flip-yours-for-about-20-000

in the Kaliyuga / Age of Aquarius, everything is malleable, fluid, lacks a defined for as it happened in the past.

There you have relativism, deconstructionism and the justification of horrid things under the excuse of a freedom of defining "what is" and "what is not".

this is both abartig and entartet

Once I realized this, it was so much easier to manipulate them

>Implying Jews haven't inserted their well documented scat fetish into modern art and it's just the fact that most female artists who get attention went to Marxist universities to learn about "art"

there's good female artists in history, not as good as the great men like Dali and Goya of course but it's only since the 60s that art has become so fucked up and pointless, and I don't believe in female equality but delicate things like painting I reckon they can get pretty good at

Who is this sperm worm?