Which is the ideal girlfriend?

Which is the ideal girlfriend?
I think it must be the AnCap one.

Finn one

Your woman should have whatever political opinions you have. You must teach them to be the woman you would want to raise your kids, if they already are not.

Your woman should be apolitical*

Dating an Asian woman will help bring our own women back in line, while probably increasing the White IQ rate, and making us an even greater threat to the kike. Hitler loved Asians enough to talk about how great they are and how much respect he had for them in his will.

The ideal girlfriend is a teen boy in a wheelchair with a big floppy uncircumcised penis

Wrong

I wanted you to post ideal gf memes wth is wrong with you faqz..

>I'll protect the house
Is this really a preferable scenario to the state making anyone who invades your house criminally responsible? The fuck is this blonde bimbo gonna do when a bunch of armed dindus in balaclavas break down your door and take your shit? Shoot them all? Thought so...
I literally can't understand the Ancap ideology, a total unrestricted free-for-all of all the people living in a country would be preferential how? If someone could enlighten me I'd honestly be fascinated to hear it.

Pictures?

>tfw no Hope Hicks gf

Wouldn't be to different from today, you can cal your private security if you have an insurance or hope that your neighbors help you if you live in a good community.

Less of a free-for-all and more of region with no artificial market regulations, taxation, and a states telling you what products you can volunterly buy or not.

It's not like Ancaps don't belive in order, heariquy or the police, just that the government should not detate those.

DAMN IT
Thank you, user. I'm in love now..

AnMon Gf ftw

nobody can because it's bullshit ideology
really ancaps are good economically at everything but their social thinking is just down right retarded

I never met an ancap IRL let alone a girl. Girls are leftards by standard here. Ancaps are insane but I like them.

Anarcho Monarchism? Tell me more.

I just started reading germany tomorrow for fun

Just a good girl that will have children with me and love me desu.

Bonus points if she likes Hitler.

Old Man Britains Dream Girl

You'll die alone kees you know it

This makes me sad lel

My girlfriend is a direct relitave to david duke.

checked

So basically ancaps don't agree that the state should not exist entirely but it should just interfere as minimally as possible? Somewhat like what libertarians believe?

At least i don't live in Belgium.
Als it says desu for some reason i dont know why.

I feel the same about Holland don't worry. At least our language doesn't sound as atrocious as yours that keeps me going in life.

>Is this really a preferable scenario to the state making anyone who invades your house criminally responsible?
Yes.
>The fuck is this blonde bimbo gonna do when a bunch of armed dindus in balaclavas break down your door and take your shit? Shoot them all?
Yes.
>I literally can't understand the Ancap ideology
Not an argument.
>a total unrestricted free-for-all
Wrong, you can have any restrictions you want on your own property.
>of all the people living in a country would be preferential how?
Because its not immoral.

Lol, no. We believe that we can privatize everything that the state dies. Ur just totally fucked when ur poor, but there would many jobs and high wages. Tbh i would like something like Pinochetism even more, have a free market and pay minimal taxes to execute commies more efficiently.

Ancaps believe in the principle of geographically decentralized use of force within a system of competing currency, where the currencies themselves become proxies for systems of value generated by market forces.

So, instead of a state being an implicit code of law, the law is generated on demand in the most efficient manner possible.

Well obviously Holland is horrible, i live in Brabant though. It is a lot better.

that's not a political thread
why don't mods ban goblins?
you'll never get a GF faggot
just kill yourself

Reservebelgen. Admit it, and drop the Holland accent. Come home Belgic Gallo-Roman man.

I always felt the ideal romantic partner, at least for a mother to stay home with the children, is one that inst very ideological, but more just instilled good western christian values instead of ideological values, which should be more in line with the father's teachings. Think about it, do you want a women to instill an ideology into your children?

The issue I have with privatization of all state functions, is, quite simply the idea that not all State functions should be maximised, for example incarceration. If there is an incentive for individuals to be locked up as this profits organisations that are totally unregulated, how does this produce a just society? How would we have impartial judges etc. when everything is based on making money? Also absolutely zero benefits for anyone, which means many disabled/vulnerable people will simply die, maybe not something you guys would take a massive issue with but it does end up producing a seriously volatile environment for all people.
The people with the most money and influence would quite quickly rise to power and create some sort of state also, would they not?

meme flag incel spotted

I've become so critical and picky over the years, that literally only a perfect AI waifu designed specifically to my tastes holds any value to me anymore.

I don't have the Holland accent, and are we not all Franks ethnicly? Also, i though Belgium was the ultimate degenerate shithole. Also NH and ZH should be nuked into a glass parkinglot.

That would be more of Anarchism. Ancaps do believe in the abolish of the state and the privatisation of both those areas.

Also a form of polycentric law, and the organic form of monopoly in ares of national defence, that do not involve taxation. Nozick talks a bit about it.

your doing gods work user

Throw in Catholicism and she's perfect

You always had the accent you just don't notice it. Also we have been voting the anti immigration party since 1988 while you were.little Sweden. We have earned the name Bavaria by the North sea for a good reason.

taxation is theft

Also we are franks but you need to cull Frisian and nedersaksen

At least i don't sound like a cockroach from Amsterdam. i was in the Ardennes like a year ago. it was beautifull.

Truth spoken.

The king exist to tell beaurcrats to fuck off and all "subjects" exist in voluntary contracts with the nobility. Basicaly ancap mixed with medieval feudalism. Read Tolkien and Hoppe.

>privatization of all state functions
Its an abolition of all state functions, then the free market chips in at the rare occasions where the state was useful.
>If there is an incentive for individuals to be locked up
Sure, to study them.
>How would we have impartial judges etc. when everything is based on making money?
By only paying impartial judges.
>disabled/vulnerable people will simply die
Nope, I will take care of them, you can help me if you want.
>maybe not something you guys would take a massive issue with
Attributing motive to a political view, you probably think the NRA does not care about dead schoolchildren as well.
>people with the most money and influence would quite quickly rise to power and create some sort of state
And its also consensual, since everyone gave them their own money. People are free to boycott.

Are you for Dietschland btw?

This

> wanting a political gf

there needs to be a penis cage on her.

yes

bump her age up to legal and i'm down

(checked)
> not humiliating and sexually punishing your feminized cockslave for greedily rubbing one out and yelping in pleasure while you're buried deep inside of her

for shame, user

Good Advise

>legal
she is

you know what i meant