Even whites have black ancestry in USA

>She was elated to discover their ancestor Robert Elliott, her great-great-great-great-grandfather, was part Black. (During the late-1700s and 1800s, Elliott was identified as a mulatto, according to a newspaper article and census data.) However, what excited the actress mostly was the fact that Elliott was a musician. He was a drummer boy during the Siege of Plattsburgh, which is also known as the Battle of Lake Champlain and occurred in September 1814 during the War of 1812.

Even Liv Tyler has black ancestry. Are there any whites left in USA at all? Just embrace your black forefathers and stop this racism crap.

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4433848/Liv-Tyler-finds-ancestors-Think-Are.html

aerosmith might be the most overrated band of all time
but it's amazing to me that getting news such as this could ever make a white person happy, let alone "elated"
i'm not saying yeah man i'd burn a cross in my own yard, but why would i be happy to get this news? why would anyone be?

nobody in their right mind would be

Always thought she was ugly. Also, can't act.

Wowee one allegedly half black ancestor 6 generations back.

Making her 0.8% black, which is even less than the genetic noise that 23andme adds to people they think might be racist.

Explains her disgustingly long philtrum and her nigger thick lips. It's ridiculous how dominant negro genes are. Still showing up after all that time.

we wuz rockstar n shiet

I don't have any black ancestry

>this nigger spawn has blue eyes and i dont
its not fair bros

>Southern European 0.1%
kys dune coon

>stop this racism crap
You think I won't point out the stats that prove blacks are more violent just because I'm a goblin?

everyone in america is a mongrel, americans should be banned from entering Europe or breeding with europeans for fear of introducing negroid genes in an otherwise healty population

>posting jewish ''research''
wouldn't expect anything else from an american mongrel

dont talk shit about my GFs country you frigging hecker

Not everyone in the US is a mongrel yet, but it sure is getting pretty dark here. I'm going to need a flashlight soon. What should us actual remaing whites do? Barricade ourselves in a fort in the woods and wait for the inevitable collapse? Lmao.

gee no shit that steven tyler was a semi nigger, whod've thunk it

her dad looks like a muppet and a nigger were both in that teleporter machine from the fly and when the abomination got out of the machine some one decided they needed to do reconstructive surgery on it to make it look like a acid attack victim

i dont think her linage means much to most americans

kids these days amirote

Does this mean she's going to rape herself?

I have .3 % of the nigs in me
Get it out anons please help Lord above expunge this cursed blood from within I have not sinned badly enough to deserve this eternal curse may my children have 0% dog bless