Holy fuck

How cucked can our country become? You dont have to follow laws if your muslim now? And if someone has the audacity to force you to follow them, you hit the lottery?

Other urls found in this thread:

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do not get it...Sure it is fine to practice freedom of religion...but why is it allowed if that religion oppresses women and says to kill those who do not believe in it?

It's NYC. Hardly "our country."

who was the jewdge that gave her the 180k?

>separation of church and state
>not mosque and state
Allahu ackbar!

and of course you know it wasn't the muslim women who had the idea to sue in the first place but rather it was some jew lawyer who saw an opportunity and told them they had a potential case to pull this kind of shit

Is she giving as blowjob?

Shit like this just guarantees Trump's re-election

Apparently separation between church and state is dead.

Wtf I love Sharia law now.

It does not say that you uneducated mutt,
nowhere in the Quran does it tell you to kill people that do not believe it, as in walk around and slaughter non muslims.

Nice Norwegian proxy, Swede.

This is New York City. The city always pays out everybody no matter what

I take it you have never read the Quran, kuffar.

That lady looks like she is giving head.

2/2

This is the jew who filed over 200 lawsuits

you made this post so people have to remake the choice of checking it again? it's a double check for self control or?

I have read the quran since the age of 5 faggot. Prove me wrong. "quran tells muslims to walk around and kill people simply for not believing in islam", is the claim that the mutt made. I said its not right, now since yall faggots are defending his claim, how about putting some proof on the table huh?

Those who make war with God and his messenger will be killed or crucified, or have their hands and feet on alternate sides cut off, or will be expelled out of the land. That is how they will be treated in this world, and in the next they will have an awful doom.
Original: إِنَّمَاجَزَاء الَّذِينَ يُحَارِبُونَ اللّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَيَسْعَوْنَ فِي الأَرْضِفَسَاداً أَن يُقَتَّلُواْ أَوْ يُصَلَّبُواْ أَوْ تُقَطَّعَ أَيْدِيهِمْوَأَرْجُلُهُم مِّنْ خِلافٍ أَوْ يُنفَوْاْ مِنَ الأَرْضِ ذَلِكَلَهُمْ خِزْيٌ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَلَهُمْ فِي الآخِرَةِ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ
The Qur'an (القرآن), Sura 5:33

well thx for the recheck of my self control, you clarifying it made it more tempting to check. refocus? or just challenging that sliver of doubt? or both?

For the Unbelievers are unto you open enemies.
وَإِذَا ضَرَبْتُمْفِي الأَرْضِ فَلَيْسَ عَلَيْكُمْ جُنَاحٌ أَن تَقْصُرُواْ مِنَ الصَّلاَةِ إِنْخِفْتُمْأَن يَفْتِنَكُمُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ إِنَّ الْكَافِرِينَ كَانُواْ لَكُمْ عَدُوّاًمُّبِيناً

Sauce

aggessive morons who kill other people for having another opinion.

such a great text, if anyone came up with this today, they would be jail

...and we have prepared for unbelievers a humiliating punishment

BTFO YOU PIECE OF LYING SHIT

>Those who make war
What else do you do to people who attack you, nor*Cuck? Do you suck their dick too? Your people deserve to die and be replaced.

And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution is worse than slaughter... and fight them until fitnah is no more, and religion is for Allah.
Quran 2:191

seems kinda hostile.

>my taxes being put to good use
Fucking kill me.

muhammad was a gay faggot pedo nigger lover

Women aren't supposed to cover their faces according to Islam. There's no religious expression that's being infringed upon. They just played you like niggas

"Death to the Infidels"
Oops.

why are people like this

Muster against them all the men and cavalry at your disposal so that you can strike terror into the enemies of Allah and of the believers and others beside them who may be unknown to you, though Allah knows them. And remember whatever you spend for the cause of Allah shall be repaid to you. You shall not be wronged.

Prophet! Rouse the believers to wage war. If there are twenty amongst you, patient and persevering, they will subdue two hundred: if a hundred, they will subdue a thousand of the disbelievers: for these are a people without understanding.

Those who believe, fight in the cause of Allah, and those who disbelieve, fight in the cause of Satan. So fight you against the friends of Satan. Ever feeble indeed is the plot of Satan.

ight those who believe not in Allah or the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission and are subdued.

it outright fucking says to fight the unbelievers

Why is there a dick here?

>drive them out of the places whence they drove you out
>fight them until fitnah is no more
Directly referencing a war started by the kuffar. How cucked can you people be? What else should it say?

Here's what you and your people would want
>Suck them off wherever ye find them, and give up your land so they may drive you out, for fighting is worse than faggotry.
>Norwegian Constitution Section 2:Article 7

fucking mudslimes

Fight those who believe not in Allah or the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger,

Fight those who believe not in Allah

Fight

I guess you norwegian faggots are unable to read yes?
I clearly highlighted that the mutt made the claim that the Quran tells us to kill random people for no reason simply because they believe in something else.
the surat you quoted clearly says "those who wage war against god and his messenger"; meaning those faggots that go out of their way and attack us for being muslims, we are allowed to defend and fight them back.
Besides you forgot something else, if you read the whole sura Ma'Ida (surat 5) in all its glorious context, you would find out it is talking about kain and abel, you know the first two sons of Adam? And how murder started with those two, and that later on "Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors."- 5:32 and THEN comes the quote about "Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,".
Oh btw did you fucking forget quoting surat 5:34? The surat that comes RIGHT FUCKING AFTER IT? It says "Except for those who return [repenting] before you apprehend them. And know that Allah is Forgiving and Merciful." Surat 5:34. You faggots are not even trying, lmao pathetic.

Jew york city was conquered by the jews and third world hordes long ago. Our country is gone my man

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

maybe you should read the quran bitch cuck

9:28. O you who believe (in Allah's Oneness and in His Messenger (Muhammad)! Verily, the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah, and in the Message of Muhammad) are Najasun (impure) . So let them not come near Al-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah) after this year, and if you fear poverty, Allah will enrich you if He will, out of His Bounty. Surely, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.

9:29. Fight against those who (1) believe not in Allah, (2) nor in the Last Day, (3) nor forbid that which has been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger (4) and those who acknowledge not the religion of truth (i.e. Islam) among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

9:30. And the Jews say: 'Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allah, and the Christians say: Messiah is the son of Allah. That is a saying from their mouths. They imitate the saying of the disbelievers of old. Allah's Curse be on them, how they are deluded away from the truth!

9:31. They (Jews and Christians) took their rabbis and their monks to be their lords besides Allah (by obeying them in things which they made lawful or unlawful according to their own desires without being ordered by Allah), and (they also took as their Lord) Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary), while they (Jews and Christians) were commanded [in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)) to worship none but One Ilah (God - Allah) La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He) . Praise and glory be to Him, (far above is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him)."

9:32. They (the disbelievers, the Jews and the Christians) want to extinguish Allah's Light (with which Muhammad has been sent - Islamic Monotheism) with their mouths, but Allah will not allow except that His Light should be perfected even though the Kafirun (disbelievers) hate (it).

do you want more ?

Lol are white people really gonna just be enslaved and genocided in their own countries?

You pussy cuckold faggots won’t even burn down your local synagogues and mosques, you’ll all just be murdered and raped and exploited in your own countries and you won’t even dare complain because you’d get fired from your job

Lol fuck white people

>Story about Muslim women
>muh joos
every time

There's thousands of kids who were raped or beaten systematically. But they get jack shit. No money, bo compensation, no help or outcry. No outcry for the thoudands growing up in terrible households or the kids raped b murdered all over europe as we welcome our rapefugee friends.

This story sickens me just as much as I bakery that got fined to hell and beyond for refusing to bake a gay wedding cake. Of course the gays were considered vixtims and were graciously compensated for their hurt feelings.

This shit pisses me off for two reasons. One because it'sabout distinguishing between what's worthy of attention and what's not when clearly many of these stories are pathetically mild and it's only about pandering to certain groups.
But above all because real pain and misery and systemic injustice is overlooked and receives very little attention in comparison. Sickening.

>...3 muslim women forced to remove Hijab for mugshots...

Note the key word "FORCED", so don't force them. Create a much more negative alternative, like indefinite imprisonment until they can be identified.

Next step is gonna be burqas - they'll sue the government for forcing women to remove burqas for ID photos and shit, thereby rendering ID for Muslim women completely useless and unenforceable.

There are many american who talk like this that instantly defends islam when someone talks about the violence of that cult religion.

kys ahmed

If you were a religion of peace and prosperity, why the fuck would write so much about waging war and killing people? Doesn't make sense to me.

Consider a mathematics professor handing you a book. He says it is a book on set theory or whatever. You read this book only to discover it contains tons and tons of verses on how to wage war and kill. Doesn't sound like a mathematics book to me.
>b-but you are taking the quotes out of context
2+2 = 4 and kill the unbelievers QED

No one cares about whites, you aren’t human, you’re racists and bigots and we will never have peace until you’re all gone

You are not even gonna refer to the wall of text i wrote disproving your shitty claims about sura Ma'ida, the fifth surah? Huh typical norwegian faggots. This is why i only talk to you faggots irl, so that people cant fucking dodge a argument in the middle n then post a shitty link and disappear.

In summary this is how anti islam cucks argue:

> Post verse from quran, out of context, probably searched "violence in quran"; and posted some verses without having any real knowledge.

>Thinks they are smug as fuck after doing that

> I actually read the qurans whole surah, then explain the whole context, disproving shitty claims made by anti islam faggots.

> "nah you should read the quran, "posts link".

Absolutely pathetic.

>take verse on mutiliating, killing, murdering, looting, pillaging, raping from Quran
N-no, it's out of context!!
It's peaceful!
Really!

I´m glad my country doesn´t have this goat fuckers, I suggest you kill them all, OP

Thanks for this

don't forget chopping off heads of disbelievers

>implying jewish subversion like the civil rights movement and media propaganda isn't what led to this degeneracy
hello schlomo

"if you where the religion of peace"
since when did i make that claim?

The only claim i can remember making is, "quran does not tell us to kill and slaughter non muslims simply because they do not believe in islam".

The only evidence you have come up with is a out of context surah, which tells us that we are allowed to defend ourself and kill the enemy after they attack us first, and the next aya right after, 5:34 ltierally tells us to forgive and accept anyone that repents.

Lmao how much of a faggot can someone be

Like your country is any better faggot.

Just get back from cutting off another head with a butterknife and recording the whole thing?

>tfw europeans have been at war forever but are still butthurt about verses

>(((MLK)))
lol

Not me, I´m in the military killing those fuckers, at least the enemy of the nation is the own Mexican and not some sandnigger "refugee" who begged for welfare, nice attempt you """nazi"""

I have plenty of evidence, but you refuse to read it, and claim its all out of context. Do you even know what a quote is? That's right, it's not the entire fucking book. It's a part of it.

Quran (61:4) - "Surely Allah loves those who fight in His cause"

"He it is who has sent His Messenger (Mohammed) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) to make it victorious over all religions even though the infidels may resist."

Quaran 9:5

The later hadiths over write the earlier ones. This is fact. The calls to violence come after the calls for peace. Read your own book you illiterate retard

Fuck off with all that placeful bullshit, the muslim are surrounded by assholes, happy that the Quran teaches us to fight back when it's needed

my final point is this:
if you base your morals and laws on ancient religious texts you are fucking retarded

You mean the quote that told us to defend our self against people who literally wage war?

Besides, as you said, "I have already given evidence"; pasting 50 different ayas, and expecting me to read all and respond effectively, it simply is not possible.

But now you gave me one single aya. 9:5.

Lets listen to what the 9th surat of the Quran has to say.

Quran 9:4 "Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them their treaty until their term [has ended]. Indeed, Allah loves the righteous [who fear Him]."

Quran 9:5 "And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."

Quran 9:6 "vAnd if any one of the polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of safety. That is because they are a people who do not know.".

Yet again faggot, you have failed to prove me evidence, where the Quran tells us to walk around and simply kill non muslims for no reason. Lmao try harder. Give me another surat.

>forgetting that modern mudslimes bullshit their way into believing that being not-mudslimes is the same thing as being at war
Please

Your entire "religion" started off as a means of conquest and forced conversion, youre not fooling anyone

so because they mate a treaty with one party, that justifies killing the others? you are fucking retarded

So in short, what we can learn from Surat 9 of the Quran is, be nice to non-muslims that you have a agreement with, and live together in peace. If they fail to uphold their agreement, kill them, unless they repent, in that case, forgive them and give them a place to live in peace.

Sounds pretty good to me. Sure does not sound like the Quran tells me to walk around and kill people for no reason besides them being non muslims.

Could your faggot ass be any more triggered?

Watching you die is going to be funny

Pretty much, you either make a agreement and live, following the rules and laws within the treaty you made, or you can fuck of to your own land. If you still illegally live within our lands, we are allowed to kill you, unless you repent, in which case we will let you go with no harm, despite you not converting.

Damn the Quran sure is a merciful book and its teaching glorious.
Feelsgood to be a muslim man.

And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

did you check his post cause of mine if so, i'm sorry. Didnt know my own shit stinks, infact i made a chain to it. Thx for this wisdom.

Learn how to write in English you nigger

unironically this
islam is clearly the religion of Alpha's, cuckstians and (((atheists))) are really just beta's pussy whipped by feminists

are you tripping?

Now to kill spics, fags, niggers and liberals

and what about allah loving those who make war and

"He it is who has sent His Messenger (Mohammed) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) to make it victorious over all religions even though the infidels may resist."

Seems kinda Muslim

i'm not scared.

and yet openly discriminating against wh*tes is allowed and even encouraged. really makes you think what kind of beta's wh*te men have become

Kek

Spread it on Al Jazeera...

Are you a faggot? Lol watching the life fade from your eyes will be beautiful. Almost figured out your ip, please respond

I don't want you to be. Just be on the lookout lol see you soon

Feelsgood to be an inbred savage? Youre not fooling anyone, Islam has a long history of forced conversion

>Doesn't know what Quranic abrogation is (Naskh)
>Doesn't know the difference between the Meccan surahs and the Medinan surahs

Yeah you dumb britbong faggot, i have already written about this earlier, instead of just cirklejerking the same surat, maybe just read this threat?

At least give me some source numers faggot, how do i know if this is in the Quran if you arent writing the surat/ayat numbers.

Quran 9:11

Fucking Americucks holy shit

how come it's always a scandi flag that's the utmost expert on smelly shitskin religions?

You pathethic Arab, in the kor(ass)an it says to kill every christian and every jew whenever you find them, even if they are hiding under rocks or something.

I know because I've seen it - although not in its original arabic.

So fuck you, moor. Do not forget to go back to that God forsaken shithole you came from.

Kys you mudslime faggot

quaran is as full of shit as christians dropping the old testement