Really? The absolute audacity of this

Fast and Furious? NSA? IRS targeting conservatives and progresssives? Drone strikes killing civilians? Fucking Trayvon was his son?? Is he proud of that shit? Why do people still take this dolt seriously?

You forgot Fast and Furious lol

>cnn

A load of nothingburgers.

cry more pussy

Yup drone strikes killing kids is a-okay

>scandal that embarrassed us
Shameless bath house gaynigger sodomite reinforces xir shamelessness

Ok, Shlomo, get the fuck outta my country.

why do you hate freedom?

What about Peniusgate.

bwahahahahaha

>t. WND

Key verbiage: "...that embarrassed us."

People without a conscience usually do have a good time...

your translator is busted, boris

It's not a scandal if the MSM doesn't care.

Least scandal ridden administration in modern history actually. To say they had none is an overstatement, but it contrasts very sharply with the ~3 new scandals a week of the current administration,

You forgot funding and training ISIS

the entire thing was an exercise in embarrassment

Protip - Your fantasies are not scandals

None of that was shit that his White House team caused in any way shape or form. He had subordinates who screwed up yes, but it's the Federal Government - someone is *always* going to fuck up.
As opposed to le God Emperor who can't go five minutes without being a fucking embarrassment of a human being on every level.

>unable to be embarrassed or feel shame, regret
Checks out

Don't forget Acorn. I am just fortunate to hae a voter base is too stupid to understand reality and doesn't give a fuck about me & my Muslime brotherhood's plot to destroy America.

You forgot the war with Lybia and the start of the migrant crisis

>this guy

Burger reading comprehension everyone.

>Fast and Furious
>NSA wiretapping/FISA abuse
>OPM hack
>Iran deal
>Using IRS to target political opponents
>Benghazi
>State department email/server scandal

Which common core faggot in this pic is you?

MLG tip. That’s actually on record fucking retard

I’m proud of the Baltimore race riots.
t. Obama

>didn't have the news cover his ass instead of reporting on the actual scandal

The news was basically not even aloud to criticize him so no wonder he has this much hubris

The lying nigger.

Benghazi

Protip. Your butthurt is not an argument mutt.

Didn’t he have the whole Wikileaks/Snowden happen while he was in office. Syria red line walk back, and did nothing while paid Russians trolls stirred Americans in broken English and with emails, while he waited for Hillary to win. He probably looks back on that with the most regret. It’s obvious because of how aggressively defensive his aides are becoming to deflect responsibility for their lack of action responding to the Russian “interference” (propaganda) while happened around them.

First it was "kang nigger's white house had ZERO scandals" now it's "no scandals that embarrassed them".

The liar's ratchet begins. Though it is funny to see Obongo basically refer to himself as a shameless nigger.

>muh mainstream corporate propaganda never reported on any obeezy scandals
>THEREFOR nigger kang had no scandals
>u mad drumpfkins? :^)

This is what every comment over at The Shill looks like.

It's actually really funny, he's finally admitting that he has no shame and holds nothing sacred.

Solandra money bought the Lady Michelle and the 4.2 tons of Coke it was busted with.

He wasn't embarrassed about any of it because he's a traitorous pos