What are your thoughts on oildrilling...

What are your thoughts on oildrilling? Good as long as it's pump and dump and doesnt produce mongrel children or neither is acceptable?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iqusqfvZIL4
youtube.com/watch?v=jZoGLQSoFps
youtube.com/watch?v=Y6nYf1vwSRM
youtube.com/results?search_query=black women and white men
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

black women are ugly as sin, it's like choosing a worse option on purpose

Just don't get AIDS, and you can have as much fun cucking other races as you want.

Roll the coal, pay the toll.

stop making duplicate threads a faget

drill the oil, suffer and toil

Its hot when the said black chick is a virgin, or is only into white guys. You would be amazed at how many sexy black women crave white cock. Just don't have kids with them

Over 50% of those nappy headed hos have an STD. Be my guest and enjoy your disease ridden cock.

Don't end up like this sad, sad little cuck.

Christ, is that Bill Burr?

Disgusting.

she can beat him in arm wrestling

yea and that's the best picture of her you'll find, she's a lot uglier than you think

Sad. Why do you think he chose her? There are plenty sexy black women that are half white or have Caucasian facial features. I don't keep up with him but it seems like even his non racist fan base hates her. Pic and vid related.
>youtube.com/watch?v=iqusqfvZIL4

dont get aids or monkey-pox, bag your johnson and make sure you dont get any chocolate drop kids from it.

I had heard he had married a feminist but I didn't realise she was a dindu.

Love is love yo. Fact is, statistically, white male + black female marriages have the lowest incidence of divorce, and the highest reported "happiness/satisfaction" between partners.

It's not my thing personally, but if two people care about each other, their race shouldn't really matter.

She comes in at 4:00 mark for the Black Panther video. And at 10:00 in this video.
>youtube.com/watch?v=jZoGLQSoFps
How can a man who talks so much trash about women put up with this?

he's sick, just like robert de niro, look at the fucking ugly gorillas he's been with when he could have at least had some good looking black women

they're just deranged

Almost every white guy I know about who dates a black chick are total cucks.

It's not like Bill Burr is handsome, the dude is ugly as shit and has a mean streak. She's probably the best he can manage.

Patrice dying really fucked him up, almost laughable how beta he has become...

It fucked us all up, man

> black women are ugly as sin, it's like choosing a worse option on purpose
And half of them have herpes. The other half have hpv. So if you want your dick to blister until it falls off you should deffo fuck black chicks.

will their kids look as bad as bobert de niro's?

You have free will. Do what you like. I don't care.

LOL are you joking? he has very high social status and is funny, he can get girls very easily

muh dik

Pump and dump is already unacceptable. Doing it with beasts is even worse. Don't debase yourself and your tastes so far just to stimulate your dick.

We're on pol stupid nigger.

Pump and Dump on white chicks is fine, however don’t do it on nonwhites.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Y6nYf1vwSRM
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER KIKE KIKE KIKE KIKE CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT CUNT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT.
>Do you know where you are? Go back.

where do you think you are faggot

You're pouring your perfect genes in a sewer when you drill oil.

I can pour my genes in more than one place

Niggers are disgusting and any self respecting white man wouldn't touch one with a ten-foot pole unless he had to for professional reasons.

Retard

Threads like these always expose amerimutts for the mutts they are.

Do you know how much it triggers male nigs? Just show them BWWM couple and how happy they are and nigs would be more triggered than whites roasted with Blacked.com images.

They can stick their "muh dick" in the ass to prevent the pain of best looking black wiminz choosing 3/10 looking white guys because they are superior & more caring than some gangbanging IQ 65 thug.

youtube.com/results?search_query=black women and white men

Pretty sure his kid came out 100% black, and when Bill questioned it and raised the idea of a paternity test Nia threatened to leave him and take his money, and that was the end of that.
Now bill is raising a black man's son with his cheating, gold-digging nigger wife. Definitively cucked and absolutely JUSTed.

He doesn't have high social status you potato nigger. He's a somewhat successful comedian and writer. He doesn't have millionaire money. He's ugly as shit and probably an alcoholic/drug addict. I like Burr's comedy but if you really think attractive, desirable women are lining up for men like him you're a fucking idiot.

bill burrs wife literally looks like a ape

I'd like to fuck a nigger woman and have her love me and be openly racist to her and everyone she knows. She will defend me because she loves me which will be very amusing.

Just get a dog or a partner of a less sub-human race to do the same thing. It'll be more likely to happen too. In fact it's half the point of South East Asian mail order brides.

>What are your thoughts on oildrilling?
Not worth the risk of disease.

Wrong

Every white couple should have an ebony gf.

It's ok as long as the white guy is Pnt abusive and treats her right. We kangz arent enough for the queens

The bottom picture is fake, though.

Why are the (((mods))) not deleting Amerimutt threads?