Hatsukoi Zombie

Is Ibusuki falling for Ebino's charms?

>All those years pretending to be a boy.
>Does this.
She really should know better.

She's dumb, user. And worst girl.

if ebino win he well have her and eve but if ibusuki win eve well be gone and lose ebino

HOMODACHI

HAREM END

Since Ibusuki isn't in the bowl and won't pursue there is nothing wrong. The last chapter when Tarou was hugging her she didn't like it.

Everybody is becoming fucking gay.
Also, will this have a yuri ending between Ibusuki and Ebino, and Tarou will end up alone with Eve?

She's kinda doing it on purpose. She wants to be found out

I think so too. She subconsciously wants Tarou to find out, my guess is she still loves him regardless of Eve possibly disheartening.

She's still in love with him and she wants him to remember that he still owes her a kiss. But I still don't know what she wants to do, here in pic related looks like she wants Tarou to fall for Ebino so he will have to suffer about choosing between Eve and Ebino (looks like her revenge is still her endgame)

Nigga you are clearly illiterate or at the veryleast dyslexic.

>draw a girl
>call it a boy
>it's actually a girl
I like it.

Yes, a little bit

So, is she drunk?

Also, when will the Ebino bully stop? I remember seeing a very cute and sexy bear outfit in one of the extra pages between chapters in a volume
Looks like Sempai and Tarou are going full homo

Date rape drug

She's becoming worse and worse.
Hopefully she'll have what she deserves at the end of the arc. So far she didn't have any repercusion about what she did before

this manga is shit now

>now

The promise about the first love beign the true love is shit.
This manga floats because of Ebino and Eve

Hopefully the author actually has a more realistic love changes ending with Tarou ending up with Ebino, with Ibusuki moving on and Eve fading out. I doubt it, but it would be interesting to see at least.

Reverse-reverse traps are the greatest thing on this earth

Well, at the beginning of the manga, Ibusuki's plan were getting revenge on Tarou and probably getting rid off the ability for seeing FLZ. I don't know if she keeps that objective but she didn't have in mind of stay with Tarou.

Who else is sick of Ririsu's bullshit?
>I won't do anything
>when Tarou holds her she wants him to keep hugging her forever
She obviously wants something with him.

Sex on legs.

She didn't expected to fall for him again, I guess.

I ship these two simply because I hate Taro enough to not let either of two end up with him.

if shit like this keeps goign, we'll have a yuri end

yes

>Tarou ending up with Ebino
This is the shit end.

a girl beign able to see another girls' first love zombies when?
>not choosing an Ebino end so he can also have Eve
pleb

Just curious, but who here actually likes the MC?

> so he can also have Eve
This is the only worthwhile part of your post.

>so he can also have Eve
Yeah as a floating vegetable above his head forever. Which I don't think really counts as a good end for her.

he's a kinda realistic character, I like that he tought that he was going to fuck Noa's cousing, among other things

Pretty much this. If he goes for Ebino Eve ends up in a permanent coma and Ibusuki get's ten years of heartbreak on top of losing her friend Eve which will probably fuck her shit up for a good long while if not permanently.

If he goes with Ibusuki Eve at least gets to meseeks away into sparkles which according to his gramp's FLZ is actually what they all want deep down and Ebino doesn't end up with the guy that it took literally all their family and friends pushing them together constantly and some sudden actual competition for her to even admit she liked the dude even though she had 9 years to make a move on with nothing in her way.

Me.

Refreshingly undense, even when he called Ibusuki's boobs manboobs he was doing it out of self preservation.

I don't think he's a well written character, but at least he isn't just a piece of furniture like many other harem protagonists.

He still isn't a harem protagonist tho
just a love triangle with a tomboy childhood friend, a guy(girl) and his delusion of his perfect woman

Ririsu is way too into Tarou and too much of her life and feelings are tied to him.

That's not a love triangle, that's a love square.

I am not sure how she'd handle losing the Tarou bowl.

Ebino pisses me off. The whole trope where the girl barely does shit with a guy but the second a pretty girl is into his life she loves him.

Ebino is dense though, I doubt she's figured Ibusuki likes Tarou.

Well, to be fair, I bet that no one from the cast knows that Ibusuki likes Tarou, apart from Ibusuki herself

I'd add that at least Ebino isn't a stupid tsundere that is hitting the MC all the time (like Ibusuki).
Ebino>Eve>>>Ibusuki (if Eve were to have a chance to become real, she would share the first place with Ebino).