Trump peace plan could recognize Palestinian state – report

timesofisrael.com/trump-peace-plan-would-recognize-palestinian-state-report/

>The Trump administration’s plan for peace in the Middle East may include US and international recognition of a Palestinian state and acceptance of East Jerusalem as its capital, the London-based Saudi newspaper Asharq al-Awsat reported on Wednesday.

>The plan, the report said, calls for placing the Old City of Jerusalem under “international protection.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5BGV5dbjvaE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Interdasting actual politics

Netanyahu is also under like 7 different investigations.

bump

bump

And when Israel attacks Palestine, now they can be sanctioned and scorned. I wonder what happens to the status of Gaza and the Illegal israeli settlers in the west bank then? Are they expected to be absorbed by the Palestinians (doubt the settlers would even if they were told to) orwill they be moved back to Israel.

This is only the beginning. Wait until the IG report comes out and it names the jew. As well as the 9/11 report.

Trump won't have to do SHIT for Israel anymore.

It's a shitty kike plan that would fuck over Palestinians.

Taking East Jerusalem away from the Palestinians which is theirs even according to international law since it is within 1967 borders and also eliminating the right of return for Palestinian refugees is unacceptable. This is a Saudi-Zionist concocted plan and Iran needs to make them all btfo.

mate. Saudi got purged remember?

I won't hold my breath on that, I'm hardly holding it for Trump solving the Palestinian statehood issue. Truth be told I wouldn't be surprised if when any information comes out about Israel it would just be configured as abother "Russian hacker" messing with our greatest ally. I would love to see the mental gymnastics all the evangelists will do after they find out Israel is evil.

Saudi purge was a Zionist purge. Saudis are more Zionist now. Where have you been?

LESS ZIONIST

Are you dumb? Saudis are more Zionist now.

No. They arent.

Since the "purge" they literally haven't been more Zionist in history. You have no argument and you are completely lost.

I've seen that a hundred times. I'm still holding my breath.

Do you even know what zionism is you lunatic?

Provide proof

Yeah because you're a demoralization faggot

Isn't there a Bible prophecy about this?

This is somewhat undoubtedly true, atleast on the surface. Remember after the "purge", KSA threatened Lebanon with war and started sharing even more intel woth Israel on Iran. And that whole fiasco with Hariri... you can claim smoke screen and 4D chess all you want but I'll be skeptical until we have literal conclusive happenings against the so called sovereignty of Israel.

Shut the fuck up Moshe, I'm saying that they are in bed with the Zionists not that they follow Zionism. We will exterminate you soon.

The proof is trivial. Iran has been trying to eliminate Israel while the Saudis want to help the Jews and America eliminate Iran all the while making these stupid "peace" plans which would just throw Palestinians under the bus. At no point in history before the purge would Saudis ever accept such bullshit and side with the Jews.

Literally every move they make in the region helps Israel against Iran and fucks over the Palestinians.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>The proof is trivial.

I want the destruction of ZOG and Israel more than you, but all we can do is wait and see. I hope you're right.

You're a dumb burger, see this: So far 2 against 1 and you have no argument.

If the US goes along with this, it is assumed that the old borders (1947) will be restored and illegally occupied territories would go back to Palestine.

You're just buttmad that you JIDF got btfo trying to subvert people and make them think Saudis were some kind of opposition to Israel.

Rip Trump
He had a good run
F

Lmao

ya, I corrected my mistake

Man those are some fucked up borders lol. Still much better than what's going on now. Israel needs to absorb the Palestinian refugees they displaced who lived in the land that is viewed as being within the Israeli borders.

Also don't think for one second that all those settlements won't stick to their guns and defend what they believe is theirs. They are all made to be 100% self sufficient and they are armed to the teeth. It would be Israelis Killing Israelis too, no one would allow the Arabs to he the ones doing the expulsions.

Oh, 67. The point about settlers still stands.

Israel loses this one.

>We
Only thing you're going to personally exterminate is what little hope your family may have had for you ever amounting to anything in life.

ya, the settlers won't go without a fight but if internationally recognized, there will be intervention. Might be a juicy war and Israel will probably back the settlers...but the occupation has to end at some point.
Seeing as most of the world sees their occupation as an apartheid like situation, it won't last for very long before the tipping point is reached

i can't tell if this is good or bad

This is good. Why do you think the kikes are false flagging us so often?

youtube.com/watch?v=5BGV5dbjvaE

Time will tell. But i think the most symbolic gesture that has been made is that things WILL happen under Trump. I believe the only reason he did anything with Jerusalem was to let the world know that the issue will be settled before the end of his presidency. We just need to see if he truly fucks over Israel like we all want him to.

bump.

Nah. He moved the embassy to Jerusalem to show the world that EVEN with the city off the negotiating table that Israel didn't want peace. Abbas made a speech at the UN a week ago talking about an internation council of mediators rather than just solely the US.

4D chess.

Heh literally the antichrist

>4D chess.
The Trump meme is over man, you need to either accept that Trump is completely kiked or you need to go back to r*ddit.

wrong.