Re:Creators

She is fictional character seeing things from a fictional stand point, it was just another story for her. Was she really evil? Was she really the villain or just a protagonist?

bump

>this is the state of R:Cfags

>Are you R:Zfag ?

it just proves that any story written by its fans will go shit. See; Gundam Seed

> I guess the only acceptance we needed was inside ourselves all along
Peace on Earth doesn't put food on the table.

I'm sad because theres no more Altair after this.;_;

Except all fan art and doujins

Her story was too bullshit to accept. Throwing a tantrum over some cyber bullying. This is worse than SJW shit.

>muh SJW bogeyman

She never actually had the power to destroy the world. It was all a scam by the government to make money off Altair merchandise. The others were also pawns being used from the start by the real villain mastermind, Souta. That's why they summoned Altair's friend only after she killed a bunch of characters for dramatic effect.

Idoltair

I still don't get why people get so angry/sad for the death of doubly fictional characters who didn't do shit in 22 episodes.

Did anyone actually feel anything? I didn't see much of a reaction except maybe 2 or 3 waifufags.

I was mostly just surprised they killed off Selesia. I really thought she was going to make it to the end. I didn't care one way or the other about Alice.

I wanted to care but it's like the show went out of its way not to make me give a shit about them

The correlation is I dislike the show-> I don't care
It can't win you over 19 episodes in with an emotional moment.
It was hard to swallow for me, but really it's a question whether you liked it so far or not

I want to SIT on Altair!

I want Altair to sit on me.

It's more like, how was I supposed to be invested in the story between Selesia and Charon when we barely know anything about their struggle and their past together? Same with Rui having to vaporize Selesia, if they built on the nee-san/otouto relationship they were supposed to have during the show instead of just hinting at it, it would have had more impact. Her dynamic with Matsubara had the most substance but it still boils down to a few decent scenes, she became pretty much irrelevant after showing off twitter approval magic in episode 10.

>I didn't care one way or the other about Alice.
You have no soul

>The moment when you found out that you had wasted your time watching all 20 episodes

So what was the point of saying that Altair was based on Shirometsuka?
Was it only for the tracing/bullying thing?

The internet is vast, read some reviews and other people's opinions. Wasting too much time thinking about the possible character interactions will always leave you sour since there will be a divide between what you dream of and what you get. Simply put, episode 19 was built on the character moments from the first cour, up to episode 11. For Rui, for Selesia, for Alice and for Altair.

The more of them you pick up and the more you appreciate the episodes for them, the more feelings will be evoked in you. There's no fixing it for you though, it has come and gone after all. So feel free to wail about the chances they missed.

i hope it revives

A mix between trivia and a red herring. Altair has nothing to do with the tracing scandal.

I'm not even asking for much, that's just basic character interaction. It's still a story even with all the meta, if I have to fill all the gaps myself might as well just read a plot synopsis.

I haven't even watched this show and don't really know what the premise is except that Altair is cute... CUTE! I want to hug her in her big baggy coat, I want to steal her funny hat and play keep away with her and then pat her head vigorously

Imagine you are told that you are a fictional character and you meet the person who has written your shitty live story.

How do you react?

Stop posting

I'd call them a faggot and then do some kind of sweet karate move and punch them right in the dick

yuribait yuri pandering all best girl die altair and magane mary sue sota is trash re:creator= all star cartoon

Stop posting incoherent gibberish

It would be a relief. At least there has to be some coherent direction to your story and something for someone to be interested in if that's the case, even if it's only the creator, or it's meant to depict a tragedy. Having someone to care about you or symphatize with you can't be all that bad

"Who the fuck is the target audience?"

I love Magane!

She's the cutest

why is she eating yogurt with a straw and chopsticks? is that 'a thing'?

That anatomy is horrifying

They're noodles.

She's a scary girl

spooky

uh, I keep seeing japs posting this shirt

Shirts are releasing around this time in September

I love Altair...but IMAGINE explaining that shirt to a normie.

how about this one

You can always say you are in a cult with that one.

Am I the only one disappointed when she went back to the baggy uniform

Who is the best waifu in this show?

I was a little disappointed, I wish there had been more episodes with the new outfit.

Final Episode when?

Anyone have a gif of Altair fighting the train?

Cute! CUTE!

Such a redeemable looking face

but is Altair really accepted and popular?

She has never beat Selesia and Meteora in a magazine poll

and it seems you anons prefer Magane anyway

Personally I like her design and smug, and understand her hateboner even if it's really fucking stupid.

Micro bikini when

Truly western taste is superior to Japanese taste when it comes to this show.

I'd say she's pretty damn well accepted. She has by far the most fan content. Most fanart and she's the only character that gets MMDs.

It's just like 2 shark spammers that like to post, same thing with the Alicefag ESL spammer.

Is that a backpack that you can also use as a chair or a folding chair with some shitty decoration? The idea intrigues me.
Alice is boring and really dumb.

I seriously question any poll that has Souta in the top 5.

>then
>THIS IS FUCKING GOLD
>now
>...
What went wrong Sup Forums? I really loved this show at the beginning

Show is over.

Thomas did nothing wrong.

Thank you, I am going to be sending this to one of the teams at my company who use a train as their logo on JIRA

this anime was a mistake

Its pacing got really screwed up, all to basically off half the cast we'd gotten to know then justify giving the to-this-point villain a happy yuri end.

It's the same meta-commentary as ever, focused primarily on the idea of the audience growing overly sympathetic with a villain, but the execution got pretty messy.

t.sjw

t. muh safe space reddit tumblrtard landwhale

Would this have worked with actual characters from existing shows?

the industry is (not) in crisis

I feel like they should have placed more focus into altair if they really wanted to go with the "grow overly sympathetic with a villain"

The problem wasn't the characters themselves, it's that they were never allowed to do anything.

So seeing how the final episodes gonna be with the PV what exactly is gonna be the final send-off this show's gonna give?

Altair playing her violin in front of the other creations.

>I HURT MYSELF TODAY

1 person with 70 proxies.

People only like Altair ironically because she's a meme

cute gods!

burn it with fire

I wonder who's the real villain here

I'M SCREAMING SOMETHING TO YOU

The government