rferl.org/a/balkans-without-borders-yugo-nostalgia-serbia-bosnia/28511123.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4pgchEmasRA
youtube.com/watch?v=RJZLfyCE3zc
youtube.com/watch?v=oI6cZDeTysg
youtu.be/bwDrHqNZ9lo
eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=_kkW68FaTW0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where would the money come from if there wouldn't be a Slovenia in it?

*Serb on holiday in London huh?

No

I fuck your mother

How about no

why not???

У пиздa мaјкa дa ти плyкнaм

>removing countries for which croats, serbs and bosniaks needed translator
Hmm...

>fails twice
>let's bring it back

kek

If we would make another Balkan superstate one day the proper way.. we would take all the clay we had before.

Song related
youtube.com/watch?v=BUi4ofQB2dY

no. Greater yugoslavia from Udine and Klagenfurt to Thessalonici and Varna would be nice

>When the dijaspora starts shitposting

Plhs.

You realise 80% of serbs miss Tito, right?

We should try to meme HČSP into power, and then push for invading the Italy since they got a nigger problem xD xD

I ask US and RUSSIA to drop 10 atomic bombs on Balkans
now im waiting
drop it already faggots

>162244579
>80% of serbs miss Tito
Bullshit

>This picture

no. Greater Yugoslavia from Ireland to Cathay

Oblak ti jebem Prosuh kafu po kompu
hahahahahaaha

rferl.org/a/balkans-without-borders-yugo-nostalgia-serbia-bosnia/28511123.html
>In Serbia, around 81 percent of people think that the breakup of Yugoslavia harmed their country in its current context. Bosnians are not far behind, with 77 percent expressing regret over Yugoslavia’s dissolution.

Why without Slovenia and Macedonia though muhammad?

not serbo croatian

I agree. Yugoslavia shouldn't reunite at all, just Bosnia should fall apart.

Back to Venezuela kid

Balkans is actually quite nice place

youtube.com/watch?v=4pgchEmasRA

No. If we have to suffer everyone together shall suffer as well. They are also coming back.

The eternal anglo created both yugoslavias

That's why we dealt with our commie problem... and with each generation there is less xD

>just Bosnia should fall apart.
yes, this

t. Ustaše

Who will kill this commie please
I`ll knife him if noone wants but im tired from work, my hands are shaky i might accidentaly give him few more seconds to live.

Bullshit but let's pretend it's true.

In that case 81% of Serbs and 77% of Bosnians need to get their shit kicked in. Now fuck off

this please

Okay, Chetnik.

Why would you want to get back in there. They will kill each other immediately.

Ironically this coming from radio free europe

I'm pissed you excluded macedonia

We've progressed so much and even today this place is better than bulgaria/albania because it had yugo money and civilization

If you say so desu

Ok russian bot

you are bulgaria

Not even US funded liberal propaganda machine can deny it.

Slovenes and Croats together? I'm sure thats going to work out..

I don't blame them. Bosnians ended up in a nationalist multicultural shithole with Turk/Albanian majority while at the same time ran out of people who will pay gibs, and Serbs got bombed by Americans who proclaimed them as source of all evil, imposed all kinds of diplomatic sanctions on them and overall broken their spirit.

>Deakt with our commie problem
>Implying our Sabor isnt filled with kripto-komunjare, bivše-komunjare i globalisti

Anone, molim te...

>Burger
>Giving rightful Croat clay to the Serb
>Hercegovina Serbian
>Assuming we want mountain Croats

Ireland should be independent, Slovenia should be independent, Dubrovnik and parts of Bosnia and Herzegovina should be Croatian, and the Baltic states shouldn't be united.

Neće još dugo

You do know us liberal hate Cro nationalism?

Back in the cold war RFE was promoting Antikommunist propaganda in yugo

Just fuck off

You must have been a grave shithole and we must have given you a shitload of our money if you actually made progress under Yugoslavia

Finally a safespace thread where the balkan slavs can converse in peace. 3mins until shills arrive.

I will show you why the north part of Croatia is different colour
youtube.com/watch?v=RJZLfyCE3zc

RFE was promoting anticommunist propaganda everywhere and was promising US would intervene in Hungary.

That doesn't change the fact that US funded nationalist groups in Yugoslavia so they would tear apart the country into smaller, more manageable, more controllable states.

>Croatia annexed all of Slovenia for some reason
>Serbia doesn't have Kosovo
>Croatia has no land in Bosnia
>Bulgaria has Constantinople

shit map desu

Macedonains are much closers to Serbs. They have nothing to do with Bulgaria.

Give this user whole pack of beer and 3 boxes of smugled cigaretes please
>Marlboro ofc

>and even today this place is better than bulgaria/albania because it had yugo money and civilization
>posts map of homicide rates

>You must have been a grave shithole and we must have given you a shitload of our money if you actually made progress under Yugoslavia

You did too you just don't know your history

Slovenia had 35k nominal per capita under Yugoslavia

youtube.com/watch?v=oI6cZDeTysg

>Macedonains are much closers to Serbs
But that's simply not fucking true

Are you retarded or is this high-tier bait?

Trve Balkans 10/10

youtu.be/bwDrHqNZ9lo

I don't smoke but I do appreciate delicious homemade Rakija

Check the haplogroup distribution and compare Macedonians and Serbs. They are almost identical. Genetically more than 91% similarity. On the other hand the genetic similarity between Bulgarians and Macedonians is in the low eighties. It's only the language that is more similar, not the genetics.

Why are you showing me this kook?

I know you Turks get triggered every time someone suggests that Macedonians are not the same as you.

Sup Forums must be sleeping since we got whole slav thread going without shills
Thanks Sup Forums, sleep tight

Jebeni komunista....taj Žižek mi živce diže samo svojom pojavom a onda kad još počne pričat..
Pretenciozno govno

It will one day, but organically, a seamless synthesis - not a sudden, artificial frankenstein

There will never be peace in the former Yugoslavian lands untill EVERYONE FUCKING DIES
GET ME OUT OF HERE
ITS LIKE E.Y.E. BUT FOR AN ENTIRE REGION

Calm the fuck down Mujo, we can have piece in the Balkans if we try hard enough, trust me

pic unrelated

Check history because the entire Balkan region is extremely genetically related without Greece. Also that is completely false. The real shock is that Bulgaria and Romania have almost 0 differences in haplogroups.
eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_haplogroups.shtml

I see you are all watching the video xD

Diaspora detected.

Nah man this shit been happening for years
All about that slav tribalism and religious conflict
Just fucking burn it down

Well drunken wars are the national sport of balkans...

>The real shock is that Bulgaria and Romania have almost 0 differences in haplogroups.
Wasn't basically all of Romania under the Bulgarian empire for like a 2 centuries?
How many women did you fuckers rape?

All you Bosnians ever do is drink fuck and emigrate, why would you complain?

Not a diaspora actually. An international student from MK with Serb ancestry.

I just want to live in a place that does not look like something from STALKER

youtube.com/watch?v=_kkW68FaTW0

>He doesn't want to play S.T.A.L.K.E.R. in real life

>MK with Serb ancestry.
This is why Skopje is lost
All the Serbs in the North, shiptars everywhere and they hate the fact that they are tatars

My dad already did that back in 1992

Look man, I hate telling this to you but Serbs obviously do have a major Turk problem and a minor Bulgarian problem. Due to the experience of past 100 years, the last thing they're willing to do is annex half Albanian half Bulgarian colony.

I'll have to check mitochondrial DNA to see if really there was such a thing. It rarely happened outside of colonisation and afaik Iceland is the only nation in Europe where a large % of the population have foreign matrilineal ancestry.

You are playing stalker irl. Take a look around.

>serb ancestry
Forced name change or you are indeed part of a minority.

Never

Who hates the fact that they are tatars? The Serbs and the Shqip are not tatars, so you're talking about the rest of them? Anyway, as far as you can see on eupedia, there is very little Turkic blood, so that's basically just a stereotype. I am talking of course only about genetics, I don't know if you can say the same about culture. Greek?

Kek, mine did as well
You know how the saying goes, "like father, like son"
Go grab a shovel and dig out that AK you buried in the woods, we're gonna play video games irl

>expanding yugoslavia into austria
please no
resore NDH insted

Ok you're probably right, we know for a fact that rape did happen in war (especially in the medieval times) but I don't think some Bulgarian soldiers would be able to rape every woman in their conquered territories

*restore

Actually my dad implied its in the walls/furniture but sure
You fellas gotta fund and motivate those fags from RS to start shit and then we will get going

Oh well. Whatever, I'm completely apathetic to the state in which *noname* finds itself. It should be renamed to something like Central Balkan Republic and open its borders for people to come in (or more likely, leave) and become a designated area of absolutely nothing.

>m.jpg
kys yourself