RIP QUEEN ELIZABETH

4.21.1926-2.16.2018

Why arent there any memorial threads? Also why is buckingham trying to surpress this news?

RIP. Pls press f to pay respects

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/2500794/buckingham-palace-confirms-the-queen-is-not-dead-after-fake-bbc-news-story-sparks-bonkers-media-blackout-conspiracy-storm/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is a great disturbance in the force, it's as if million bongs cried out "muh queen".

Have you heard Haunted Dancehall on Radio 4 yet?

Would be the most interesting happening of all time.

we've tried to will her to death countless times. the dark force inhabiting her wont allow it. our magic isnt that strong yet.

This.

She'll outlive 90 percent of this board.

Nah, she's drinking goyim-embryo shakes she got from George Soros.
The stem cells make that bitch immortal.

Old lady finally passes is a happening?

She's nearly 92.

I’ll be far more upset when Charles takes over than the Queen dying of old age.

Hmm.... I wonder why that is

faggot

But she hasn't died

>might as well be dead
surprised no one has deepfaked this bitch

sage

Yes she deserved to die and I hope she burns in hell.

S
Fuck her, who is being crowned now?

Don't fall for this.
This is the height of Russian hackers. They also said this during Christmas 2016, made me look real dumb when I stated this off-board.

Daily Reminder that the queen is immortal and so is britain

She been raping kids and covering for Islamic attacks

Long live Qween Victoria, the other dead immortal paradox!

You are an absolute twat, you fuckwit.

Don't forget Arthur

SOON

big if tru

STFU Samuel L. Jackson

Careful bong.
Remember where you are...They're watching.

reptilians tend to have long lifespans.

Not F

kek

Where’s the proof bro?

The kikes are supressing becasue they know King Chalres is the one who will dissolve parliament and retake his rightful power, expelling all jews and muslims from the empire.

long live

Press S to spit on grave

Royal THOT died? Long live the Royal THOT

Imagine being that famous when you're old as shit. All anyone cares about from her at this point is when is she finally gonna keel over and die. That's gotta be a weird feeling that everyone is looking forward to your death

Big if true
BUT WHERE IS THE PROOF. IS THE BITCH DEAD OR NOT

We Brits have a deep Spiritual connection to the Monarch and we can feel something off about her

Kek

Don’t get me wrong, love the monarchy, but give a little evidence.

S

Kek it must be a Sup Forumsack rite of passage to tell someone about some obviously sensationalist bullshit you read on here unironically then look like a moron when you get proven wrong. For me it was that story of Swedish train conductors having to wear skirts regardless of gender

Its Sup Forums mate, there's never any proof

yeah but she really is dead, she just has to stop moving for some reason for everyone to take notice.

even the most powerful virgin mages aren't enough

For me it was when Putin went missing and army vehicles were rolling in to Russia on a train or some shit. There was some fucking apartment fire and everybody thought it was WWIII. Fucking then Putin shows up with less wrinkles.

>press f to pay respects
F for Finally?

kek

rare tropical icke noice

shes the worst person in britain desu. whats worse than all of these immigrants etc are the enablers that let it happen.
doesnt she have the power to overthrow parliament and reestablish the monarchy? we cant have a successful brexit
with other parties having influence, it's like having a crazy bipolar guy run things.

Wikipedia said she’s alive. Her mother lived into her 100’s, so Elizabeth could reign for another ten years.

We havent really tried. We went for Soros but fucked up. Turned out "No Sorrow for Soros" just protected him from terrible things bringing him sorrow.

This is an American board and we mess piss on bongs now and then but its all fun we hope their Queen stays healthy and lives long.

Observe as the mutt is confused by and attempts to mock tradition and culture.

The BBC would send out notifications the exact second doctors give the time of death

Dont be alarmed Sup Forumslocks, this is one schizo poster that has been harping on this for days now. He has no evidence and is convinced its a grand conspiracy. If she did die who cares, if she died and they are hiding it from the public, who cares?

For me it was Hillary's body double and her body count

Fuck those inbred cucks for molloch.

They brought nothing but pain to the USA, Ireland, Scottland, Whales.
(Nothing against English lads themselves just the "royal" bloodline of rothschilds.

That negress.

Kindness In Love Lifts Sorrow Over Real Obstructive Sadness.

ding dong the witch is dead!

S

no worries
sooner or later
she will get a special place in hell

She’s not dead

one could wish, reptillian whore

SAGED
This stupid larper has been posting this for a week or more.
The queen is NOT dead.
thesun.co.uk/news/2500794/buckingham-palace-confirms-the-queen-is-not-dead-after-fake-bbc-news-story-sparks-bonkers-media-blackout-conspiracy-storm/

>A non-american died
Who cares? Am I right?