Jennifer Lawrence

Has she been redpilled? Is she slowly becoming /ourgirl/?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/02/27/jennifer-lawrence-slams-dems-admits-its-not-wise-for-celebrities-to-talk-about-politics.amp.html
youtu.be/DzM7xKi2LJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. This is called PR.

>any time anyone says anything that could be interpreted as follow my insane set of beliefs, they must have been convinced by how brilliant my insane set of beliefs was
k

Fpbp. I cant stand this girl. Fucking annoying

who cares what a literal middle school drop out thinks.

source?

google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/02/27/jennifer-lawrence-slams-dems-admits-its-not-wise-for-celebrities-to-talk-about-politics.amp.html

She's just a dumb hoe. There's a reason Maryln Monroe never got too involved in politics.

Trump supporters are dumber than rocks. There is really no reason to look for the logic behind why they voted for a guy like Trump, because retards don't do logic.

>says it's not wise for celebs to talk about politics
>steps away from acting and proceeds to talk about politics
Fuck this dumb cunt

>this cunt
She’s not attractive; she can’t act. Why am I supposed to listen to her?

In a perfect world this dumb ho would be someones wife, and be living in a far right society where she would stfu

>There's a reason Maryln Monroe never got too involved in politics.

Oh shit things I've said turned off the people who used to see my movies. Gotta backpedal...

It's so insane how fast one's career can die when the world sees their butthole.

*breeep*

fake news, she's really crying about Trump supporters.

I'd like to see where this goes. Feels like a trap. No not that kind of trap ya sickos. The other kind of trap.

Dumb as fuck , who does she think will buy into that nonsense its total pr to try to save her shit career

She’s untalented and a fucking retard. It’s too late for her to redeem herself, same with Mikey Cyrus the stupid cunt.

fpbp
she is a whore of Babylon

To be fair, politics got involved in her.

Its fake news, Sup Forums made it up

>literal whore admits it was a mistake sharing her opinion on politics

This is a good first step for all women

Her butthole is all over the internet, I guess.

That's why I asked.

J law supports Hillary, and she’s banned from acting roles unless she sucks dick, she’s litterally been turned into a Hollywood prostitute because she can only play crazy bipolar girl

She should have married that weird Jew director when she had the chance. Yeah she looks better but it’d give her leverage in deals and she wouldn’t suck so much cock for roles

Reminder. She swallowed this heebz jizz to get where she is.

lol fuck that bitch

Lel look at all the leftist shills mad at JLaw now.

her and fifty other women. he is basically a tool to them, they should be the ones charged, not him

I don't take political advice from a Junior High School dropout. Even if they did star in a popular movie.

youtu.be/DzM7xKi2LJs

FUCK YOU AND YOUR NIGGER MEMES

Your mom is gay

What the fuck are you trying to say and how does it relate to the quote

You're right, it's better to take political advice from neckbeard depressed hermits who spend every day on an anime chat board.

He said you're jumping to conclusions, you brainlet

So was it his cum that was on her face in that picture?

Because advice from celebrities is so credible these days. Just look at the last election!

Probably

easy nate

>i fucked'em all

So, not the good kind?

what if they're right?

Pretty sure all the logic there was the opposition

What do the Puerto Ricans have to do with this?

wtf i love jlaw now?

>she has a feminine benis too
baste

>City of Angels
>Idolatry

STEINED

This middle school dropout is just upset that people aren't seeing her movies.

“I’ve always thought that it was a good idea to stay out of politics,” she admits in the March cover story for Vanity Fair. “Twenty-five percent of America identifies as liberal, and I need more than 25 percent of America to go see my movies. It’s not wise, career-speaking, to talk about politics. When Donald Trump got sworn into office, that f***ing changed.”

And this bitch is one of the people treating trump supporters horribly. She's on an apology tour so she doesn't end up like the Dixie chicks. Fuck her

>literal middle school drop out thinks.
Like the mayority of Trump supporters?

Pottery.

Fawk yeah Chippah.

What an awful body.

The worst part is she claims she never did... Harvey was relentless until he got top spray his cock snot on his latest "star".
She gargled on his throat yogurt!

I figure it was producer, director cum of some kind.
Bitch hasn't had a boyfriend once in all her time in Hollywood. Yea, they keep her " single " for a reason.

Loled

>Bitch hasn't had a boyfriend once in all her time in Hollywood.
because she's desperately unlikable and nowhere near attractive enough to balance it out
absolutely nothing worse than mediocre broads filled to the brim with false confidence

maybe you north american men are weak disgusting men? You have the women that you deserve

NOICE

fpbp