Kills dad

>kills dad
>I don't want you to kill anyone, Lelouch!

How is this character archetype called?

Hypocrite

a hypocrite.

A spinner.

Hypocrite

A deeply flawed and realistic character

Hypocrisy is about making an exception for oneself. Suzaku regrets killing his father. He doesn't want his best friend to do the same.

>Kills father as a kid that deeply traumatized him and used that to define his actions throughout the show

Did you watch the show user or are you just that retarded?

Finally a good response.

>Hypocrisy
>the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
He's a hypocrite. That's pretty much his entire character. Lelouch isn't much better.

I watched it long ago and cannot remember a but when someone is a hypocrite he still can be right.

He is a hypocrite, but not for being against Lelouch killing his own father. If Suzaku believes his case was justified, then it would be hypocritical.

remember a lot*

a midget spinner

a real life human bean

He may have been right, but it would be hard for him to prove to others that he is right when he can be viewed as a hypocrite. This is what also happens to Lelouch later in the story.

>gets called out by fucking Mao of all people
>still has fans
Unbelievable

plot device

>drugs women
>I don't want you to drug people, Lelouch

>but it would be hard for him to prove to others that he is right when he can be viewed as a hypocrite
Not all all hell he got support from people on both sides because they saw through his intentions. It also helps that nobody throughout the show actually criticizes his views and he had to come to the realization himself.
Good thing nobody gives a shit about Mao or else this post would have meant something
He didn't drug anyone.

Hypocrite

A my dad maybe

I can tell that you're new to Sup Forums.

>Shoots Zero in the head, only not killing him because dramatic helmet split reveal
>"Killing is wrong!"

I think it's pretty heavily implied he meant to split the helmet.....thats literally what he says before shooting

How did he know the helmet was going to split though, bullets tend to go through things and lets not pretend Lelouch is strong enough to go around wearing super strong armor. Realistically the series ends when Suzaku headshots and kills Zero and discovers it was Lelouch all along.
Lelouch was only saved by actual plot armor.

>Decides to bear all the sins so that those he cares for stay pure
Fucking based is what this archetype is called.

Suzaku was a superhuman.
Shooting a helmet in just the right place to split it is not in any way above everything else he has done in the show.
Also, those handguns were peashooters.

He was a cuck, Lelouch fucked Euphie.

>Cannot kill himself

Why does the start of the second season feel so slow? I get that they were trying to draw a parallel to the first, but I almost dropped the show because of it.

A fucking hypocrite.

the whole second season is a mess
half of it is the chinese arc which amounts to absolutely nothing and the ending is rushed

From what I remember, how they chose to start off season 2 was a relatively late decision. Like originally they were going to have Suzaku lose the duel, but changed it for some reason (maybe due to higher ups wanting more school scenes)

sunrise changed the time the show was aring to be in the middle of the kids anime block, so they had to make it more family friendly instead of their first idea which was to start s2 in the duel scene

Ah ty, I was unaware of the whole story.

didn't he also kill 10-25 million people with his first FLIEJA? He's worse than Hitler lol

nigga

He is a good boy. Lelouch made him do it.

I liked Suzaku threads better when they were full of gay

>Heathens doubt lord kururugi

A fucking idiot. Just being a pilot of a Knightmare means you have to fucking kill people.

>DURRR IM IN THE MILITARY BUT KILLING PEOPLE IS WRONG DURRRRRRRRRR

Best boy.

oh look, some sense.

The fact that people tout this anime in such high regards makes me want to quit anime. This was not a good series even with all the boob flopping.

huge fucking faggot

True, being a hypocrite doesn't stop you from being correct, but hypocrites are still generally looked down upon

He may regret killing his father but he's still a hypocrite. He slew his father who was planning on fighting to the last man, in doing so the war ended. He believed he could save more people by bending the knee, and joining as an Honorary Brittanian. The irony is that the Japanese people may not have agreed with that premise, Suzaku essentially took the agency to pick their own fate from them.

>people defending suzakuck
Everyone except Lelouch was a poorly written pastel.

>He believed he could save more people by bending the knee, and joining as an Honorary Brittanian.
Which he did.
> The irony is that the Japanese people may not have agreed with that premise
Even Todoh agreed that he made the right call stopping his father. The people who knew him best saw that inherent flaw in his father's logic and the show heavily fucking criticizes the Japanese in their thought process.
> Suzaku essentially took the agency to pick their own fate from them.
He saved their fucking lives you stupid bitch

That doesn't make any sense. Suzaku's hypocritical stance lie in the fact he's a Japanese fighting for the same country that took over Japan not for the fact that he killed his father. Suzaku never tried to justify the fact that he killed his father at all (Lelouch, Todoh and Kaguya all pretty much said that he prevented the Japanese from becoming extinct) in fact its one of the main reason why he wants to kill himself because of the guilt. You must be a pretty sad being if you're defending his father Suzakurager.

Everyone on Sup Forums is the fat guy from OPM

Charles did nothing wrong

Regret doesn't make him less of a hypocrite

>literally third impact
>nothing wrong

The QUALITY.

>>the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
Then he's not a hypocrite because he doesn't justify what he did to his father AT ALL. What makes him a hypocrite is condemning the BK's actions while serving as a soldier for a corrupt nation

>Sup Forumscucks defend their Ougi 1.0 the thread

No one would actually defend Ougi, right?

>He saved their fucking lives you stupid bitch
That doesn't matter. If you're not allowed to use your life how you see fit you're nothing more than a slave to the system.
Did he ask the Japanese people what they wanted? No. We can see they don't like the position they're in from the fact that the drug whatever it's called exists. They'd rather spend time in a drugged up coma than real life because it sucks dick for them. Suzaku denied the Japanese people an honorable death.

Todo is a jackass as well. If not for Lelouch he would have been eventually defeated. They were drawing out the inevitable.

Secondly his plan is flawed from the start. Japan wouldn't gain full autonomy by him becoming the Knight of 1, as soon as he dies it would become the jurisdiction of the next Knight of 1 if they wanted it, or a new governor. The peace Suzaku wanted would have been fleeting.

You know what, maybe he isn't a hypocrite but his character is so moronic it ruins the entire show. It shouldn't be rated as highly as it is.

>Suzaku essentially took the agency to pick their own fate from them.
The Japanese wouldn't have decided their fate. Suzaku's father would have decided their fate.

>That doesn't matter. If you're not allowed to use your life how you see fit you're nothing more than a slave to the system.
And thus you enter the themes of a show. You don't have to agree with them to enjoy or consider them within the context of the show.

this ffs

you'd think suzaku wanting to fucking die because of it would be a hint that he thinks it was a dumb thing to do

> so they had to make it more family friendly instead of their first idea which was to start s2 in the duel scene

S2 literally starts with purple flame genocide.

It doesn't make him a hypocrite period.

He already killed his dad and regretted it ever since.

>literally just Lelouch's argument to get Suzaku to join him

Hey! Backwards retard! They never had a choice because Kugurugi was going to send them to kill themselves to begin with. The Japs didn't know what he was planning to do so they would have died for nothing not knowing any better and only Todoh and Kaguya know that Suzaku was what ultimately saved them.

> Suzaku denied the Japanese people an honorable death.
You do realize that CG absolutely shits on that type of mentality right? Hence why the JLF completely failed and why all the Japs are made to look complete idiots. They wouldn't have died honorary because they wouldn't have known what they were dying for to begin with.

Todoh was smart enough to realize how flawed the ideology of the regime had and how foolish Suzaku's father was. Lelouch giving him another chance is thoroughly irrelevant since he was just lucky.

>Japan wouldn't gain full autonomy by him becoming the Knight of 1
Actually they would. Him being able to rule a piece of land wouldn't be annulled once he died or if someone takes his position. His goal was to gain enough influence so that both sides could live together in peace so it wouldn't matter if he died or not.

>implying Ougi did anything that needs defending

>162260738
>baiting that hard
not giving that (You)

>162260738
I can't wait for his execution by Lelouch loyalists.

Ya know what would suck? Being Blind. Know what would suck even more? Being blind and crippled. Know what would suck even moooore? Being blind and crippled because your mom was shot to death

>"Hey user don't eat that pizza in the kitchen it has gone bad. I had some and now I feel bad."
Wow the hypocrisy!