It's time to compromise

Let me start by saying that I am an avid gun owner, but the time to compromise has come. Gun owners and the NRA have been taking hit after hit lately. The townhall last week was a disaster and now retailers are refusing to sell guns. Let's face it guys, we're fighting an uphill battle.

And I think we can all agree that mass shootings are huge problem. I think that in order to own a gun you should have to go through mandatory psych evaluations every year. Also, if you buy ammo you need to have a background check for every 100 rounds purchased. So if you bought 500 rounds of ammo you'd have to go through 5 consecutive background checks before you could leave the store.

We should also consider giving up a few things like high capacity magazines and bumpstocks or assault rifles. The way I see it is that it's better to concede on a few things than to lose everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15
youtube.com/watch?v=WpN2zjfjLzQ
nytimes.com/2014/09/14/sunday-review/the-assault-weapon-myth.html
freedomoutpost.com/agenda-21-simplified-promotion-gun-control/
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/deaths.htm
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>hello fellow white people.
>some cucks bent the knee to people who hate them and will never have anything to do with them, so we're losing.
>We should be able to strip you of your rights because shlomo shecklekikengoldennosenburgowitz kept defining things as mental illnesses until literally everyone on the planet is "mentally ill".
>lmao we should do the same thing over and over again because the result might be different this time.
>we should keep giving up things until we de facto can't own guns goyim, it's for the sake of the 50 or so people who die from "mass shootings" every year goyim.

no. Also you went a little too far with the 5 backround checks, broke my baitometer.

No. There's no compromise to be had.
medium.com/incerto/the-most-intolerant-wins-the-dictatorship-of-the-small-minority-3f1f83ce4e15

The reason we are never going to give up our guns is so that we can round up all the Jews... we don't give a fuck how many school shootings you pull.

stop replying to this pasta retards
sage

Check'd

Sage
And what do you propose we do about guns and trillions of ammo homeowners already own?
One day I'm going to wake up a felon.
I'm okay with that. You want them? Come and take them.

Demand it until you're blue in the face. That's your right. And when you're done reeeeeing about it, the 2nd Amendment will still read SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

Who here ready for all the Ruby Ridge tier incidents getting spread on social media after the old media tries to hide it when the fed starts trying to confiscate?

LMFAO. Yes take away everyone's guns so I can get some headshots with my crossbow.

>rest of the american people.

My pleb mother has never shot a gun in her life. She asked me to take her to the shooting range. Your faggot psyops arent working as intended, kikes.

You are foolish for wanting to compromise with the left. There is no compromise, give them an inch and they take a mile. Always stand your ground with the left, never give them anything and take from them everything.

its called stockpillling

youtube.com/watch?v=WpN2zjfjLzQ

We've been compromising for 100 years, fuck off no more compromise

Get fucked
You lost
Your time is running out

Get fucked, Jew shill.

sage
I am pretty sure this is a bot shit posting.

In any case: Dont ever give them an inch. They dont give a fuck about the dead and injured. To them the casualties only serve as a prop to remove our rights to make us weak. Their tactic as of late is to say "I am one of you" while proposing some nonsense and claiming we are losing.
WE ARE WINNING! They do these shit posts because they know they are collapsing. Keep the faith brothers.

Buy on amazon tomorrow- there is a planned protest if I remember correctly. Literally but whatever you were thinking of buying tomorrow and if you can, leave a customer service note indicating you are buying in support of the NRA and in opposition to political bullying.
And if they cave, get a refund for all your shit and leave a customer service reply saying it is because they caved. Also cancel any programs like amazon prime if you never use it.

>boohoohoo i want everyone to be defenseless so they can't resist my gay ass social experiments
Go move to Zimbabwe you stupid cunt.

you are not a fucking gun owner. and if you are then you have the most pitiful will I've ever seen

>that I am an avid gun owner,
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! wew... oh boy.

I think a pack of niggers should go to your house and rape and kill you and your family.

>my rights to demand
no one is trying to take them away, retard. Feel free to demand all you like.
Meanwhile, we will exercise our rights to ignore you

The American Constitution is not, and it was never intended to be, an infallible Document. It is subject to, (as is everything on this Planet), the processes of evolution.

"In order to create a [man made, therefore fallible] MORE perfect union", is open to evolutionary redress, both social & political.

>my rights to demand

As far as I read. You have a right to demand, the government and the rest of the populace has no obligation to comply. Fuck off lol

Kill all commies

People had the same and more guns 20 years ago and we didn't have these mass shootings, its the people that are becoming more degenerate, not the guns.

Even liberal newspapers admit banning so-called assault weapons did no good.

Here's an image of the New York Times take on it.

nytimes.com/2014/09/14/sunday-review/the-assault-weapon-myth.html

Read a little further and it becomes apparent what they really want: banning ALL guns.

Don't give in. Your freedom is at stake.

So why can't we introduce a license to make sure only responsible people can own a gun

It should be legal and in fact rewarded to kill commies

That’s would be hard to determine because even responsible people snap. You cannot factor in everything. So it’s either everyone can get one (that hasn’t committed a felony) or no one can.

Based Leaf.

>hey gunowners, you've been compromising for over 100 years, but we're back with more demands
>gibs us more of your freedoms or we'll cry
Fuck yourself and die.

The fact that we're letting politicians with known Communist agendas anywhere NEAR the Constitution is madness in itself.

If they're given the power to change it, they will pass laws until they can legally destroy it. I honestly believe that's their end game.

What's even crazier about it is the elite will make slavery legal again after they do it. What's to stop them?
They will live like fucking kings and the plebs will serve them or die.

Abortion and heart diseases (mostly from obesity) kill WAY WAY more people than shootings, and I don't see anyone pushing for stronger regulations on abortion, food or when someone decides to eat a Big Mac.

>What makes you think citizens with rifles can stop the American government?

Vietnamese farmers with pitchforks were able to.

If you want to see how you will look like without guns, look at Brazil.

My Constitutional Rights are not up for negotiation.

sage

All rights have limits. My right to free speech does not include behaviors like shouting “FIRE!” in a theater or making threats against others. My right to freedom of religion does not protect sacrificing virgins.

Your second Amendment rights have limits too.

>If you have free speech that automatically means you're going to break the law.
Off to the chopper you go!

> I am an avid gun owner
>we should consider giving up a few things
Sure OP, let's talk about it. First step into the light, yes, that's it...

Never you red swine, the founding fathers are with me, not you. It was solely created to dispel a tyrannical government, and to keep the "infallible document" intact so long as it helped the people. Arming the populous with the same equipment was only fair in the minds of the greatest men to create a nation. Reddit spacing fucktard

NO, buddy, YOUR SECOND AMENDMENT does NOT "trump" MY RIGHT to LIFE.

One lunatic tries to smuggle a bomb onto a plane over a decade ago, and now we all have to talk our shoes off before we can get on an airplane, Meanwhile, mentally ill nut-bars get to buy AR-A15's firing NATO-standard ammo designed to be used on the battlefield to rip human bodies apart, and nobody does a damn thing about it.

THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE ANYMORE.

>weak b8 dude, so bad

>avid gun owner
Post guns with timestamp or fuck off

Why do we need more laws when law enforcement completely failed on every level in this case? Why is that cop hating leftists have circled their wagons around rank malfeasance in Broward County?

Because you were going to demand disarmament regardless. That’s not theoretical fascism. Americans aren’t going to put their heads in nooses for you. Get fucked.

Why one might also expect that there would be some sort of process for “amending” it if you will. Good luck with that, pinko.

>gungrabber post
>Let me start by saying that I am an avid gun owner
Stopped reading and opinion discarded, have a nice day.

Never bend the knee

freedomoutpost.com/agenda-21-simplified-promotion-gun-control/

READ THAT FAGGOT

I know this is bait, but whatever.

>we're fighting an uphill battle.
True.
>And I think we can all agree that mass shootings are huge problem.
False. There are a bazillion more significant and more easily fixable causes of preventable death that you libs don't give a shit about.

You guys are the ones who are paranoid, with your "march for our lives" scaremongering BS.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

In 2016, only 374 people were killed by rifles in the US, of which the AR-15 is a fraction. This is a pretty admirable record for a tool designed to kill people.
If the anti-self defense crowd actually cared about saving lives, there's a long list of causes of death in the US for them to work on.

From the CDC, US death statistics for 2015:
633,842 Heart disease
595,930 Cancer
155,041 Chronic lower respiratory diseases
146,571 Accidents (unintentional injuries)
140,323 Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases)
110,561 Alzheimer’s disease
79,535 Diabetes
57,062 Influenza and Pneumonia
49,959 Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome and nephrosis
44,193 Intentional self-harm (suicide)

Sources:
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-4.xls

(From FBI 2015 Crime Statistics)
6,569 Murder by handguns
1,589 Murder by knives
659 Murder with hands, feet, etc
450 Murder by blunt objects
258 Murder by rifles (THIS INCLUDES THE AR-15)

Sources:

tldr: This entire campaign against the AR-15 is bullshit. If they really cared about reducing violence they would first outlaw knives and martial arts schools.