South African Insurgency

For the sake of discussion lets set aside the likely hood of this actually happen and just focus on the numbers.
Say a couple of people made a lot of money on the cryptocurrency boom and wanted to fund a complete takeover of South Africa. How many men would you need to accomplish this? Would you go in indiscriminately killing blacks and "coloreds", or would you storm government buildings? What percentage of blacks in SA do you think have guns or could readily get guns?
I'm american but south africa ironically seems like the perfect place for an ethnostate. Its not landlocked, it would have one land border to be guarded, and the white people there would very likely be in full support. We wouldn't need to kill every black as surely most would flee north. The biggest problem is the UN. What do you guys think of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TB7EylA7K_U
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can a country so big be so pathetic?

Because most of the population is wildlife.

how is there a nation inside your nation?

By wildlife you're talking about niggers right?

This is my thought exactly. Africa is very resource rich and over time the borders could be expanded to encompass all of the land wasted on nogs. They are super easy to fight. The biggest opponent would be zionists kvetching about being proven wrong. The first order of business would be getting every single black out.

People all over the world have learned to shit their pants when whites organize against an enemy so they'd probably self deport for the most part.

No need to genocide anyone. Just march their asses out.

The best way to win the PR war would be to start on a white owned land parcel and fortify that parcel, once fortified expand outward, taking ground all the time but no faster than the new land could be meaningfully fortified.

yes

Force will be needed at first, I propose we storm Cape Town first. I could arm individuals that fly themselves over. Claim themselves tourists or the like. Once weve amassed enough claim Cape Town by killing black citizens all over the city in small teams of 2-4. If we successfully claim Cape Town we would push for these natural land borders while continuing taking all volunteers, those born in SA and those willing to get there by plane or boat. One could buy a small plane, but fuel is expensive, and a small plane wont bring in more than 10 people at a time. This would be over the course of several months.

Going in guns blazing would be shit optics, they would have overwhelming support for sending the UN in to fuck us up.

I do think the idea of being in multiple places is wise. Fortify against attack by mixing with the locals

You'd need at least 10,000 people and a fleet of Toyota trucks as well as the arms and ammunition to fully equip everyone.

And then you'd need to successfully fight Europe, Saudi Arabia, and the Democratic Party of the US.

The entire conflict would be decided by the initial public perception. Local whites would need to be immediately persuaded that this was a good option and you know the kikes at CNN would be right on top of the disinfo campaign.

There would have to be a flag, a mission statement, and public outreach. Most people arent smart enough to understand the true social dynamics at play today.

You also definitely want a drone fleet and some aerial capability equipped with night vision so you can catch your enemies at night and unleash a howitzer on them.

You should see the aids rate of Lesotho

Bump this shit

I have guns and am willing to buy/ charter a boat to SA to help lay siege. Who knows maybe this will spark white Europe and America to reclaim the land

Assuming I can arm one person with an AR15, a plate carrier and the armor for it, and a sufficient amount of ammo for about $6,000 usd that is 60mm. I suspect food and vehicles could be taken by force from the enemy. Further I believe other countries democratic parties would obviously object to this, but if handled in a short enough time frame I think we could completely fortify the Western Cape and declare our independence. I think holding a clearly defined part of the country would make us less susceptible to attack by other countries because we would be seen less as terrorists and more as a political (if warring) entity.

I agree

Doesn't SA have one of the more competent armed forces in subsaharan Africa? I doubt this is one of those scenarios where you can dream up a mercenary invasion.

And before you ask "Why Toyota trucks. Why not HMMVs?" HMMVs cripple any force they're given to that isn't the US military. If you want a few for an internal guard situation, fine. But there are testimonies from US soldiers of toyota trucks being blown up so hard they fly through the air, and then they're dragged off the roof of a building and repaired by insurgents to working order with little effort.

They have a good reputation as far as working under all conditions.

Better to just let white south africans apply for refugee status in our country and prioritize them over others.

The powers that be could easily crush such an attempt without the right insurance. We would need excellent photos and videos of our community, and wed have every working man in the united states on our side in about 5 minutes if we described it as a country for whites.

A huge amount of kids have been propagandized concerning south africa and (((they))) could easily convince most millenials that this is apartheid 2.0

I'm torn.
>import thousands of based boers
> go there and have rhodesia 2 the electric boogaloo and shoot niggers..

This isn't really saying much. Also I suspect moral and motivation would be low for them, in part because they are niggers, and in part because South African blacks live in South Africa because they see it as a good, relatively peaceful, first world african country. Once their image of South Africa goes from gibs and air conditioning to civil war and getting shot many will flee north.

Niggers adapt poorly to social organizations more complicated than rudimentary tribes.

>Toyota trucks
Top Gear parked one on top of a skyscraper and imploded the building. Wrenched on it with hand tools and drove it away.

Millions of men all over the world are waiting for this right now, all they are waiting for is leadership.

I'm a marketing expert and frankly I would already be on the ground if I had the means. This thought has been in the back of my mind for months and suddenly we have the perfect political circumstance in SA to do it.

>but if handled in a short enough time frame I think we could completely fortify the Western Cape and declare our independence
Wouldn't be good enough, though. If someone were actually planning to do this they'd need to Israel it. Keep pushing. Creep that border out. Continue fighting. Because if you just take an area and then sit on it you'll end up having forces build against you.

I may have confused battlefield testimonials with Top Gear.

Everyone is always waiting for someone else to act first. No one wants to stand for something only for everyone else to ignore it and move on. How should we go about gauging support? How would we organize the initial force over there? Nobody is going to fly in to SA if they are worried everyone else is going to bitch out

Both Rodesia and South Africa had to deal with insurgencies funded by neighboring African countries. Literally they did this out of no military or economic objective, it was literally out of spite for whitey. You'd have to contend with multiple Bush wars popping up as well.

The first steps would be a rock solid mission statement, a well made website, a well designed and meaningful flag and a publicity stunt. There are lots of other techniques that would have to be employed in parallel because we need the people that count to get our side of the story and not just the medias side. The first step would be getting into international discourse.

Ive had a reoccuring dream since I was a child of getting all the inhabitants out of africa and having the white population settle in africa, secluded from the rest of the world as it goes to shit and africa thrives

This would also be an excellent time to employ memetic warfare

It would also be the best troll in history. All we need to say is that if whites arent welcome in the west we'll go to Africa in stead. It would force the kikes to either give up or admit that what they really want is white genocide.

This. I've got to go afk for a while but we should start brainstorming ideas for names, flags, ways to garner publicity, etc. If this thread or another isn't up I'll start one when I'm back

delusional dream
You can't pull this off if the people who actually formed the governments before got fucked up. Not even worth it. Better to just bring them here. You think they'll ever vote for the left?
Best thing to do is just get the good people there out. It's already basically impossible. Can't imagine a bill letting white south africans come here with priority passing. There would be so much reeing from the left and the media about racist drumpf wanting to let the evil white south africans into the country.

Blacks would be cannon fodder against a well commanded white military force.

I can get some designs and potential mission statements going

Kek, we have two nations inside our borders

Check out the India-Bangladesh borders.

You only need to decapitate the enemy, and it falls apart. The elite know this, hence they take out maverick leaders. A few well targetted and timed assasinations of the black leadership in SA and things would change. Add to that the creation of catastrophic crisis, such as blowing up dams in the East of the country, i.e black areas. For a few thousand Dollars, one could blow up a dam and flood massive areas, causing society-changing damage. Economic espionage cannot be stressed enough.

White Canadians and swedes need to go to SA and fight in the white Jihad. Their countries have already set the standard that there will be no repercussions for doing this at all

There is an interesting SJW narrative regarding this. Since whites are invaders/colonizers, no one really cares if they are killed there. At the same time, any attempt at a South African white claiming they need refugee status will be rejected, as to claim genocide while white is racist.

Just that one guy that said "white genocide is a myth, but the Hatian genocide against whites was good indeed".

If the anons goes there, how many of us will get sick from tropical diseases before reaching the place?

It takes a lot of preparation in such a short time.

I'm designig a framework for this right now. I need you fags to brainstorm names for the new white homeland.

Things to consider

>Historical significance
>How will the name age
>How will the name inspire
>Avoid being conflated with previous groups

For marketing to be successful this thing cant piggyback off anything. It has to be an idea than can in no tangible way be conflated with any previous movement, place, or ideaology.

This "brand" must be fortified against conflation with other groups

>Merchant playing dumb

They fixed that custerfuck last year, the netherlands/belgian border is still pretty fucked though.

Something that annoys me about Black Panther is it will cause more antipathy towards "colonizers" in the public mind, making it even more impossible. Colonialism was good, damn it.

Eden strikes me as plausible, since everyone knows the backstory and nobody can virtue signal about how Ebil it is

>how many would you need
10% to 15%
Ammo, food, water, weapons, armour, modern equipment like drones (which are cheap as shit nowadays). There is that self-sustaining community that has only whites in it. That's how you would want to go. Have no-go areas for negroes that get shot on site. You also want a team of lawyers to fight Joos and their allies from stopping it happening. Other minorites like poos and chinks will have to go home I think.

Also this. Get all white farmers away from negroes, assassinate leaders and they will fall apart. Niggers will rip themselves apart.

Also it lets people think that there was some place in Africa that was actually advanced before Euros arrived. People are talking about how important the movie is for black people but all it does is let them imagine a fake history.

Fucked? It's only granted land where nothing grows, yes we are stupid people.

Not as much, since they are both Schengen.

Bengladesh and India have poor relations.

BUMP Living in a country full of niggers is a piece of shit, we need to clean South Africa.

>"White people are the devil."
>"Well I suppose we have done some th-
>"Hey, I don't hate anybo-
>"Whtie people are the devil."
>"My ancestors weren't even involved in tha-"
>"Bu-
>"I-
>"Y-
>"WYPIPPO ARE THUH DEV- WHATCHOO DOIN, WHITEY?! STOP. STO-
>"Ah-haha. Hahaha. HAHAHAHAHAHA."

dream big Sup Forums
sweet dreams sweet dreams

Well on paper the border is fucked at least, if one withdrew from the Schengen there'd be a total shitshow.

To put it another horrifying way.
They do not want whites in Africa, but at the same time, they are not allowed to leave.

cape town is kind of already on your side. why would you start shooting niggers there? western cape is mostly coloreds and whites, coloreds are already on the white mans side.

what you want first is to seceed, take over the govt, institutions and federal shit, police, military bases, etc. then once the nig govt comes rolling in you go to war. farmers in the north will be fucked, they will have to somehow get themselves to the cape or start insurgencies. the north east can be taken in due time when they start starving or bantus flood back into zimbabwe, mozambique, etc

I think it would need to be framed as humanitarian intervention.

Probably best to concentrate on liberating the Western Cape area.

But apart from arms & supplies, money would also be needed for new water infrastructure (but that could play into the humanitarian narrative).

Also in the long term the border to the north would need to be fortified extremely well, because a well-functioning ethnostate would be a desired target for those billions of subhumans of Africa (keep in mind projected birthrates for the continent).

Let’s break this down
1. Media campaign/ website/ propaganda

2. Spokesperson for the cause

3. Raise money for ammo /supplies

4. Detailed plan on how we plan to take our leaders

Is this a good start?

They only way such thing could happen is through a long, devastating civil war in the east combined with a perfect, on point cooperation with the wealthiest white owners in cape town and pretoria. If you add to that global meme propaganda "you hate the whites in Europe and in the United States, why don't we go to Africa and make our own state there?" then you will have a good basis for the white-state-group in the civil war

Got the flag all taken care of

The flag/symbol should be a pheonix. Fire from ash and all that. Anyone else like this idea? Stolen from another thread

Lol you played them for their nukes then funded the ANC dont play dumb kike.

Next holocaust is world wide god willing.

>How many men would you need to accomplish this?
none that already exist there. you just need one nuclear submarine to threaten the international clique with.

someone should learn how to establish a private security company. I remind you Sup Forums this is the opportunity have been waiting for.

The most critical problem to address is popular support. Every first world nation would be against you from the outset. You would need to secure support from nations ahead of time to have any chance at all.

Some saffers dug down weapons depots, get in contact with saffers first, if they got equipment for the first wave you can start sending "tourist" sleeper cells

We need to awaken Hans. He will take care of South Africa.

Up the IRA. Fuck the Boer settlers

Realistically who would support us? China? Russia?

China and Russia supported the nigger uprising and still support the ruling party. They will have no allies like the last two times this has happened.

The UN cant do shit

Wrong. Russia supports China because the US and Europe are hostile to Russia. Russia had a 7% growth rate before the sanctions. Now it's at almost 0%.

>Say a couple of people made a lot of money on the cryptocurrency boom and wanted to fund a complete takeover of South Africa.
Then you need to recruit soldiers here: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3462336/The-white-squatter-camps-South-Africa-home-hundreds-families-enduring-terrible-poverty-blame-fall-Apartheid.html

>The biggest problem is the UN.
The biggest problems are China and the multinationals that benefit the most from the diamond trade.

youtube.com/watch?v=TB7EylA7K_U

SA giving up nukes a big fat mistake.

Because it’s in Africa.

>commie nigger government with nuclear weapons

Was it really?

Hardly. Imagine niggers with nukes. I’d rather a nuclear North Korea than any African nation.

We're talking about which side in the SA civil war China and Russia will help. Last two african race wars they helped the niggercommies and still support the niggercommie government. Of course they support each other against the Ziocon banker empire.

>Realistically who would support us? China? Russia?
unironically israel

They're only going to take land from a handful of people at a time, spread throughout the nation.

Your people won't stand up as a whole until it is too late to make any difference.
International media will be against you.
You will have no allies that are not maligned groups in their own nations.
And what help is offered will be insignificant.

You are already dead.
It's been true since apartheid was ended.

>How many men would you need to accomplish this?
Eight light infantry motorized brigades, two heavy brigades, two artillery brigades, one flight division. So its about 8 * 4000 + 2 * 2500 + 2 * 2000 + 1000 = 42000 soldiers and officiers.

>Would you go in indiscriminately killing blacks and "coloreds", or would you storm government buildings?
I would preffer classic way - ports, roads, transport hubs, water sources and food supplies. After that slow artillery-based ground burning to the heart of resistance.

>What percentage of blacks in SA do you think have guns or could readily get guns?
It doesnt matter.

I'm american but south africa ironically seems like the perfect place for an ethnostate.
It is, but it has to be self-supplied with everything because it will become world enemy #1 in notime thanks to US politics.

>he biggest problem is the UN.
Its not a problem at all, problem is USA.

>What do you guys think of this?
Not realistic.

It's "up the RA" you meme flag nigger. A white and prosperous South Africa would be a beautiful thing

>Retreat to farms
>Attack infrastructure
>Repel foreign aid
globalguerrillas.typepad.com/

Here's my idea for the flag. Kind of crude but:
>Nordic cross
>colors from Rhodesian flag and original SA flag

The Imperial Republic of the Galactic Empire's Kingdom of Whites

ignore the white bar on the side and the norwegian flag on top

Afrikaaners are true heroes. Gave up the bomb to save us all

The problem is that white people are being too nice. If the blacks were in the same position they would genocide all the whites.

They call us the devil then we should act like it.

No mercy

Operation MSAGA can start.
Official funding address.

15MygdZy2a3RTFxUemTPPjSa7QNsYiyAzY

>They do not want whites in Africa, but at the same time, they are not allowed to leave.

cucked canada did this.

Americans should be calling their senators and congressmen about south africa ASAP

Another idea

No one's donating or receiving anything until we are more organized faggot, show you're pajeet flag and fuck off

Go beg in /biz/, pajeet.

fixed version

i like this one more, looks less African and digits confirmed it alread

I agree