Most irrelevant places ever

what are the most irrelevant countries and regions no one has heard of or knows about, i'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vm5kik2HwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Liechtenstein

As you are American, every other country is irrelevant to you...so you may as well post a picture of the globe and call it a day. Blank out your state and everybody on /pol that comes from a different region will promptly ask you to shit in your left hand and wait for (you)s in the other..let us see which one fills up fastest.

Kyrgyzstan and Tajikistan
I spent two years on Sup Forums and I was surprised to see their countries when someone with a flag from it posted.
I had literally never noticed them before on the map.

The Tajikistan anthem is fucking fire tho
youtube.com/watch?v=8vm5kik2HwI

Central asia and that whole chunk of north-west africa is just a fuckin mystery.

this

because it's not a country
>sogdians
>irrelevant
FOH

All of these red areas where no one but rural retards live

That border gore is disgusting

Butan

you mean the nice part of america*

nobody wants to visit a welfare slum

I was surprised when I visited morocco that all the maps are different from the rest of the world

Grand father is from here. any question (and it's part of morocco btw)

Okay not really surprised but it's funny to see how people make their own reality

>Another of my shitty rape colonies get into irrelevance after their independence

Maybe letting Catacucknia go will be for the best so they turn into a shithole too...

I know about the Polisario. Being a burger is no excuse for willful ignorance of the affairs of our world.

Western Sahara is where all the shitskins and niggers should be sent, there are plenty of empty towns littered all over the place.

I would also say that Moldova is the most irrelevant place in Europe

western sahara is moroccan

Maldives.

Enjoy your shitting streets, San Diego.

Y un cojón

irrelevant enough to win an election

straya knows whats up

I have a really good book about the castaways of disappointment island.

Basically a sailing ship wrecked on the island, and at first the survivors were hopeful because they thought they wrecked on neighboring Auckland island, which had some castaway depots, basically huts full of provisions in case someone wrecked on the island. But there was no castaway depot on Disappointment Island.

Could you imagine the frustration and soul crushing realization that you shipwrecked on an island named Disappointment Island?

Eventually they managed to build themselves a crude boat out of scrub brush branches and canvas and sent a team of men over to Auckland island who found one of the castaway depots and rowed/sailed the depot boat back to Disappointment Island and rescued everyone. Took months though.

Faroe islands togo

To be honest, every 3rd world country is irrelevant, except for Turkey, India, Pakistan and Iran.

Nauru

What's with this image? It isn't the 2016 election.
Florida matches up perfectly but everything else is wrong.

Não use "americano" pq eles se acham os fodões quando leem isso

pretty comfy desu

There are many similar stories of failed expeditions on the sea. Its hard to imagine what they must have gone though because a lot of them didn't wrecked on nice sandy beaches with palm trees but rather shitty rocks like disappointment island. And they stayed there for months sometimes years.

>liechtenstein
>irrelevant
where would i hide my money that's only a 40min drive away? you're obviously a poorfag and poor people should all be hanged.

israel

should of done this

Keep dreaming, bermlord.

and China

Google their prince and his family

India...They literally shit everywhere

I once had a girlfriend from Tajikistan (she was an international student at amsterdam university) Those people are all a weird mix of jews, persians and russians.

Wyoming. Possibly a fictional region based on lack of evidence

What the fuck is going on in Comoros?

Australia

Kingman Reef. A heap of coral which barely reaches above the waterline. Actually all of the U.S. Minor Outlying Islands are practically irrelevant.

In South American maps French Guyana is always grayed out (because it's technically not part of South America). I've never heard of anything ever happening there. I don't know of any place as irrelevant as French Guyana.

>over 500+ years old
>Found during the second voyage.
>Has always been a colonie.

Is that Brazil's asshole?

Thats the European Space Port.
It's part of the EU