WTF is happening in this video?

Mysterious: Responders Throw Body Bag In Back Of Truck During Florida School Shooting
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=63&v=LxIzlulSJmU

any anons have more info on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_E5Eg4bmBPw
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=63&v=LxIzlulSJmU
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=5l7R_GcAtig
youtube.com/watch?v=vYJg0jwWAB8
my.mixtape.moe/lbceae.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its a large duffel bag, most likely filled with tactical gear. Looks nothing like a body in a body bag.

Probably put the shooter in a bodybag

The cops did the shooting.

watch the video, it's not a body bag.

Not heavy/awkward enough to be a body...and why would they be carrying a body anyway...What does he throw out the truck? etc. etc. Also that video was annoying, I read faster than a Broward county high schooler.

So your logic is, they carry a large heavy duffel bag therefore they must have committed the shooting?

They seemed like they were in a hurry...The truck driver about ran over them.

Exactly. Welcome to nu/pol/

It that "metal" armor the one teacher spoke of.

My question is, how little experience with reality do you need to see the difference between a heavy duffel bag and a corpse in a body bag? I would guess you don't need much. So, how did the person who made the video avoid reality long enough to get to this point? What about OP? How is he so inexperienced with reality that he believes this video?

Imagine that, they are in a hurry while dealing with a mass shooting, SUPER mysterious!!!!!!!!!

The first thought that comes to mind is that they hired/subverted a dude to do the shooting and then disposed of him. The "cops" in the video could as well be the cleanup crew, not real cops at all.

I 100 percent know that is not a body.

watch the video, it's not a body bag.

The bigger question is what agency do those men work for.

Well it was over by that point?

teacher confirms police shooting down hallway at students in tactical gear with weaponry
youtu.be/_E5Eg4bmBPw

Unexploded squibs that came loose during the 'shooting'.

you got it

kek

It does seem way too short to be a body. Unless it's a real manlet, it couldn't fit sideways onto a pickup.

but wtf is it then

Also what's the deal at 0:40 mark.
Looks like the driver is throwing something out of the window into orange looking box and the other guy picks it all up.
What a weird action.

There is an arm dangling.

Why do you want this to be so mysterious? What do you gain by hoping that mass shootings were perpetrated by the government?

that's very weird

could just be arm armor, the teacher described them as fully armored, not just having a vest on. probably a whole suit in there if the cops did it, or the shooter's body if they sent him in then offed him so he couldn't speak

Probably a bag full of breaching gear: ram, sledge, halligan tool, bolt cutters, etc.

tactical gear in a duffel bag. what else would it be?

delet this thread, go to sleep

Exactly why I am thinking. Why do people want these horrible events to be caused by the government, why do they choose to believe this? I see no benefit in this willful delusion.

*what i am thinking.

Why would they rush to remove it then? Doesn't make sense

Its flesh colored...

>Street shitters are smarter than White Americans

Nice try Rabbi

If the body was on its side in a fetal position, it would fit in the bag.
The could have duct taped it up to make it look different/fit better in the bag

It's the real shooters body armor and guns.

they are dealing with a mass casualty event. of course they are hurrying. why do you want this to be perpetrated by the government so much that you willingly disregard any (meager) understanding you might have of human behavior?

Why are you pursuing a preconceived (((narrative)))?

Did they start hurrying before or after they were hiding outside while the children died?

agreed. what agency are they with?

Shill still on the job

>youtube.com/watch?time_continue=63&v=LxIzlulSJmU
Pic related

it took 2 men to carry it -- cruz would not have been able to carry it into the building if it were his tactical gear

yup shills crawling around this thread means something here worth questioning

>official story doesn't make sense
>doesn't hold up to scrutiny
>ask questions
>get called tin foiler

I see project mockingbird is still alive and well.

That isn't an argument, you fucking kike retard. There's a preponderance of evidence suggesting the shooting played out differently than the media is reporting. Just like Vegas and every other shooting that gets hyped up, bitch. So shut the fuck up or you'll be next.

that looks like swat, im pretty sure it was the deputies that were hiding out. but i dont know, if it were me, i would hurry to hiding out AND hurry AWAY from hiding out. so if these were in fact the officers who hid out, i would assume, by the fact that they are putting a bag in a truck, that they are on their way out. Why do I need to walk you through this? This is really easy, every day simple shit, bud.

So you think having a bag full of gear is suspicious for SWAT members? Could you kindly explain why that might be suspicious?

Shut the fuck up faggot. Now.

The red/orange thing is probably a gas can or a paramedic bag. The white thing could be anything.

Real shooting take place around 2:30. Not 2:21. 2 minutes after fire alarm goes off. shooting take 6 minutes. less than 10 minutes later these guys come in. Probably before normal police.

see :

that's definitely straps for the bag

This is it. The cops in OP's video were carrying the armor and gear away what their shooter used.

they carry out another big bag later and put it in the golf cart.
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=5l7R_GcAtig

so are you saying they use the tools to get in the building and then hurry on back outside to throw em in the truck? hm ...

of course there is always a difference between medias account of a live event taking place and a measured analysis of all the information that is gathered in the days/weeks following such an event. It would be highly suspicious if the timeline of events DIDN'T change as time progressed. If something is found that tells you that your initial assessment was in error, you would be a fool not to take it into account at the expense of your initial assessment. So please, tell my why you want so badly for it to be a more nefarious event than it already is?

Because Share Blue is now doing d&c by saying Trump wants to take our guns

I'll fuck you till you love me, faggot.

That was the real shooter being transported offsite for debriefing

I am saying they bring a lot of shit with them. Quit being such an infant.

In a couple of years, if not already, those kids will have shaven mutt-heads, calling for those cops to be killed.

I'm a nigger I forget to timestamp it. It's in there somewhere.

bahhah piss off shillary

David hogg did the shooting and framed Cruz

I will keep that in consideration.

Only a moronic faggot like you evaluates an event based on what outcome they 'want' to be reality you fucking homophile, shut that shit up or you're dead.

A lot about this shooting is weird
weird
youtube.com/watch?v=vYJg0jwWAB8

here's a tip on how to find out if a YouTube video is full of shit or not:

if it tells you what you're supposed to be seeing before it shows the video then it's full of shit and if it tricks you then you are dumb

dont let them trick you

By the same its also the truth
The best propoganda is reality

suddenly, i am the edgy one for expecting people to think. interesting.

That's clearly not a body bag OP.. It's a duffle-/weekend-bag. Probably full of guns & ammo and/or body armor..

No timestamp, no date, unknown source, unknown youtube channel, let's just say this could be months ago and have nothing to do with the shooting, but that would be too sane, wouldn't it?

Nobody said you were edgy you strawmanning little kike, shut that shit up you homophilic fuck. Or you're dead.

>code red
>this is not a drill
>follow the script you have been given

fair warning, the thread is filled with either shills of some kind or conspiraneets.

Why do you want it to be a conspiracy?

shills all up in this thread!

keep diggin

its not a body bag, moron.

there is not much mystery here. it is only the gear that Cruz brought with him to don during the massacre.

he took it off and discarded it there before exiting with the other youths.

No. The cops did it.

webm in case jews delet it
my.mixtape.moe/lbceae.webm

It took 3 guys to lift it and 1 in back of truck. That's the shooter.

Probably Cruz himself.

Find CCTV footage at McDonald's . Will see white truck and Cruz near it.

You've been informed.

Got any evidence to support that claim, bucko?

that's now how you carry a body bad, they have handles

Eye witness testimony on national television from the teacher.

they throw another "big bag" in the back of the golf cart too.

I’m really starting to think this is the case.

i think cruz would defend himself if that were the case. he seems MK'd out like all the other "shooters" -- another idea is he could be in on it and knows he'll be let off the hook/ get a payout as soon as the media storm passes

The shit about his brother getting institutionalized and the cunt going after his inheritance is pretty fucked up.

5:27 they bring another ((big bag)) out carried by 3 people.

yes! the shady background of all these characters needs more attention.

I find this lady through a recent article. Nick sound like he was raised in the John Podesta style